The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Noooooooooooo it's cute.

My heart.

lt.tibbles
Liberty discussion 01 Mar 15:01
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

It's cute, but after reading "The Terrible Relationship Between Garbage-chan and Ecchan", I'm keeping my guard up

Wait, what? That's an actual manga..? 0.o

Very specifically they're talking about the two chapter set from this: http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/madder_kisses_on_the_rooftop collection also by Momono Moto.

Though to be honest I thought they were talking about Scum's Wish for a second.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Well, that was most certainly an interesting way to start things off.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Well, this was certainly interesting. Will be watching.

lt.tibbles
Kase-san discussion 01 Feb 15:15
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Shit they're still adorable.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Touko's not playing with Yuu, she truly loves Yuu but for some reason she's frightened of what would happen if Yuu loved her too.

...which she does, so at some point Touko's bound to break Yuu's heart in a million tiny shards. Call me a sadist but I'm looking forward for that moment. This is becoming my favorite yuri story ever.

I think that Touko's afraid that whoever falls in love with her is falling in love with an image. We know she's emulating her sister and that's why she's hesitant about anyone loving her.

last edited at Jan 31, 2017 7:05PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

They are in fact out of order.

This whole court is out of order!

Your out of order!

I'm out of order!

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

They are in fact out of order.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Thank you Arata Iri.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

So double Tsundere power for the win? I can deal with that.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Cannibal posted:

I like this manga but I'm glad that it only has 2 volumes if I understood correctly.

Baka-updates has it listed at 4 volumes and ongoing, have plenty of more Aaaaaangst to go.

Oh! yes that was my mistake, it actually has 4 but this chapter 14 is part of the last volume so... We don't have much left.

.... Unless volume 4 has a total of 6 chapters, which I highly doubt, there doesn't seem to be an end in sight yet.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kotooka no! KOTOOKA STOP!

Uhg...

I love this girl but she's putting herself in far too much pain needlessly.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I haven't noticed anything. Could be browser specific, what are you guys using? I'm using firefox for reference.

last edited at Dec 20, 2016 7:57PM

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

The legend continues!

What a christmas gift, thanks for the update!

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 2:50PM

lt.tibbles
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 03:25
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Man Nicochuu is a very interesting Juxtaposition in comparison to Love/Death. It's far too adorable, but it's great.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

kind of a letdown from the title…. I was expecting… more...

...I don't actually want to ask do I.

I'm inclined to agree yeah.

lt.tibbles
Jewels discussion 28 Nov 23:45
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Incredibly cute, just look at them!

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Wauw zoomed 1000% and it was readable :D this is also fine.

There is a resize button in the top right.

And yeah, I'm guessing it won't really work on mobile, but I think it's probably worth it for the proper formatting. Never used mobile myself though, so I can't really give feedback, might be worth you reporting it in the feedback thread though.

We have a feedback thread? But whatever the case I wouldn't recommend reading this on a phone if I could help it, the large image size can also be a bit of an issue on tablets causing a bit of a load error, at least that's what I noticed on my kindle.

Also there are left over images on chapter 4, might want to remove those.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 6:00AM

lt.tibbles
Their Story discussion 27 Nov 18:17
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I love bear upperclassman.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Who the hell cut this... I like the story but it's just so... WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE FORMATTING?!

It is not meant to be viewed one "page" at a time like it is presented here, the whole thing is simply cut into uniform size images. Works just fine in webtoon format if you read it on batoto for example.

Oh I know that, my issue is that "pages" are cut through panels in the interest of having equal sized "pages," an issue I have with a number of webtoons I follow on normal manga sites like Dynasty.

I might spend tonight sticking the panels together to make the pages one long page as they were intended. It'll take a while unless someone else has stiched them together already.

I'd help but I would have no idea how to get them to you. Nor if you'd prefer longer strips or sticking the entire chapter into one image.

last edited at Nov 27, 2016 1:09PM

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Who the hell cut this... I like the story but it's just so... WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE FORMATTING?!

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I got the impression that, at first, she was pushing Tsukasa into this to keep all her friends normal because she knew that Tsukasa liked Nadeshiko. If she could make Tsukasa 'normal' then the friendship between the three would continue. Maybe different interpretations?

I'd say it's certainly part of it, I think where we differ is our interpretations of the characters and their reasons for acting but that's only a guess really.

Kotooka does want her friends to have some semblance of "normalcy" in order to maintain the friendship that all three of them currently have. But that's because they're in a love circle rather than a love triangle, in my opinion a love triangle implies that there are two people competing for the same person rather than the situation they're currently in. Leaving my opinions on that aside, is the biggest issue for any of them getting in a relationship with one of the others is how much it'll change the group dynamic.

This is easiest to see with Kotooka (Who had the single best chapter so far) as she's in the precarious situation of realizing the feelings of both her friends. Kotooka is in love Tsukasa but recognizes that she doesn't love her back, as she has feelings for Washio. From my understanding Kotooka's dilemma comes from wanting her friends to be happy but she can't act on any of her feelings as that will leave someone out in the cold.

By not accepting Washio's feelings for her and not acting on her own love for Tsukasa she risks pushing them towards each other which would leave her to wallow in her own unrequited love and possibly breaking Tsukasa's heart as Washio doesn't recognize her feelings for her. By accepting Washio's feelings for her she takes the object of Tsukasa's love, causing both of them pain as Kotooka has to accept what she's done to the person who actually holds her affections.

In Kotooka's eyes "normalcy" is a far better option than possibly destroying their friendship. She wants to engineer a situation in which the three of them can stay together for as long as possible, and if that means forsaking the romantic feelings of everyone? She seems to be that determined at least.

Now onto other things:

Did anyone else notice how Subaru dressing as his sister is very reminiscent of his namesake constellation? Subaru being another name for the Pleiades, or the Seven Sisters/Daughters of Pleione. As well as taking the Japanese meaning of the word which is "Coming Together." Seemingly he wants to be as close to his sister as possible, which is why he dresses as her.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kotooka is slowly growing feelings for Tsukasa, but doesn't act on them because she wants everyone to remain friends.

No Kotooka DOES have feelings for Tsukasa, it's the main reason she was trying to push her towards dude bro. Because if she's taken she won't have to/won't be able to act on her feelings for her.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Chapter 39 is most definitely out of order.