Forum › Posts by triviabingo

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm guessing this was inspired from the 4koma, it even captured Kitakami's disgust of destroyers.

One of KTKMs secretary quote is "Destroyer? Aah, annoying" and her 3rd anniversary quote is "Huh? I forgot....that today is a special day.... Whoa! All the destroyers - don't gather around me...!"

Kitakamis dislike for destroyers is canon

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Will this be updated at some point?

Nobody is doing the editing as far as I know but if you want to see the continuation, as Kanbro said in the post above, over here:
3: http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/11280.html
4: http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/11281.html
5: http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/18521.html
there's the raws (untranslated) downloadable and on the comments there's the txt file filled with the translations, so you can read it somehow.

If anyone worried of aaangsty stuff don't worry. Chapter 1-2 is literally the most aangsty part of the series.

For anyone too lazy to download or read the txt files or something, here's the summary:

chapter 3: Ayu confess to Hi (continuation from ch2). The next day, Hi replies that she should've confess faster and Hi has someone else that understands her (sensei), basically Hi rejects Ayu but in a nice way (the 'I appreciate your feelings but I already have someone else' kind of rejection). Later Ayu noticed Hi seeing sensei with her boyfriend but remain unfazed. Afterwards Ayu overhears sensei is getting married and confronts her, mentioning that she realized Hi was dating sensei while fully aware of sensei having a boyfriend. Ayu asked why sensei is going out with Hi in the first place and sensei revealed it's because Hi reminded of her old self. Sensei revealed back when she was a student she had a lesbian relationship with her friend but that friend pushed her away as her classmates found out and called them gross. Sensei saw Hi is in a somewhat similar situation and also Hi looked cute at the moment. Ayu then asked why does she getting married with her parents arranged fiancee if she truly loves Hi but sensei said that the fiancee is someone she chose on her own and that she's an adult and must do stuff like fulfill her parents expectation and stuff. Ayu then makes sure sensei is going to explain it all to Hi and the conversation ends with Ayu and sensei being on good terms (it's worth noting that by the time Ayu confronts sensei, it's implied that she has already accepted that her feelings is unrecruited and is not trying to resolve Hi's relationship so they can be together, she's purely worried of Hi getting hurt). The chapter ends with Hi herself overhearring sensei's marriage

chapter 4: Ayu confronts Hi about sensei's marriage and how Hi seems to not care. Hi stated that she's fine and she and sensei could never be together. Ayu said Hi is running away but Hi rebuttals saying Ayu herself pushed Hi away from her feelings. Ayu then asked her other friend Inui for advice and Inui said she should just express her feelings without hesitation. Ayu confronts Hi again. Hi still tries to make excuses but then Ayu slapped her and told her she shouldn't pretended that her feelings for sensei never existed and convinces her to ditch school and go to sensei's wedding (the wedding is held on school period). Hi meets sensei and resolves her feeling, thanking her for everything. As they left Ayu was saying how she was right that meeting with sensei was a good idea when Hi suddenly hugs her, thanking her and asking her not to push her away again. Ayu responds with that she won't push Hi away even if Hi told her to. The next page Ayu and Hi walked to school together and Ayu noticed ever since that day Hi seems to smile more brightly, and then Hi offered her hand. The story ends with them going to school holding hands.

chapter 5: Chapter 5 or 4.5 is basically the epilogue of the characters about 9 years into the future. Inui became a kindergarten teacher which sensei's daughter went to. Sensei as already mentioned have a daughter. Sensei then skype calls Ayu (revealing they kept in touch) and after some chit-chat Ayu reveals to sensei that Hi (who've been hiding her face) that Hi cuts her hair short. Sensei's daughter immediately falls in love to Hi and confess her love but Hi reveals to her that she and Ayu is married, much to Ayu's embarrassment and sensei's daughter dismay as she starts screaming that she's been heartbroken, to which sensei ended the skype call. Ayu the revealed they moved to a part of the country that accepts lesbian marriage and wed, and it ends with the typical cliche they both mentioning their journey together how they known eachother since young and stay together even through bickering and stuff etc etc (you know, the typical romance ending dialogue). There's also some typical character profile in the end.

My opinion: As many who've already read it mentioned, I felt that Ayu and Hi's reconcillation at the end is a bit too short (though the bonus chapter 5 makes up for it) but otherwise pretty good story.