Forum › Posts by longking0803

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Where can I get a holy sword? Asking for a friend.

Where can I find this sword? Asking for myself.

longking0803
Image Comments 26 Jul 12:39
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
72752652_p0

@pendragonVMAX
Welp you just make me cry inside for letting me remember that song.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

wait what! what happen with people die if they are killed.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Unless the author try to pull a "Madoka" on us.

It's the author of Idols Pretender we talking about.

But however you look at that it still end gay :v
Bruh you need to have high hope life is hard already don't need to make it sadder.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

From the author's Twitter, it seems they do actually kiss eventually: https://twitter.com/kawai_roh/status/1119212939104276480

that a different manga.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Bruh, Marika wtf ? "Idk how i end up coming here but even if i go back to my world, i will come back to giveyou an answer and not guarantee it can be a yes" What the hell is that ? You don't even know how you come neither how to come back but you ask Lily to give you time for an answer and wait even if you go back to your world ? If i don't know she tell the truth, i swear i will had think she just dodge the question and never come back.

Cause you can see that Marika had only seen Lily as an importance friend and never considering a possibility that Lily in love with her so when all shit went down like that it kindda like a shock punch in her face, people need time to process that.
But you can see that see doesn't denial about a thought of having some feeling for Lily; just give it time for the love to grow. And even if she when back to her world the power of gayness will denial all the law of physic and some how let them be with each other again. Unless the author try to pull a "Madoka" on us.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Loving this bonus chapter. I wonder when will they have a child :3 ( science baby of course )

longking0803
New Game discussion 18 Jul 12:50
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

that competition is when the story go down hill for me, I was ok with other arc but some how i can not process this because it so goddamn unlogic that Momo won that competition; the manga didn't even show us how she can earn it. To be fair it should end that arc with Yun winning that. I thinks people start have doubt when they removed Kou but this arc just created a breakpoint that we can not handle anymore.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

No don't cry Ucchi. I bet they just secretly go out to buy some present for Uchhi.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Asuka x Tomoko best ship along with Yuri x Tomoko, tysm for translating, I enjoyed this one a lot!

What are you guys smoking we all know that Ucchi x Kuroki is the OTP along with Pink x Kuro along with Yuri x Tomoko and The Mother x Kuroki

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Welp, to limit the amount of damage this did to my heart I'll imagine that Honoka married Tsubasa and Kotori will fall for Umi and those two will get together at some point

I hope that too, everybody will be happy and go on their merry way. And the ending part where Kotori got the bouquet and stand next to Umi I thinks your theory maybe right.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Damn that is too low even lower than senpai.( but damn sensei is cute, hope she end up with Kou or Amene).

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

well my happy day just gone, thanks.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

One hand I loyal to my NicoMaki OTP on other I really love NozoNico. And idk why but I cannot ship Eli with Nozo bur Eli whith Umi is ok in my book.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This idea is interesting. Nico and Maki meeting as kids only twice to then forget eachother and not see eachother again until high school is sweet, until you learn how tragic is really is. Meeting as kids where both their lives would take a bad turn. Maki would become sheltered due to her studies and her dream being changed by her father to a doctor right after coming close to winning in a piano contest (School Idol Diary Chapters 2 and 3, My Destiny) and Nico's life takes an even worse turn with the death of her father (only told in the 3rd chapter of Nico's School Idol Diary, not to be put in the manga unlike other sad chapters like My Destiny, The Future of Yuki and Me and Rin and Kitties; but can still be argued to be canon main universe), and also the birth of her unfortunately likely mentally challenged younger brother who didn't even know him at all, all of which puts them further into a money struggling situation where Nico's mother has to work so much she rarely seems them and Nico herself has to basically be the mother for all three of her siblings.

The culmination of Maki's sheltered life during the most important stages of growing up and Nico's tragic experiences of family loss, poverty and then failing to achieve her dream and losing any friend she made trying to make it, resulted in them meeting again by chance because of one girl and her two childhood friends wanting to achieve the same goal as bitter people, being at each other's throats constantly, a friendship which grows slowly on teasing and arguing which becomes understanding and grows faster up to when Nico graduates.
It's.... actually pretty tragic when you add multiple types of canon lore into the mix.

Damn i just realized i only known the surface of this series.

longking0803
Yuri Moyou discussion 13 Jun 05:24
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Does this chapter qualify for reversal?

Idk seem like the concept of bot and top doesn't apply to them.

longking0803
Yuri Moyou discussion 03 Jun 07:56
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

You get the girl when you less expected, and that felling is called gay felling chief :v

longking0803
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 Jun 07:28
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

That reminds me, in Doctor Who, the immortal character Ashildr gradually loses her memories from earlier in her lifetime because her human brain was incapable of storing millennia's worth of experiences.

I remember that episode; she basically dealt with it by keeping journals

Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well

longking0803
Still Sick discussion 01 Jun 07:15
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Ch9 opens the first page with debugging so all I'm thinking about the entire chapter is this.

So true I still some how make that mistake a lot of time.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I really do fell for Amane. idk what you guy are thinking are standing for but I really like her character. Although she and Nene broke up I can see that she still treasured every moment that she and Nene had and cling on the hope of winning her back some day, Idk what you guy gonna called that but I called that true love because when you love someone you don't stop loving them when they not loving you back. And yes there are no shame about don't stop loving someone. But I hope she soon find someone who deserve her love and actually can gave them back.
And no I don't have any hate on Nene I just want to justify Amane's action because I can understand her stand of view in this situation. (but I do hate when people start basing on one character to make the other seem like they not at fault, the true is nobody at fault here all we do is just create something to blame it on)

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

idk why but it kindda remind me of xxxHolic.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Just when it got interesting they end it. I like the first part of this manga a lot, but then when the confession's act come along it pretty much ruin this manga because that act was stretch out too much. Still happy it got a good ending, fell sad for this kind of story there are so many other things that they can do after the confession. This is not a disney's fairy tail why would they end it there.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

ironically I just have karaoke with my classmates so I can say I understand Shimamura pain of singing alone. And damn this chapter is so cute <3

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

One of these day this manga will get me a heart attack. How can it be so lewd and so wholesome at the same time!