Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I still feel like at a basic level, Diana seems nice but not particularly interested in Natori herself considering she gets her name wrong constantly. Lapis is paying attention to Natori closely, and that makes for a better relationship.

Natalie is one of their names, so I think Diana is just doing what nearly everyone is with Natori. I would just say that Lapis needs Natori much more than Diana ever could.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Future Elisa has probably gone through harrowing rituals. Her eyes are bounded with ritual tattoos, if not actual thread.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's HS Teacher 101 that when you agree to meet one of your gym students in the loo for sex, she's going to bring a friend. Fortunately, Yui seems prepared.

joined Jan 5, 2015

"And the CEO of our affiliated company in the Yokohama Minato Mirai division and her secretary seem to have turned the company into some sort of lesbian dating service. That's not the only odd thing, too."
"Oh"
"For some reason, she was keeping a tanuki in her office!"
"How do you know?"
"She got heavily fined for feeding it whiskey!"

joined Jan 5, 2015

The announcement that the scanlator can't get more raws seems to have passed without notice. Waiting for tankobon is not uncommon, but still.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Innocent child reads just one yuri novel and becomes full of fetishes.

joined Jan 5, 2015

They've done things out of order, but it's got a satisfying romantic ending.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why didn't my high school have black-stockinged leg wrestling? Why?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is so cute! I feel like this should have the subtext tag, though...

The Medusa definitely wants a best friend/semi-romantic thing. She's a little jealous of her new friend having other friends. So subtext for her is reasonable.

I think the labels for Ungaikyou (spirit-holding mirror-dwelling girl) and Kyourinrin (dragonlike youkai) got switched somehow in the cast list of August 8.

Kyōrinrin
Kyōrinrin

Ungaikyō
Ungaikyō

They fixed it in the second character review!

Also Tsugu is building a harem because she has two mouths.

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 2:18PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

There's been an epidemic lately of bad girlfriends rejecting their soulmates in dreams. They should just cut it out! Now!

joined Jan 5, 2015

kafka kinda reminding me of someone... soon she'll turn like that

That's Akane Akaza's room, right? What's noticeable about it? There aren't any pictures or posters, it's a little bare.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hate to spoil the ending but She gives up on wearing any underwear at all. She wears part-open shirts and miniskirts with no panties and wins the regionals as part of an underdog mahjong team

joined Jan 5, 2015

I would call it a postponement or deferral. Asumi-chan is dealing with a lot right now. Nanao seems to understand that, and good for her. It will be very interesting to see what Mai-chan makes of all this.

BTW can we all agree Asumi-chan is an idiot? I think a few personals ads scattered all over would have found Mai-chan by now. Of course, there wouldn't have been all the sex ...

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Tanukis know the score. That's why they flee for their lives if you get near them.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I want more Mai-chan!

joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't get Blondie's issues at all. In her dream, she confessed, her friend said she was dear to her, her best friend, and that wouldn't change. So, even according to her dream, there's no danger of ruining their friendship. And in real life, her friend has gone along with 90% of her inappropriate requests, and has been sending her sexy pictures. What is going on with her?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Miriko isn't a very good fan if she never noticed how lonely and unhappy her idol is, let alone do something about it.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

There is a long list of girls, starting with Kaoru, Mio, Shizuka, Ai, Chie, who could all have a talk with Miyoshi, and they should. She should at least consider officially going out with Ayano. Just saying. It's not like it's taboo at their high school.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

SOMETHING ACTUALLY ECCHI!!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!?

I'm honestly amazed. Since when do this two finger each other's vaginas so easily and naturally?

She would never do anything so ecchi to her best friend!

Honestly!

She was simply rubbing her clitoris as girls do with their friends.

Jeeze.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
Heartwarmingromance

^^That's where deleting her phone and keeping her away from everyone that knows her comes in! Think, McFly!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The series would only be 25% as good without the minis. They make the characters come alive, and it's character-driven.

Also: Midoriri was banned from the poll because she's won it too many years in a row. I swear!

last edited at Jan 25, 2023 10:19AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

...I think I might have a weak spot for scumbag x scumbag stories

You must love Fuzoroi no Renri then

They both have hearts of gold. Maybe this couple does, too. Albeit younger one in FunoRen is pretty honest and decent, on balance.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is there anyone else whose favourite so far is the spin-off light novel, Heimin no Kuse ni Namaiki na! or "She's just a commoner, but so insolent!" which is the story told from Claire's point of view?

I probably wouldn't love it so much if I hadn't read the main story, but ....

[Yui and Ritsu] Moe, moe, moe .... KYUN!!

One warning though, Claire's two friends, Loretta and Pipi, whom you really grow to like quickly, are actually kind of crazy noble bigots, although it's probably because they misunderstand Claire and think that's what she wants.. She actually distances herself from them starting right away once Rei enters her awareness There's a definite shock about two of the characters.

last edited at Jan 22, 2023 12:03PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
50629631_p0

I think all of them are supposed to have actual hair - which wouldn't prohibit green hair since Akina bleaches hers and when you start doing that you inevitably experiment with colouring it. But Kaede doesn't bleach hers. And in retrospect for the time (10 y ago) her middle and high school were pretty chill with Akina's gyaru-like appearance.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Thank you for the replies, everyone. It's all food for thought.