Forum › Posts by Kazu-kun

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Still, as fucked up and lacking in self-awareness as Hina is, I think her kind of fetishism is more 'normal' and easier to understand than Airi's. While Airi mainly wanted to see Hina hurt, disgusted, and humiliated just for the hell of it; Hina sees that stuff as secondary to her goal of making Airi 'hers.'

This so much. Hina is pretty fucked up, but Airi is definitely the shittier one of the two. Here's hoping the manga won't try to play her out as some sort of victim now. That would be disappointing.

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

So this is their fourth reincarnation... is this after or before the events of Kannazuki no Miko?

Neither. This is not related to Kannazuki no Miko. In the Kannazuki lore, the girls are priestesses to a god called Ame no Murakumo. No matter how many times they reincarnate, they always serve Ame no Murakumo.

In the Himegami no Miko lore, on the other hand, the girls are priestesses to a different god, called Oumikami. Basically, you should take Himegami no Miko as an alternate universe which doesn't have any connection to Kannazuki no Miko. It just happens to have similar characters, that's all.

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 12:00PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

While Kase's reaction to the scene with the Prince giving Yamada a huge amount of flowers was a bit over the top, the fact that Yamada had not been responding to Kase's messages on Line all day, especially right near when Kase showed up when she was leaving campus and heading to her apartment or her work and wasn't busy working with flowers, is a problem.

I disagree. Yamada was busy taking classes and also getting ready for this event her school is prepping with the Prince and the other dude. It's clearly a huge event and Yamada is super busy. If Kaze wasn't so freaking oblivious to anything but her own needs, she would have noticed this and wouldn't be sending Yamada messages when she's busy. She only got herself to blame for all this.

In fact, you can see how inconsiderate of others she is when she starts asking her sick roommate for relationship advise. Kaze is totally self-absorbed. It's all about her and her needs. And she's the same in her relationship with Yamada.

And why exactly is this TV personality giving these flowers to Yamada in the first place?

It's most likely related to the event they're setting up. Nothing strange about it.

last edited at Mar 31, 2021 10:30PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I thought Nacchan loved Kyouko and would've wanted to go out with her, but I guess there was stuff holding her back

It's not said as explicitly as in many others, but it's the usual stuff, isn't it? Societal pressure to create a "family unit", having stable employment, etc. She missed because she was scared, and later, she hit also because she was scared/already committed to this path and didn't want to feel like sacrificing Kyouko was meaningless.

I think you're missing the real issue here. Kyouko didn't choose to date the guy out of social pressure or anything like that. She chose him because she had an inferiority complex towards Kyouko. Although she might have loved Kyouko, she envied her beauty and class and felt she couldn't measure up. Being with the guy was easier because she didn't have to compare herself to him. Plus his attention made her feel special, the exact opposite of how she felt when hanging out with Kyouko.

In any case, Nacchan and Kyouko's relationship will never work unless Nacchan gets over her inferiority complex and envy.

last edited at Mar 30, 2021 2:35PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I think its a fakeout, why would Someone like Asumi call herself Sama?

The message is not from Asumi. It's from the brothel. And the Japanese do call their clients "sama" depending the context.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Time for Mai to start a intense program of martial arts sex training in order to WIN! XD

Not enough time up to the end of this single-volume story.

You people do realize Mai's a lesbian sex worker, right? She's had plenty of sexual experience. Much more than Asumi, actually. All she needs is just a little bit of self-confidence.

last edited at Mar 27, 2021 5:42AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Unless that reservation is a huge fakeout and it's a different Asumi

You know, I do think it might be a different Asumi. Mai will definitely think it's her Asumi and get all nervous and shit, only to get revealed it's a different Asumi. I could totally see this manga pulling that kind of crap on us.

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 7:47PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I wonder if Asumi would actually date Mai, since isn’t having a relationship with a client not allowed for sex workers in these situations?

Why would Asumi care about that?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Holy Madokas, Mai is super thirsty for Asumi. Like wow, it's been years and yet she still lusts for the same person. I admire the dedication lol.

As dedicated as Asumi herself. Let's not forget Asumi is fucking every girl under the sun to find Mai.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's quite interesting how it was definitely bullying from how everyone saw it and how it affected everyone and especially Ruri, but Shizuku genuinely believed all the time she was doing something good, all out of misunderstanding comments made about her and taking pride in what she thought were her positive qualities.

Regardless of what Shizuku thought about it, she did bully Ruri. And it's a shame she ended up running away instead of apologizing and trying to make up for it. Honestly, it's hard to root for her when all she's doing is feeling sorry for herself. That's not very sympathetic.

She's not just feeling sorry for herself, she's been utterly broken by guilt, to the extent of shunning almost any human contact whatsoever and

That's what it means to feel sorry for oneself. She's self-absorbed. She's focusing on her guilt, her issues, and because of that she doesn't realize Ruri was the one who was suffering the most. Rather than looking inwards and feeling sorry for herself, she should try to do something for Ruri who was the real victim here.

Even now, she just wants to apologize just to feel better about herself, to feel less guilty. She shoud be wondering what happened to Ruri all those years instead. What if her shitty attitude ended traumatizing the poor girl? She doesn't even think about that.

last edited at Mar 25, 2021 7:34PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's quite interesting how it was definitely bullying from how everyone saw it and how it affected everyone and especially Ruri, but Shizuku genuinely believed all the time she was doing something good, all out of misunderstanding comments made about her and taking pride in what she thought were her positive qualities.

Regardless of what Shizuku thought about it, she did bully Ruri. And it's a shame she ended up running away instead of apologizing and trying to make up for it. Honestly, it's hard to root for her when all she's doing is feeling sorry for herself. That's not very sympathetic.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Oh man, I'm so waiting that this manga ends with Ai stabbing Hina in the throat.

I don't condone what Hina is doing, but let's nor forget all this started because Airi was abusing Hina. So what if things got reverted? Airi kinda had it coming. And the irony is that Hina is not even doing it out of revenge lol.

last edited at Mar 20, 2021 7:46PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Octave was crap, but this was okay. Maybe the dude is just bad at writing long series.

last edited at Mar 19, 2021 12:58AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

that's why it was so awkward when they met at the workplace.

At the end of that chapter it looked like they got over the awkwardness though. In fact, I could totally see them starting to see each other regularly after that.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Also the last panel. If they're not fucking now, they will be soon enough.

You're confusing Ataru with Mirei.

Mirei is the black-haired chick in your pic. Ataru is the writer Kyouko met (and fucked) a few chapters back.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch43#5

The question is, are they still fucking or was it only a one-night stand?

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 11:13AM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The main point of this manga is not that MC will end up with 1 or 2 people. It's how can and will she able to love.

They're kind of related though. Don't forget the reason the MC started being afraid of love is the conflict and hardship related to it, specially when the person one loves actually loves someone else. A 3P is shown as a sort of solution for that problem.

That been said, I don't see a poly ending happening after this chapter anyway. Harem ending seems more likely.

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 1:48AM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

If anything, the latest chapter makes a poly ending less likely, unless there's 20 more chapters of development. Because right now Sayo has no arrow at all for Rina, and the little arrow Rina had for Sayo disappeared as soon as the MC said her piece.

A 3P is still possible, but mostly in the form of a harem ending rather than true poly. That's a shame, actually.

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 1:03AM

Kazu-kun
Delta discussion 07 Feb 13:01
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

But what grade did she end up getting on the report?

It's probably not a report for school but for work. As far I as remember, Miyuki was still working for the Earth Defense Force at the end of Gamma.

Kazu-kun
Delta discussion 06 Feb 12:45
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

i dunno who is who.

Read Gamma first. It's on Dynasty too.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 12:46PM

Kazu-kun
Delta discussion 06 Feb 12:33
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Miyuki and Hikari? So this is a little sequel to Gamma. Cool.

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Dorothy really needs to open up to Maria more instead of keeping her at a distance so she can use her as a tool.

She kind of did so in this chapter. She originally was planing to have Maria take Shannon's blood which would have been the most efficient thing to do if she saw Maria merely as a tool. But as it turns out, she couldn't do it. She felt that she wanted Maria all to herself. That's as good as admitting Maria isn't 'just' a tool to her.

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 4:36AM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I don't see the Maria x Shannon thing at all. If anything, they bonded over their mutual love for Dorothy.
Also, even though Maria is always whining over Dorothy treating her like a dog, she actually likes it.

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I don't think we're supposed to think they're "grey." They're totally black. As evil as it gets.

Oh, absolutely. Having a history that got you to a point of committing atrocities certainly does not excuse your actions.

What I meant is I don't think there is any history that got this evil vampires to do evil. I don't think that's what is going on here. At the very least there hasn't been any foreshadowing for that. All that was foreshadowed is that there is some connection between humans and vampires. That's all.

Ah, I see now, got it. So then, how do you interpret the, “humans forgot that what they have they have because of us” line? or (whatever the actual quote is).

What I get from that is that there was a time when humans and vampire were connected somehow but now they don't anymore. That's as far I would read from that. I wouldn't assume that just because this evil vampire calls human arrogant or holds a grudge, it means humans did something to vampires. There's no enough evidence to jump into that conclusion. For all we know humans were slaves to vampire and now they don't, so this evil lady is pissed humans were "arrogant" enough to stop being their slaves or something. This is just a wild guess, but my point is there's no evidence to assume humans did anything wrong or whatnot.

That been said, the main reason I don't believe this evil lady's "grudge" or whatnot is justified is simply that we do know the head of the church has something going on with some vampires. But if humans did something wrong to vampires, how is the head of the church getting all chummy with vampires? It doesn't make sense, right?

All in all, I believe there are at least two factions of vampires. Some who are at least willing to form some sort of deal with humans. Those are the vampires with some connection with the church. Then there seem to be another faction who appears to be trying to destroy the church, humanity and who knows what else. This second faction kidnapped Maria's sister and seems to have brainwashed her.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 10:09PM

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I don't think we're supposed to think they're "grey." They're totally black. As evil as it gets.

Oh, absolutely. Having a history that got you to a point of committing atrocities certainly does not excuse your actions.

What I meant is I don't think there is any history that got this evil vampires to do evil. I don't think that's what is going on here. At the very least there hasn't been any foreshadowing for that. All that was foreshadowed is that there is some connection between humans and vampires. That's all.

Kazu-kun
10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

vampire lady seeming to claim a grudge on the church for stealing credit from the vampires. "vampires may be dangerous, but the coordinated evil actions we're seeing might come from a history of injustice that continues through exploitation."

That's an interesting thought. But you might be reading to much into it. After all, this is coming from vampire lady who couldn't be more evil even if she tried. I mean, we're talking someone experimenting on humans and such. There's also the fact she's clearly part of the faction that kidnapped Maria's sister, as shown in previous chapters. So, all in all, I don't think we're supposed to think they're "grey." They're totally black. As evil as it gets.

That's no too say the relationship between vampire and the church (and maybe even humans as a whole) couldn't be more complex than it seems.

We do know the head of the church has a connection with pure blood vampires. Maybe there are various faction among the pure blood vampires with conflicting ideas of how to treat humans or something. We'll see.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 7:42PM