Forum › Posts by Kasin

Kasin
Kakera discussion 22 Apr 09:34
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I'm not really a fan of incest, but this was actually good.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That last two chapters made this really more interesting, waiting for more~

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Why Bucap has to be so adorable? >////<

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

The first time I read this I didn't took the chance to at least comment, now a year or so later after re-reading it I still feel the same as before, I still love it so much, I love the easy going atmosphere, the characters, the innocence, the feelings.. just all. Even after all this time, I still find myself considering this my favorite original yuri manga ever, and I'll always treasure it.

Kasin
Philosophia discussion 13 Apr 23:01
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I was really waiting for more of this, and.. it's just so interesting, good reading. I love also all that awesome quotes at the end of the chapters.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

So it was Raising Heart who was behind that unnecesary super explosions all the time, like in the first chapter when they blow up a roof with a Divine Buster, lol all makes sense now.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

What a nice way of put an end to the story.

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Damn, why Tsubomi had to get canceled? so many great one-shots were published there >_<

Edit: I'm an idiot~

last edited at Apr 7, 2014 1:23AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I can't remember why, but I had only read the first two chapters but not more, anyway I finished it in just one run and I really like it, I can't say if it's better than Shoujo sect, 'cuz I never finished that also, but this, I enjoyed it plenty.

Kasin
Lemonade discussion 03 Apr 10:04
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I'm just seeing this it's gonna be a story of an one sided-love, and that makes me sad. That bastard is still calling Youko with that fucking nickname, on top of that Maki cries 'cause he said to her the thing Youko had been saying all the chapter.

I'm starting to lose hope.

last edited at Apr 3, 2014 10:07AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Seems like my previous comment disappeared for no reason. :/

It was listed as a series at first, and moved to an anothology
Heres your comment, thread does not lead to the manga http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/4247-girls-monochrome-discussion

Anthology
http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/girls_monochrome

Ah, nevermind then ^^;

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I don't really buy how Honoka made up her mind to stop Eri, it feels like it was just for spitefulness 'cause her plan didn't work out as she was accustomed to. Still good read, I hope for more, if there's.

Seems like my previous comment disappeared for no reason. :/

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I don't really buy how Honoka made up her mind to stop Eri, it feels like it was just for spitefulness 'cause her plan didn't work out as she was accustomed to. Still good read, I hope for more, if there's.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Lokum-chan is my favorite character now, you're adorable!! and the yuri is there, so I hope it'll keep there and grows more.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And so with the power of yuri Akina confesses to Kaede. Yaaaay~

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It's just.. so predictable all that's going to happen. I'm a yuri fan, but I don't like this kind of plot, the new transfer student admires a senpai, then she happens to fall and is caught by her, then happens to just be singing when senpai passes next to the classroom. It's screaming SP! everywhere, and the singing thing just doesn't work in manga.
I was even somehow kind of sick of the characters design while reading, but that's just me. The possibility of senpai actually being a bad person could give this a fresh air.

At least I hope this doesn't end with the pairings all being screw.up.

last edited at Mar 20, 2014 12:10PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I'm totally okay with this little change in senpai's behavior to a one a bit less bizarre. Just a bit, 'cause she wouldn't be senpai without that personality of hers~

last edited at Mar 17, 2014 12:54AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That last page broke my heart.. How can you be and act so light-heartedly about something like that after going that far and then just say "Invite me to your wedding"?.

You're such a good friend.

last edited at Mar 12, 2014 9:19AM

Kasin
Saki discussion 09 Mar 00:05
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Mihoko calling Buchou without an honorific was more than enough to make this chapter more meaningful than all the match. Kyaa~

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 12:07AM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Aaaaaw~ that ending was adorable. Glad it wasn't actually just a sadistic recording but something more meaningful.

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 5:59PM

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

It was nice to watch the story again but in manga form. The artists are just amazing at drawing all the tanks in such detailled way, although it seemed like they were more skilled at doing this than drawing the characters..

Kasin
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I really liked the concept it has, but like you guys said it was a bit much rushed. I saw much potential but that ended in just one chapter.

I'm curious if this has a continuation or something? it was atractive, but the ending.. a little dissapointing. It was a like a really short version of a shounen long-run manga.

last edited at Feb 21, 2014 12:44AM

Kasin
Citrus discussion 31 Jan 19:20
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

..I don't know what to think now that Seven Seas licensed it, we won't get more from Yuriproject now..? sob

last edited at Jan 31, 2014 7:21PM

Kasin
Lemonade discussion 20 Jan 18:45
Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Geez, I just can't stand to read every single time when this guy gets dialogues or when they mention him. He's just an asshole.

I'm just reading this 'cause it's from Yuriproject, but so far it wasn't been enjoyable at all, and the ending of chapter 7 doesn't improve it.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Okay, after reading this I took a like for this pairing. Seeing Wriggle cry twice nearly had my heart broken!!

But at the end it was such a adorable history <3