Forum › Posts by myrrhmidon

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I'm glad to see more Arknights stuff here. The series is ripe for yuri content. Angst with Scavenger trying to get over her past girlfriend, Rhine's labs has Saria/Silence and Mayer/Magellen and all of them get to be Ifrit's moms, Texas/Lappland angst with Texas/Exusiai good times, Projekt Red, her weird trait to terrify lupos, her love of fluffy tails, and any other Lupo gal operator, and the list goes on!

Yes please. We need more Arknights yuri here.

myrrhmidon
Arknights! 30 Apr 11:33
joined Apr 30, 2020

I am installing the game rn, how easy/quick is it to reroll? do I have to reinstall the game or can I just clear the game data?

Very easy. Before you login, there is a button on the upper left that will just let you delete your account data. If you're logged in already, go to Settings -> Account -> Logout. Btw, when you settle for an account already, go to Account to bind your account.

myrrhmidon
Arknights! 30 Apr 10:31
joined Apr 30, 2020

Add me Rye #9724

Can't seem to find you. Btw, my ID is Myrrhmidon#0854

I have been tempted to start this game, any advice for someone who knows nothing about it? I am used to gacha games at this point thanks to Magia Record and Symphogear

First of all, if you plan on rerolling, now is a good time. Between now and May 13 players will be given a 10 roll ticket. You can use that to reroll in the Schwarz banner or in the other Standard banner. Do NOT use the ticket on the Discount banner. Discount banner is a separate one that guarantees a 5 star AND a 6 star. You should have received some gacha currency which you can use for SINGLE rolls in the discount banner. This way, you can reroll in two banners. I recommend single rolls so you can save currency. As for general tips after you've settled with an account, try to clear the prologue (chapters 0 and 1) then grind a team of 12 units to at least elite 1 level 40-50 with level 4 skills which should be enough to clear the current event and annihilation 1 and 2.