Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Even for ST's standards this chapter was very contrived and dumb.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Lily Love discussion 12 Nov 11:40
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a weird change in tone. The story is prettyy soap opera but so far it hadn't took such massive dive on the usual plots.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Or idk, they misunderstood your name/avatar?

Is exactly rhe same as my name/av here though

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 7:17AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay what the fuck.

I've been looking for fanart on twitter, found a lot of good stuff. I favorited and retweeted most of it, go back a few hours later and I found that at least two artists have blocked me. What the fuck.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

won't let me get past sad panda with a new account.

try if you want.
account name: billybobjames
pass: testaccount

not even with the plugin.

for the account I have I played that hentaiverse "game" till level 4. and waited over a week till it let me in exhentai with it. It's what I read ppl said online, also others say you gotta make 50 forum posts. (I didnt post anything tho)

You need an account active for a bit before being allowed to browse ExHentai, plus, If you went first to exhentai without logging into Ehentai the system will give you a cookie locking you out. You just need to clean your cookies to enter.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And I am not sure what you need to do for that account to be allowed access to exhentai.

Nothing

You just need to log on E-Hentai BEFORE trying to access ExHentai. Doing this will let a special cookie on your system that in turn is what allows you to browse exhentai.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That Gust game that seens yurish was released already right? Someone knows how the story go? If it end in het or death for one or both of the girls? Anything?

Looking around on /u/, it seems is just your classic strong but ambiguous subtext. And is posisble that it will toned down even more during localization

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/nights-azure-details-leading-characters

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/10/meet-arnice-and-lilysse-nights-of-azures-bffs/

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awwww, that was adorable.

Hope it gets translated soon.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Here's the stuff from this week's radio show

Kubo Yurika, Meifon's VA will join the radio from this episode as one of the personality, not as guest. In opening talk Iguchi said she received Tokimeki Memorial special edition from the radio's director after last week episode. They continue to introduce Kubo who then questioned the necessity to include her as one of radio's hosts, Iguchi said that she's absolutely necessary and Izawa agreed and add that she loves Meifon since ep 1. Kubo didn't believe her and said that Meifon's probably her 3rd favorite or something. Iguchi admitted thats true and they broke out laughing.

Then they talked about Meifon’s name. Meifon is half Taiwanese so her name is Sakura Meifon. Kubo said that she heard that Meifon is actually old name for Taiwanese, like Hanako for Japanese. They thought that Meifon’s name is uncommon but cute. Kubo add that the reason why Meifon loves money so much will be revealed soon, lots will be explained but there are also some part that stay unexplained.

By just looking at Meifon’s character design they said she doesn’t really looks like someone that loves money so much, instead she just looks lively. In ep 1 where Lady Lady throw the coin at Meifon, the sound director asked Kubo to do that part so that Meifon’s love for money become apparent. Iguchi said that there were lots of those special order to increase the characters’ depth. Izawa said she likes how Meifon were treated by other characters, especially in ep 4 where she made that cute face while clutching her hat while other characters scold her.

Kubo said that she heard some people questioned Meifon’s gender, they didn’t believe that she’s a girl, you know because she’s so flat. Iguchi said when Meifon first appear she was in disguise so that might be possible, and also said that if it’s true then Meifon will be the only male in the island. Kubo said please looks forward to the reveal. They laugh and Iguchi said that Meifon is 100% a girl and that they are just joking.

Iguchi said Meifon have lots of cute points like her Kansai-ben. Apparently Iguchi has been saying that since the recording time back in May. Iguchi said that fluent in Kansai-ben is like fluent in English, its no small feat. She also said that Kubo is Kansai’s native so her Kansai-ben is more authentic than those people from Kanto and that she helped to revise the script so that the Kansai-ben sounds more natural. Kubo said that Meifon’s Kansai-ben is quite stiff and a bit different than her own. Kubo is from Nara and she said that Meifon’s accent is closer to Osaka’s accent than Nara, because Nara’s accent is actually more elegant than Osaka’s or Kyoto’s.

Mail time. First mail talked about how unusual it is for a radio host to join midway and note that VD is not only very detailed about boobs but also for the V As. Kubo agreed that it is unusual and joke that she forced to joined halfway because of some shady play. Iguchi said that its nothing like that and that they actually planned it since the beginning to have Kubo joined them midway.

Second mail asked them to do one of the radio corner where they praised each other so that they can ’Drive’. Iguchi start by praising Kubo’s maturity even though she’s younger than her. Kubo praised Izawa by saying that she still have the girly-ness that both she and Iguchi have lost and that she should treasure it while she have it. Time’s up for second mail so Iguchi didn’t get praised.

Third mail said that they like Meifon more than other character, they also love Meifon chara song that is about money. Izawa said that the chara song were very in character and Kubo add that there some part in the song that is actually used in script dialogue and asked listener to please pay attention to the lyrics.

They played Meifon’s song this time. Kubo said while recording the song she got no idea what she’s singing about.
New radio corner with new host. Izawa will challenge herself with some task and Iguchi and Kubo will bet whether she will succeed or not. They can choose same option. This time the task is to say ‘super ultra hyper miracle romantic’ very fast for 3 times. They chose to bet that Izawa will succeed, Iguchi and Kubo said that if it were them they will surely fail because the romantic part is very easy to fuck up. Izawa succeed. Next task, same with before but this time she have to say Meifon’s chara song title which is very long. Its ‘ itsumo ookini maido ari honde itsumo honma ni arigato san ‘. She’s a bit slow this time but they let it pass because it’s the first time they have this corner.

Next one is also new corner. They will be presented a problem and Iguchi have to provide a solution. Other two also have to present solution but in this show the only correct solution will be Iguchi’s no matter what she said. Iguchi started the corner by introducing herself as someone very interested with the foreign car brand, Maserati while sounding like very mature. The problem: what should they say to decline invitation to went out for drinks from senior co-worker while they’re really busy.

They all noted that the problem is very real and could happen to them, all of them already passed the drinking age so they can’t used it as excuse not to go. Kubo’s solution is to say thanks for your hardwork ‘otsukaresama deshita’ and pretend that she didn’t hear the invitation. Iguchi noted that it would definitely work but the other party might be hurt. Izawa’s solution is to excuse herself because she have driving exam the next day. Finally Iguchi’s solution is to say that she’s driving. Other two noted that Iguchi can never use that excuse because she didn’t have driver license. Iguchi said why not, after all she’s a woman with huge interest on Maserati cars.

Randomness aside did they just revealed Akira's gender?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Episode 5 was the highest rated episode so far on NicoNico

I guess Japan loves giantess

Also, Bhikkhuni will also get a Dakimura but oddly enough, isn't of the twins, is Koharu and Momo

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 11:02AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

"Even though the majority of women identify as straight, our research clearly demonstrates that when it comes to what turns them on, they are either bisexual or gay, but never straight," Dr Riegler said.

He also said the study showed lesbians who may dress in a more masculine manner may not have more masculine behaviours.

"Although some lesbians were more masculine in their sexual arousal, and others were more masculine in their behaviours, there was no indication that these were the same women.

"This shows us that how women appear in public does not mean that we know anything about their sexual role preferences."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-are-never-straight-they-are-either-gay-or-bisexual-study-suggests-a6723276.html

That's quite the unusual conclusion.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 2:20AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This episode was wonderful. Although I couldn't help being dissapointed at the lack of kissing.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

nobody says shoujo ai in japan it's always GL or girls love if not yuri

That's kind of what we're saying though, I think you're misunderstanding?
The term Shoujo Ai in Japan refers to pedophilia, it's not commonly used afaik.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3%E6%84%9B

Let's just leave it at that before we digress more?

Sure is not used on Japan but some western sites like MAL or Baka Updates consider it a genre so it has to be considered as such when looking through their databases.

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 1:25AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
Their Story discussion 09 Nov 15:36
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine

The sudden shift to the guy's perspective feels really random right now.

Because of those breaks from girls I couldn't get into it anymore so I dropped it.

Well, yeah, the series had a lot of breaks...But it's reaching a sort of climax, I think they're going to get together soon, based on current events.
If they don't, then yeah, I'd be really dissapointed...
But it's still a cute story, which is very well drawn out, and is in full color.
We don't usually see that in the "yuri/shoujo ai" section...

The characters being together has never been put into question, is just that the execution so far feels really sloppy and absurdly padded. Like if the author had clearly what was the end game but is struggling to get there.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just a little clarification Nez. The article while having some good points it can't be applied to the doujin scene. The author is clearly focused on the western market/audience and ignores the rest of the world. That is not to say the doujin scene is perfect of course, but it has particular issues and mentality unique to it.

I also have to admit I got really put off by the underlying idea that everything must be catered to specific audiences. In my experience the best works of fictions are those that try to reach beyond its traditional scope while keeping things niche will never motivate a growth of creators and audience.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Rye

........eh...I'll do it later.

Sorry, I wasn't in the mood yesterday here, thanks again Nevri. *fixed obvious typo...you didn't see that.

No problem <3 and thanks for your effort ;3 I tried to find the typo you mentioned but couldn't xD

As I promised. Lewd doujin:

(when I use -, like: a- or -a, it means that sentence ends abruptly in this place, as if it was cut, like when you stop saying word in the middle, something like: immedi- Japanese can mark stuff like, but I wasn't sure how properly express it in english.)

Page 1

Torino: Thanks as always for bringing those goods Mei Feng-chan
sfx: boi~ng
Torino: Accept your remuneration <3
sfx: gulp..

(Before anyone point it out. Mei Feng is the correct way to write her name, even in episode 4 they used Feng already. I happened to know it because in our official translation of Bleach translator went into a lot detail why it is Sui Feng instead of Soi Fong, so I suspect it is the same way here. Even the kanji used for her name 鳳 reads as "feng (male Chinese firebird)")

Page 2

Mei Feng: Then as always...
Mei Feng: I'll roll up t-shirt like this and...
sfx: pull
Torino: Mn!
Mei Feng: rub!!!
text above bubble: fondle

Page 3

sfx: squish
sfx: Haa..
Torino: A-
text: fondle
text: fondle
Torino: Haamn..
Torino: No~ As always the feeling of jutting out of those cloths is
Torino: unbearable~
sfx under bubble: pinch-
sfx: pinch-
Torino: Mnnn
Torino: Fua..
sfx: lick..

Page 4

sfx: Chuu
sfx: Cha-
Torino: ...a...mn
Torino: Mei Feng-chan is sucking my breasst...
sfx: stiffen
sfx: straighten-
Torino: Hiu
Torino: ..-a
Torino: Haan
sfx: press
sfx: Haa

Page 5

sfx: fidget..
Torino: ...a...
Torino: Plea...se Mei fe... cha...
Mei Feng: Oops, you want me to touch you there, since it was only top right?
Mei Feng: Do the down yourself... k?
Torino: ...m...eany...

Page 6

sfx: unzip
sfx: steadily..
Torino: Fu
Torino: ...-a

Page 7

Torino: Amn
sfx: very
Mei Feng: Sexy
sfx: mumbling
Torino: Ha..
sfx: kissing
Torino: Uumn
sfx: slurping
Torino: a
crotch: squeeze
sfx: stretching out

Page 8

sfx: tug!
sfx: kissing
sfx: mumble
Torino: ...a-
Torino: Unfair Mei Feng-chan~!!
Mei Feng: No...
sfx: crumpling
Mei Feng: That is right though
sfx: excessively
sfx: slimy
Mei Feng: You are just way too sexy...
Mei Feng ...Onee-chan...

Page 9

Torino: A...
Mei Feng: Right now... one more time...-
sfx right to bubble: Haa
sfx: mumble-
Mei Feng: O, onee-chan...-
sfx around bubble: Haa Ha Ha
sfx: kissing..
sfx: splashing
Torino: Himn
sfx: shlick
Torino: Amn
sfx: soft-
Torino: Fu..
Torino: Aaa-

(This one was the hardest to specify which sfx is where. I tried my best but if you can't decipher it it is ok xD")

Page 10

Torino: ..chan..
Torino: Mei Feng-chan
Mei Feng: Mna?
Mei Feng: Wha-
Mei Feng: What is this!?
Torino: We need to take care of two more friends, soo
Torino: Receive your remuneration properly kay <3
sfx: vibrating
text: Hiii
text in caption: Torino-san turn!!!
text under caption: End.
text under boobs: Thank you very much for kindly reading it. 2015.11.03. Mame Suko

(She used really polite way to express gratitude. On her pixiv she uses Mame Shigeko, but here she actually wrote Mame Suko so I'm not sure what to make of it.)

This time it was little easier to determine who said what since Mei Feng is talking in kansai dialect.

Dark_Tzitzimine

right sfx in bubble: mew
left text in bubble: Catpot
text:
Valkyrie Drive
Mermaid
Episode 3-4
Contains spoilers

catpot (nekonabe) is a joke on nabe style dishes. Basically depending what you add to pot that is what kind of nabe it is.

title: Episode 3 I actually cried...
text: Thank you very much for coming with me but please don't act so rash
text: Maybe stop fighting too since it is bad...
text: She fallen sleep already...
text: Daddy
text: Mammy
text: I wanna meet you
text: I wanna go back
text: Wa, wa

title: Episode 4 She got lively....

Panel 1

biggest poster: Come on fest
poster under it: natural magnet
sfx: sticking
over Mamori's head: My prince
over Mamori's head: My prince
under Mamori's braid: Ufufu
upper poster: I'm not crossdressing
lower poster: I'm not a woman, I'm a man
Mirei: This is nightmare...

Panel 2

Torino: Huh? Mirei-chan wants a poster too?
Mei Feng: What the, you too are madly in love with mister sparkle... Scaryface-

Panel 3

sfx: clank
Mamori: It was a good hot bath~

Panel 4

Akira poster: I have no breasts
Mamori poster: It is Tokonome <3
sfxr: sticking

Panel 5

Mamori: Noo- Something like me doesn't match being next to Hiiragi-san, Jeez Mirei-san
text above Mirei: pacifying
text: avoid increasing the numbers of holes

Translating those Bhikkhuni pages would take me far too much time, but I can try translating specific parts if anyone is interested.

NEEEEEEEEEV, you are awesome! Thank you so much for this!!!!

Finally watched new episode. It was comedy gold xD I was laughing almost entire time. Sure, it has some really good moving moments, but man it was overshadow with absurd XD (well it is still in realm of what could happen there, but still, can you blame me?) Yea, Mamori is getting more and more comfortable with kissing Mirei, but you still could argue that she just accepted that is the way it is done, so she can't help it. I guess we need to wait for next episode for some definite development of her sexuality.

I really love the way Mirei and Mamori's relationship is developing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sorry for the picture dump but my yuri googles are going into overdrive with NW's new event

Oh and it seems the bed here belongs to Asuka

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think soon she and Akira will have some time together, but even though her ideal prince, the real deal instead of an ilusion, will be right there with her, I think she will either not feel attracted to "him" at all or will quickly lose interest in "him", because she will realize she never really wanted an ideal prince and only believed in that because she never realized she's actually very very gay, I'm actually suspecting that if she shows attraction to Akira, we're going to hear her thoughts describing "him" in a very feminine way without her noticing it, because she instinctively knows it's a girl, which would be another reason why she feels so attracted to Akira besides acting like an ideal prince, I also think that another reason she will realize that a prince is not what she really want is because she might keep thinking about Mirei all the time during this meeting, after all why would she care about a ideal prince when she can have something infinitely better like the adorkable Mirei.

Interesting detail that I bet a lot of people missed. On Mamori's fantasy she never imagined Akira doing anything remotely close to the usual male reaction on that situation (ie dropping the pants and getting down to business) but rather, doing exactly the same stuff Mirei did, she even praised Akira's hands. The kicker? When she though about finally becoming "non-virgin Tokonome" what was Illusion!Akira doing? Fingering her.

Mamori's as gay as they come.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The three mangas will be from the same artist right? You know the artist name? I want to see what else he/she did.

Different artists. Mermaid's is Zunta, Bhikkhuni is Inu and I ignore the name of Siren's :v

Characters designers are also different, Hiroku Kaneko is both the designer and the director on Mermaid, Mana Wara is Bhikkhuni's designer and Clesta is Siren's

Anyways, back to Mermaid.

The episode was pretty damn good. Being sort of a breather episode is just what we needed after last week's episode. And while being a beather one, it actually helped to move forward both the general plot (by revealing the Arm virus can grant more than simply the power to turn into different weapons/objects and introducing Akira's arm) and Mirei and Mamori's relationship. Despite her fangirl crush on Akira, Mamori just keeps getting gayer and gayer with each passing episode while Mirei si finally starting to take the initiative with her.

The giant girl was actually well handled since it was treated like something very unusual but ultimately, normal in universe. There was a lot of fanservice but then again, what was you expecting from someone who simply can't find clothes of her size? The relationship with her liberator is the most important part of the episode on my opinion though, since it makes a point of showing there IS romance on the show and is more than simply kissing and groping for fanservice's sake. Even Charlotte got some degree of characterization this time making her endearing despite all the crap she pulls.

Kasumi keeps being the most level headed and reasonable auhtority on the island and all around, an excellent character. Hard to tell what will next episode bring (I'm hoping for some Meifong focus) but I'm really looking forward to it nonetheless.

At this point I'm ready to take the plunge and preordering those BDs, the show is that good.

And now, more fanart!

You shouldn't cheat on J, Rain

https://twitter.com/negiosyo/status/663365467130597377

‘Valkyrie Drive Mermaid’ producer Hiraku Kaneko posted this picture on his twitter and described it as “MireMamo after the filming of BD’s specials”.
HOLY SHIT

https://twitter.com/yurisouls/status/663289599460929536

https://twitter.com/nishidaken/status/663385101896544256
I don't know why Scrappy is there

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53441160

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53434853

https://twitter.com/dkr322/status/662677728164904963

https://twitter.com/HALuI1530/status/661947344829550592

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 5:11PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What indeed

Oh right, raging lesbians

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I also don't feel like arguing about this but here is the short version:
Yeah, obviously the rape was about showing that she had a tragic past as child soldier but if the most likely thought process behind the scene was "Mirei needs a tragic past, how can we involve sex?", I still consider it cheap fan service.

Making baseless assumptions is not a good way to sustain an argument.

Opinion. I think rape just for the sake of having a tragic past is lazy writing.

All the contrary, a tragic past is one of the few circumstances in which a rape is a justified plot element.

She has her boobs out all the time. She basically had sex with Redhead in front of like 100 people, no blushing involved.
And I wasn't even arguing about the body fluids but I just want to point out that realism doesn't even apply. Like the body reaction to rape is the first thing they decide to be realistic about. And this is a piece of media, sometimes it's intent over realism.

She also blushed after Rain's kiss, there's also a subtle element on Mirei's characterization in play. If you've noticed, she reacts with violence at anyone who touches her. She clearly HATES to being touched for anyone else BUT Mamori.

You're also ignoring that they've put a LOT (and I do mean it) of effort on making the sexual elements the most realistic possible. Oh and another element that is missing on that scene is the nipple erection. Every time a scene is meant to be depicted on a positve light they bother to make close up at the girls' nipples to show she's enjoying it. But when is the opposite, there's not close up, like it was with the S&M couple on the first episode, the attempted rape on episode 2 or the glimpse at Charlotte's pimpmobile on episode 3 (and c'mon, why no one complained from the S&M couple since the beginning?)

Look, if my crappy opinion pisses you off, than that's like, your thing but don't act like your opinion is the only valid one.

Valid point, but not the proper way of expressing it.

By the way, next episode won't be about Mirei.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

While the art is certainly amateurish, is still pleasant to the eye and the story shows potential. So, i'll kep on eye on it to see how it goes.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Speaking of Bhikkhuni, here's the Pixiv of it's character designer

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53395840