Forum › Posts by telamon

joined Mar 25, 2013

I love Otsu Hiyori, and I understand that this is your first one, but some of the sentences confused me.I understood them but I had to think them through.As orzz said the sentences need to be reworded other than that great job and I'm hoping we'll get to see some more of Otsu Hiyori from you :]

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Haha, yeah I re-read all chapters every 3-4 days, really want to see some releases soon.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Does anyone know if there is a continuation to this (and since this is a continuation of Little Garden)?
It just feels that there would be one or two chapters more..

telamon
Yuri Pop Discussion 29 Mar 09:43
joined Mar 25, 2013

These one-shots are really cute, especially when The Count shows up.Would love to see what happens on that massive group date xD

joined Mar 25, 2013

I was wondering if it was possible to show what group has translated the chapter or series when using the search function,because right now you would need to read individual chapters to know what group has translated it.
Also is it possible to include the download button without the need to read individual chapters? Like the old reader was?
And on the main page also?

last edited at Mar 27, 2013 11:30AM

telamon
Yuri Yuri Discussion 26 Mar 08:03
joined Mar 25, 2013

So first was the Elegy Syndrome and then the Yuri Yuri Case?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Wow I just finished re-reading it an hour ago..And yeah I agree.
Didn't remember that Leon was a girl but yeah now I sort of wish there was a sequel of sorts for Leon and some other girl..

telamon
Yuri Yuri Discussion 25 Mar 16:05
joined Mar 25, 2013

Haha, well aside from that I mean

telamon
Yuri Yuri Discussion 25 Mar 15:02
joined Mar 25, 2013

I saw that the same author of Yuru Yuri had this one and saw that it wasn't finished.I was just wondering if it will be finished?
Also what's the connection between this one and the Elegy Syndrome if there is one?