Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I still like this a lot. It's the right amount of sadness and bitterness that i can relate to, since I'm a master in the art of falling in love unrequitedly.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Seems like author really wanted to start series with "stealing from the altar" scene, but also recognized that if they won't properly introduce characters before it, it won't work, hence the ultra rushed first chapter. I think the general premise is interesting and having useless lesbian actually having guts to go and steal girl during wedding isn't something we see very often, which I compliment, but I agree that execution is pretty messy. I'm willing to give author benefit of the doubt and see what they're going to do now first.

yeah, I agree.
it's a nice idea, but it was too rushed to care about any of the characters or get to know them.

Melon
Image Comments 13 Oct 17:36
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
D-35krhuiaefusl-orig

yes.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

they are so cute. It's so nice to read about a yuri couple without drama and just pure blissfull requited feelings.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm not really into this manga that much, but I'm shipping Ai and Chie so hard, i can't even...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

yep, she's a mess... I hope she gets on her feet before she gets in it even deeper.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Can this get any better? *reads next chapter ... Yes, it can!

Melon
Karura discussion 25 Sep 13:10
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The drawings in the Extra look more recent

Edit: WAIT IT ENDS JUST LIKE THAT!?

We need the disappointing ending tag to avoid getting broken hearted and be prepared for this kinda stuff.

more like rushed ending or axed

Melon
Karura discussion 25 Sep 05:46
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Shit, just when it was getting good. I really liked the extra chapter. And now... Goddammit....

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Okay. it is a happy ending. and it doesn#t seem totally out of place. But so rushed... Maybe the mangaka was scared of the reaction, once it became clear where this was headed and just put evverything in one chapter?

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 24 Sep 16:54
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

IMO, it will end up with Tsubasa reverting to her old tomboy style, because make-up and stuff is not her thing.

And Iwashita will still fall for her.

I definitely hope so

Or Tsubasa will look really feminin and Iwashita will fall in love even deeper (and then Tsubasa reverts realising that she doesn't exactly want to be LIKE Iwashita, rather WITH)

Not even talking about a possible "put on make up"-scene between them, where their face come really close to each other and both blush furiously (´ω`)

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 4:58PM

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 24 Sep 02:09
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I missed this pairing :3

Melon
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Sep 15:15
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I didn't expect much of this story, but it is sooo good. Enjoying it a lot!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Did not expect to get more of this, but so glad. Also it was a very sweet chapter!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

what? and how? and why? I don't... huh?
Every new chapter I hope my questions get answered and I return even more confused after reading. ??????????? Sadly it's such a mess that I don't even care that much.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

At this point I gave up waiting for translations and I'm reading the original using my phone camera with google translator. The manhwa is already on chapter 169... I don't regret one thing, I'm enjoying like crazy.

so how long till, let's say, an explicit confession or any kind of development, reassuring that this story is a yuri romance? and not just a slice of life all girls school story?

Melon
Liberta discussion 22 Sep 11:51
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Ah yes, the kindness of not killing everyone around you, so rare ...

when everyone is so hard-boiled...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Love this author. I hope Snake-san and offering-chan also continues to get translated.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It's still cute.

Melon
Liberty discussion 17 Sep 03:46
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I hope senpai continues to be a bitch to Liz.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I love that this is so slow, but I hate that this is so slow

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is from the author of fragtime? Despite not getting into fragtime so much I'm liking this a lot so far!

Melon
Still Sick discussion 11 Sep 03:03
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Soooo goood!

Melon
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 02:54
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

OK wow.

For once, I am in favour of the cheating. In the context of this one-shot, of course.

Eh? Why not breaking up at once? There's nothing good about this relationship. And it kind of feels like this cheating will destroy her life even more.

I had a bad feeling when the oneshot started, even though MaL usually makes lighthearted yuri. And it became true...

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 2:56AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is getting pretty funny