Forum › Posts by The immaculate

joined Mar 19, 2020

What's great about this is that instead of asking Asumi directly, Nanao is just picking a girl and hoping for the best - exactly the same thing that led Asumi down her current path of iniquity.

Though tbf asumi had no way of reaching Mai. Probably

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

If this is Katakura Ako's idea of what "pure love" is, I worry about her lol.

Seriously though, it's an interesting one. Two women (old friends?) chasing after the other's memory through sex are finally able to fall out of love when they actually fuck each other. Well, as Saki says, prostitution is often a form of therapy. Despite the melancholy tone I do read the ending as hopeful, even for Izumi.

Fall out of love sounds kinda sad, more like “get closure”

joined Mar 19, 2020

Holy cow! I got jumpscared by "The ghost who looks inside students' desks" for real! I did not see that coming.

Lmao I know right. I was like no way. They drew her so creepy too

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah honestly at this point I’m rooting for the professor the most, especially after rereading the whole thing. I think it’s because she’s like the most sincere?
My ranking- No.1 is prof
No.2 is kiss girl
No.3 is roommate
No.4 is idol
No.5 is ear girl

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Gya_ri-1554099443674230784-img1

^100% and glad that it’s gyarin since I love their art

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I thought they were dating but wait are they actually...almost dating? Lol that makes it more fun

joined Mar 19, 2020

I mean she just invited her to hang out so I assume she’ll realise the lil girly is just jealous(/right, it is kinda weird lol)

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
99723390_p0

^thank you it was adorable lol

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah I don’t get it- she likes her? So she wants to distance herself cause she assumes it’ll never happen? But still wants to be in her life? I mean it makes sense kinda. I thought the other girl would say “that’s really really stupid”

joined Mar 19, 2020

wow didnt expect that ending because some of Sal Jiang's work is absolutely brutal.

Yeah, I was definitely afraid we'd get a "Oh, wow, I'm so happy I got to see you again, Kaori! Anyway, meet my girlfriend..."

OMG same. So glad I was wrong.

Also same lol. Up until that hug and declaration of (persisting) love I could not relax

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Omg those poor girls, they’re so trusting towards her

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Amefurin_-1547248898225602561-img1

Love the (I assume) swapped necklace and choker

joined Mar 19, 2020

While I understand straight people writing gay media, Mira is straight? Really? If ever there were yuri works I thought were definitely made by an LGBTQ+ person they’d be mira’s.

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 5:49PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Kaguhara says ch 5 girl's ass is > than the teacher's. But, I personally think the Teacher's booty was one of the best I've ever seen. Hope she still shows up, even though we've got a new butt girl.

I mean yeah it deflected that rubber/eraser straight back

joined Mar 19, 2020

Nice, this has been super fun and it’s nice to see the end. Thanks very much for the translations and, well, congratulations on getting married lol

joined Mar 19, 2020

I actually laughed at that yikes. I was not expecting it

joined Mar 19, 2020

It’d be funny if this new lady ended up joining as well

joined Mar 19, 2020

"It is mostly my fault though."

Oh honey. Why are you gaslighting yourself.

Seriously what is it with this trend in manga, victimized women blaming the themselves?

It's especially jarring in this situation since the actual guilty party is clearly aware that it's her who was in the wrong and immediately declares it to be her fault and apologizes for acting like a scumbag.

And then the victim just, ignores all of that and immediately starts blaming herself? Which doesn't say great things about her mental wellbeing.

I thought the same and just chocked it up to her not wanting the relationship to end and because she’s, in a way, more emotionally attached since she’s the one been that’s been pining for a while and initiated etc. So like she’s trying (/is) blaming herself so she can fix it? If that makes sense

joined Mar 19, 2020

Damn okada what a bro

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

That seemed to hold something. That extra frame of the mom seemed weird no??

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Too three is riri, roommate and kisser girl. Bottom two is sensei and voice girl

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Low key felt bad for yucca with her unrequited feelings and kinda shipped it, thanks to the author for knocking that right away with a single chapter. Can stick to canon couple now.

joined Mar 19, 2020

What happened to ice then? Weird we didn’t see her. I mean I thought she died but then she was there when x died so if she died weird not to show her reincarnate and if she lived it’s weird not to show her again

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah like god a lil communication between ye please. Also yeah kinda strange to go from “I’m gonna break up with you because I jump to conclusions” to “yes I will marry you”

joined Mar 19, 2020

You’d never know, he might end up being a chill guy

The longer this goes on the more stressed I am about when aya will find out, like just tell her-