Forum › Posts by NaruZombie

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

The whole “fucking in ruins” reminded of that one-shot where the couple were acting as if they were alone in a post-apocalyptic world...only for it to turn out they were just exploring some old ruins in the woods with civilization being just fine.

Hmmm, what's the name of that?

joined Dec 5, 2019

This was reeeeaaallly good. Love me some adult problems and honest sexual desire. Let's see where it goes

joined Dec 5, 2019

"that's the plan..." daaaaamn Ookuma showing her game
sudden wolf ears was awesome

joined Dec 5, 2019

Damn nice, wanko must be treasured

joined Dec 5, 2019

The old crush coming back can actually work in favor of them, maybe Saeko will finally be able to be honest

joined Dec 5, 2019

This is great, I'm actually happy they are realizing their problems, at leadt Saeko is and hopefully she will fill Miwa in on that.

About this being similar to the one shot and leading it to it. I compleately disagree. In the one shot it was pretty clear they didn't have powerful emotions for one another and the entire premise was they they just dated and went with the flow without really falling in love.
Here in the series it's clear that the feelings are developing and that they like each other, Saeko specially since even jealousy is a first for her.
Not saying that they will stay together at the end but I doubt that their breakup will feel like it did in the one-shot, where it was a seamly paibless thing because they didn't acually like each other that much

NaruZombie
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 18:07
joined Dec 5, 2019

Now I want those gyarus to get together, the dark haired one was reeeaaaallly jealous

joined Dec 5, 2019

get her sakurako!
I hope next cap is a continuation of this

joined Dec 5, 2019

So is "We're Not Dating, But We Did It Anyway" a non-canon sequel?

it's a sequel to the one-shot, not to the series

joined Dec 5, 2019

Saeko is feeling insecure it seems, and that is a first for her too.
I can see they breaking up in the future because of their insecurities or working it out together, maybe we will even see a break up but patch up too during the length of the manga, because contrary to the oneshot I think in this version they actually have feelings for one another.

I may be wrong but doesn't Kan have the gay as well?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Be less obvious?!?! But you hardly ever kiss! If anything you should be more obvious!

(Forum drama? What forum drama? Haven't seen anything)

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Loved the art, hoping for more original work from the author

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Has the kid not figured out that blondie is a girl yet?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Whoa, they have better chemistry together than individually with Nakano...

Agreed, at the original series too. This just further establishes their chemistry

joined Dec 5, 2019

violent emotions??? Unreasonable sure, illogical certainly, selfish probably, maybe event possessive, but not violent.

I think the author used the term violent to describe the emotions she is feeling are very strong and out of control, not that they are reletad to violence

joined Dec 5, 2019

That scene with the hand touching ans she finally realizing what desire is and what other people felt for her but that it only made her feel bad in the past was damn nice

joined Dec 5, 2019

Seriously, she's full out going for it and you're stopping her? After you asked her? That's when you're supposed to let it be!!!

I guess the lonely girl can defy the thirsty girl... Give her some love, Honda-san, she wants it bad. All over her body. Like time to take her to your room or a hotel or whatever.

Or just have sex in the classroom like a few stories I can think of...

I think Honda is terrified to fall in love with Sakurai because Honda knows she is gay but fears that Sakurai isn't and will just move on eventually.
that's where the "you don't play fair" line comes from, she is just trying to enjoy kissing a cute girl but she can't help but fall for her too.

as for the new girl, I liked when she showed up because I knew she was thew push both girls needed to make progress, I even kinda hope she brings some drama to the table to make Sakurai more honest about her feelings, who knows.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Now I'm afraid Saku will sell the song with some changes to some Idol and not even realize what was wrong about it. Those pessimists are rubbing off on me

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

That was a nice chapter, Shion putting the smooth mode on at the end.

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Useless lesbians, now featuring useless dad.

And all I could think after opening the chapter was that of course Iroha would like Izumi, that first BL panel looked essentially like two of her. :D

I thought the same thing, Izumi genderbender selfcest

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

My only issue with the side couples has simply been that they're not totally moving forward fast enough for me. Minami and Iori are great imo and their relationship was established quickly even as the main couple. But Saori's and the Editor's relationships are still mostly jokes. I want to see Saori and Shizuku (?) angrily tsundere kiss already.

They'll probably angrily tsundere kiss soon since the author already added a new couple to cover the "will they, won't they" demographic

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

what an amazing chapter, izumi as pretty as ever dealt another critical hit on poor Iro

things are looking promissing going forward for both couples

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Why can I see a "I am not good enough for you" flag already? Oof.

This is definitely gong to happen - probably a minor thing wth Koguma (the issues she has with her body) and assuredly a larger thing with Hino (we have plenty of evidence to point to her general low self esteem, negative thoughts, etc). Gonna be heartbreaking.

yup, Koguma said Hino looked like a model and Hino went "if you are ok with a face like that" when she saw the wallpaper pic

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

I'm still wondering if lil sis will ever realize Minami is a girl, or if she has and it's been subtlety worked in or I missed it.

I don't think she has

And whats worse, imagine when they realize both their crushes are together

joined Dec 5, 2019

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him.

Some people spend their whole lives in merriages denying who they really are... At least lately people are feeling more confident to admit who they are and conquer their own self depreciating feelings