Forum › Posts by Zormau

joined Aug 29, 2019

I should have seen it coming, but page 6 got me good and cracked me up.

I'm sure Satou will eventually get around to explaining that she meant "if you try a bit harder, you can flirt with me" instead of "if you try harder, you can pay to flirt with me" :D

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Had to pick up my Jaw from the floor earlier when I saw this in the "New Releases" list. Good as new now.

Thanks for helping Stan out with this, Chads.

joined Aug 29, 2019
Nokhong_y-1617979708066660352-img1

Now that the dub is starting I have finally caved and started watching my first Gundam show. It's a bit of a daunting franchise to get into with like 20+ shows...
But holy hell, that prologue was something else. If the rest is even half as great as that, I'm in for such an experience.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I maintain my stance that Yuki's love is more adoration than substantive romance.
At best, it's the puppiest of puppy love crushes.

So on the one hand I'm glad Yuki is pushing things along and thereby hurting her own cute attempts, but on the other hand the best outcome we should currently be hoping for would be something like this crazy oneshot with a promise to get together once law permits (that's being followed through in the final chapter/epilogue). The pining will be real.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 7:34AM

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019
He_be_-1618183363302682624-img1

Do it with Yua Serufu!

joined Aug 29, 2019

The facade is crumbling.

Also is it just me or is Temp late with the in-depth analysis?

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019
Iri_miyu-1595212916344905728-img1

Notice how once again Ryo has made bad financial decisions buying those shirts, so she has to eat greenery.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019
08b06-1607009887573381120-img1

^^^ Ryo is obviously bankrupt in more ways than one.

joined Aug 29, 2019

The best thing is that she basically does the same thing Yuzu did without realizing it.
"Actually, I do love Unohara-san. But it might be a bit different from how you love her..."
Pretty much mirrors how Yuzu didn't mean romantically interested when she mentioned Tatsumi-san.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I mean, it's not the first time we've had this degree of tonal whiplash, which also wasn't handled spectacularly well, but I'm willing to look past those shortcomings for the wacky factor.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Spicy. A surprise for sure, but a welcome one.

Classic .5 chapter.

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 5:31PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I think Ghost's still at the start, when she was 10.
@CivilGhost (Non-)Spoiler: She'll get to have a birthday party and be 11 later!

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Wow, had to dig up a bit on google, because I hadn't ever heard of that having a meme-y meaning, but turns out it used to at least, it's just an old meme though :D

Maybe I have been on the internet for too long. Hadn't realized it goes back 13 years, meaning dear Akari has likely been of age for some time now!

last edited at Jan 14, 2023 4:44PM

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Also Daphie is a meanie who uses "POMF" as an sfx in a lolicon themed manga, even if it safe for work.

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 9:38PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Whoa. Mai is such an incredible flirt. There's just no way she's unaware of her actions (unlike Koharu-chan in that other lolicon comedy).

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019
Chadolbaegi7-1515405226357964806-img1

^I'm afraid you're right, the detailing hints at her being actually ripped rather than comfortably soft, kind of in spite of the last picture.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Second time reading the whole chapter: Top left panel mom killed me.

She's being such a fun, clingy tsundere. I wonder what other sides of her we'll discover, if Mai's description of her is anything to go by.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Swimming pool prices I guess. I literally said out loud "8500 Yen, what the fuck" when I read it.

I, too, enjoy the contrast between Be Careful, Onee-san and this :D
I wonder if Koharu will ever catch on that something isn't quite right about Ayase's relationship goals with her. I'm not sure if that would flow with the comedy, like, at all.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well "guy" and "dude" are pretty much unisex these days (which I consider a good thing), but I also stumbled a bit here and there.

Still, it's rare to find a 4-koma that I might actually be willing to read, and this is one.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well that relationship's off to a rocky start. Love it.

(also I wanted to point what DumShork just pointed out before me)

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well the problem is that chapter 25 is not part of Volume 3 anymore...
Though Urbs mentioned that they might be getting the raws early, so maybe we won't have to wait quite as long for what happens at this cliffhanger.

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's weird how subdued the yuri felt in LycoReco. On the one hand it's literally everywhere - in the title, in the art, production committee, setting, character design, character constellations, yet somehow there seems to be hardly any romantic affection between our leads. That's not to say that there isn't any and that it couldn't go there, but I am a bit baffled by it being so much more on a subtext level than in, say, Princess Principal.

Still, it's kinda cute seeing them all horny and lovey dovey.

joined Aug 29, 2019

And now... drama is coming

Well "coming back" maybe, but that's fair, isn't it?
At least now they get to have a story as a couple, which is always nice.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't think Yuki's actually in love with Tae in a romantic way (and am completely prepared to be proven wrong later). She's desperate for a loving Onee-sama and Tae just so happens to be her Onee-sama of choice.
Mai's flirting still feels so much more deliberate and directed.

I agree wholeheartedly. I feel like there's going to be a point where the difference in how these two feel about Tae will be clearly defined, and I'm looking forward to it.

Soooooo.... Any comments you 2?

In spite of current evidence I maintain my position.
Yuki's obsessed and fascinated with Tae, but regardless of what they themselves may think, probably has not actually fallen in love in a romantic sense. She's for once found an adult who's kind, gentle and attentive to her needs, so she's understandably jealous that someone else might be hogging her attention.
Yukari may think that Yuki's actually in love with her, which may contribute to Yuki herself thinking that as well, but I don't think that's actually what's happening.
Time will tell and I wouldn't be surprised if I'll have to concede within this volume.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Wanna know how happy seeing more chapters of this made me today?
Almost as happy as that happy ghost!