Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Reading both one after another is confusing.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...this feels like subtext at best. Assistent girl is cute, but reading about work is a bit too dry for me so far.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Wasn't there another story about a cool beauty that wasn't cool at all? I always loose track after months / years of waiting. ;w;

Still a cute chapter though and it's not angsty subtext for a change.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

More pls. ;w;

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Wait, this doesn't feel axed. Isn't that illegal or something?

Perfectly cute ending though, can't complain.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Buff Tifa is fine and big gay Aerith feels just right.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...not wholesome enough for my taste, but that gyaru was indeed bitchy.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

When life gives you tanned tomboys, you root for them.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I feel like every love interest so far smells a bit like a fraud - or at the very least like a bother for the poor guy. (And again, shame it isn't yuri. The girls all look so nice. )

MagiMaki
2 Misfits discussion 03 Mar 01:46
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is the kind of subtext I can live with. Now use that sleepover for something good.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Man, just punch her back. Seriously.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hold hands, kiss, have sex, marry, have science babies...

But asking her out, no way!

last edited at Feb 22, 2021 8:42PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So a girl with the same age and strength is the same to you as some adult guy that is knowingly going for minors? Okay.

Great way of missing a point.

And yes, if you walk into the lion's den, expect to get eaten.

Victim blaming at it's finest.

Maybe go outside a bit more often, too much twitter isn't good for you. Yes, if you go naked to a party full of random drunk men, don't expect everyone to behave. It's common sense. I really, really hate people that can't think outside of their tiny bubble. "Oh, She said girls have to be careful. Victim blaming, call the cancel cops!". Just no. There is a difference between wearing something nice and dating a predator where you are clearly in the weaker position. Sure, he can be nice. But you don't know him. Maybe he is a total creep and even has friends waiting for you. Expect the worst, not the best.

And I still can't decide if I like this manga or not. Having a cute ojou instead of an old man obviously helps, but this feels a bit like training a dog instead of convincing her that yuri couples can work.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That protagonist is dumb as a brick though. I can never understand why girls would prefer some greasy middleaged man that mostly likely could owerpower them instead of another nice looking girl. Have fun getting abused I guess.

Probably for the same reason a straight young guy wouldn't go out with a good looking looking guy over a greasy middle aged woman? Seems kinda silly to call someone dumb for not going against their genetic wiring.

+1
Kinda funny seeing "Have fun getting abused" phrase, when plot of this is more or less typical hentai mind-break, just served as fluffy comedy with less graphic scenes. Yeah. I'm not buying this.

So a girl with the same age and strength is the same to you as some adult guy that is knowingly going for minors? Okay.

And yes, if you walk into the lion's den, expect to get eaten. Anyway, back to yuri.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

She doesn't plan to have sex anyway, but if she were to date an older man that guy would probably be quite a bit stronger, so it feels rather dangerous.

Dating minors and turning them into "hookers light" is creepy either way.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I mean it isn't really conversion therapy if you simply try to convince them and show them an alternative they otherwise wouldn't even have considered.

That protagonist is dumb as a brick though. I can never understand why girls would prefer some greasy middleaged man that mostly likely could owerpower them instead of another nice looking girl. Have fun getting abused I guess.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...weird way to treat someone younger than you.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Just vaguely uncomfortable with these teacher - student romances...

No real students were seduced in this work of fiction.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This would be nice if it were yuri. ;-;

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

People that are obsessed with someone should never actually become a lover of that person. That's a recipe for total disaster. Shannon and the werewolf girl would be adorable together, and Maria and Dorothy just need to fuck already.

For real, everyone is out here wanting Maria x Shannon like did y'all already forget about the manga setting up Kiki as a potential love interest for Shannon? Maria and Shannon give off rival vibes to me, while its good they see eye to eye more now I can't see them being anything more than that with the series obviously pushing the two of them in different directions relationship-wise.

Eh, Dorothy just treats her like a dog and probably has a ton of issues. It feels more like a master / servant relationship or like that "romance" in Inuyasha. Kinda kinky, somewhat toxic. Maria and Shannon feel like they could at least somwhat respect each other. I don't care for Kiki too much yet. She feels a bit shoved in last minute, just so Shannon will have a love interest in the last chapter or something.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...Still really not shipping these two.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I still feel they are just poly gay for each other, but also scared to be left out.

MagiMaki
How to Kiss discussion 24 Jan 05:14
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I prefer nami x vivi, but fine. Seems like One Piece yuri is super rare for some reason.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Maria x Shannon please. Dorothy can stay as a lewd asshole boss, but I don't see her as a serious romantic option.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I know Rebecca will most likely win this race, but I kinda like Bella and Jill.