Forum › Posts by DY4Y

joined Jan 6, 2017
08b06-1607009887573381120-img1

Both

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017

Sharing is caring... very Nijika like. 3p is a fine compromise but kita bocchi is the good ending.

Got that backwards my friend. 3/4p is the good ending

joined Jan 6, 2017
Bocchimonopoly

What would happen if two yanderes of the same power level were interested in the same person?

joined Jan 6, 2017
104446156_p0

Shimaidon Doritodon

joined Jan 6, 2017
Kitaharatomoe-1571514416666796032-img1

"Welcome to café ChikaRiko" (artist's caption)
Thank gods I'm not the only one who thought of that joke.

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 9:46PM

joined Jan 6, 2017
Nijikita

Where's the fourth panel?!

joined Jan 6, 2017
Defenderattacker

I have never and probably will never play a Xenoblade but I fucking love Eunie and would pick up the games immediately if it was possible to lesbian romance her

joined Jan 6, 2017
Guitarero

Top Bocchi... or rather bottom Kita is the best!

joined Jan 6, 2017
88611077_p0

No

joined Jan 6, 2017

Anise (why did they forget the "e" in the subs, ohgod).

That's how it's spelled in the novels (or in the official translation at least)
Her name is Anisphia in the novels instead of Anne-Sophia and it's shortened to Anis

Seriously? I am genuinely curious why the editor let that slide when it looks so... "off", let's say.

Personally I prefer it. Anisphia doesn't have an "e" so to me Anis looks more correct as a shortened version.
(and Anisphia is a more accurate romanisation of her Japanese name than Anne-Sophia)

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 10:23AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Anise (why did they forget the "e" in the subs, ohgod).

That's how it's spelled in the novels (or in the official translation at least)
Her name is Anisphia in the novels instead of Anne-Sophia and it's shortened to Anis

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 1:32PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Chapter 1 is misspelled. "Enroll" not "Enrol"

Enrol is correct.

Apparently both are, it just depends on whether it's English or Americanese.

The Canadian dialect of American also spells it enrol so it actually depends on if it's USAmerican or normal

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 6:18AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

5 students left out
Forced into pairs

Well, there's always the teacher

It still feels like a failure on the faculty's part to fail to have an even number; honestly the class size was probably fine but then they demanded to get the protagonist into the class and ended up with an odd number...

Intentionally trying to set up a harem perhaps? Polyamory should probably be taught in romance studies so makes sense

More like it wasnt given much thought, even the way the teacher said it was basically "yeah i just did it in an impulse" so kind of... Blame the teacher for being a sucker for looks :v

Or the teachers saw how attractive she is and thought "You could make a harem out of this"

Or both

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 6:45PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

5 students left out
Forced into pairs

Well, there's always the teacher

It still feels like a failure on the faculty's part to fail to have an even number; honestly the class size was probably fine but then they demanded to get the protagonist into the class and ended up with an odd number...

Intentionally trying to set up a harem perhaps? Polyamory should probably be taught in romance studies so makes sense

joined Jan 6, 2017

Maybe I should buy the game

Never buy a D3 publisher game at full price my friend

Never pay more than $20 for a video game

joined Jan 6, 2017

I have 4 complaints about this chapter:

1) That wasn't Kirishma's drink that spilled. Whoever left an uncapped drink near the laptop is partially responsible.
2) The owner should've gotten that laptop insured if she was going to leave it out for customers to use.
3) It can almost definitely be fixed, why are they talking about buying her a new one?
4) No sexytimes in the chapter.

ETA: On page 3, did something get lost in translation? The girl is saying it's "sacred" that the island is completely surrounded by water... isn't that just the definition of an island?

As GA said, it's a way of translating "toutoi", which is kind of otaku slang to label something as precious/sacred, that makes your feel something akin to a "religious" experience. A level up beyond "moe". It's sometimes written as てぇてぇ. (tété).

Why she would think that being surrounded by water on all sides is a religious experience is open to interpretation.

She's the swimmer girl who really loves water and swimsuits

joined Jan 6, 2017

Maybe I should buy the game

Just pirate it. It's good but not worth $60

joined Jan 6, 2017

Yay! More yuri harems. I love yuri harems

joined Jan 6, 2017
Ookiiayu-1610228708530589703-img1

Double hand holding

DY4Y
Anime season 09 Jan 18:00
joined Jan 6, 2017

I've seen are Zeta (well, about half of it before I dropped it) and The Origin which collectively made me realise "I really hate this setting" (i.e. the general world of the Gundam franchise) so I just don't touch them anymore.

Zeta and The Origin share a setting (the Universal Century), but G-Witch is in it's own continuity

I mean, this is what I meant by "the setting", not the continuity but just something about the general presentation of the Gundams and the action and the sci-fi stuff in general which extends to G-Witch (as demonstrated by the fact that the scene I linked is from G-Witch)
I don't particularly like mechs as a whole but something about Gundam specifically just makes me want to tear my hair out.

DY4Y
Anime season 09 Jan 16:50
joined Jan 6, 2017

DY4Y posted:

Witch of Mercury was one of the most gundam of all times for sure...

For season 2, I'm planning to wait at least 6 episodes to start watching because things will get really hard before we get to see any kind of yuri again, after all, it's war.

i had planned to watch the first cour in one go but now that ep 12 is out i keep seeing all kinds of ominous comments and i'm scared xD

Its a shocker but just remember you ARE watching a gundam show

That's the main reason I never even bothered to try it out. Have not had a good time with Gundam in the past and based on what I've seen of the show from screenshots and discussions I'm glad I skipped it

I found it great even without the yuri, the protagonist can be too much of a scaredy cat sometimes, I'm not sure what you experienced before (well maybe you saw Gundam victory only, then I would understand) but well, if you already spoiled everything before watching then it's ruined one way or another.

I dislike Gundam as a franchise so no amount of yuri would make me want to watch it.
I've seen are Zeta (well, about half of it before I dropped it) and The Origin which collectively made me realise "I really hate this setting" (i.e. the general world of the Gundam franchise) so I just don't touch them anymore.

DY4Y
Anime season 09 Jan 15:58
joined Jan 6, 2017

Witch of Mercury was one of the most gundam of all times for sure...

For season 2, I'm planning to wait at least 6 episodes to start watching because things will get really hard before we get to see any kind of yuri again, after all, it's war.

i had planned to watch the first cour in one go but now that ep 12 is out i keep seeing all kinds of ominous comments and i'm scared xD

Its a shocker but just remember you ARE watching a gundam show

That's the main reason I never even bothered to try it out. Have not had a good time with Gundam in the past and based on what I've seen of the show from screenshots and discussions I'm glad I skipped it

joined Jan 6, 2017

Love me some consent and so does Elsa!

joined Jan 6, 2017
102895335_p0

She's getting fed for free so probably.

joined Jan 6, 2017
Team4tl-1610274632585842688-img1

For me Guitar Loneliness and Blue Planet is their best insert song and Distortion! is the best song as a whole. The choruses in both are incredible. Though all of the songs are amazing including the ones that weren't in the anime