Forum › Posts by longking0803

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Oh, boy, another airhead. This will be fun.

Also, suggesting "getting close by hanging out naked" usually gets you in more trouble than that.

Get nude to become closer well I could say that it work but that another kind of plot.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Riko-chan is spreading the words of god right there :3

longking0803
Liberty discussion 17 Sep 11:54
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Well senpai is right work is work and I don't like how Liz treat Maki. She not your toy girl don't hit or slap or make her sleep on the floor like that.

longking0803
Ayakashiko discussion 14 Sep 00:34
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
longking0803
Still Sick discussion 11 Sep 02:37
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Did... did they really just decide to get to it right after making their relationship a romantic one? Gee, they moved faster in one chepter than in all the previous 14 combined!

Because -> sexual desire: UNLOCKED!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

But yeah in manga/movie world there are always survivors.

well not in this one

longking0803
Image Comments 07 Sep 06:52
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
J7zsqhf

That just ficking in tents!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Those lasses ain't gay, they just good pals.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Imagine that their friend or classmate were there and now they just openly admitted their relationship.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Reading this just make me high without the Weed.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Seriously we should stop putting angst tag in this kind of story.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Damn it, you already said it! Why you gotta chicken out?

Yoh not the right time when you hit to soon it often miss, just wait till the time come like when they sleep together and then make a risky move if shit don't work out just use the r*** card and make the wife out of her :v

longking0803
New Game discussion 23 Aug 21:53
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

We all know kou is so dense but can we all acknowledge how easy Rin is, just by saying "I love you" she being defeated. That what i called "when you too gay, you too blind"

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

just told him it not a guy don't hurt your dad like that!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hononico_precious_weekend#10
This just like I give you permission to cook for me.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Good art and composition. Terrible writing.

This is the kind of comment I never quite get. I can imagine reasons a person might criticize the writing in this one, but I don’t see it as self-evidently awful.

Can you be more specific about what’s so “terrible” about the writing?

"My love is different than your love", "We're dating but not dating", "I love you, but I don't know what love is". Basically author is already draging this story by using stupid plot elements.

Oh hell no it real life for you it kindda like more than friend less than lover. I know because the same happen to me ( yes it kindda like the manga). It just that the other was not ready and wasn't sure about what she felt was love or just like.

What I was trying to say is that what Kino doing is being nice because she like a kid just grown into adulthood, it overwhelming enough and she experience a lot of complicate emotion. Just give her time to develop and grow because you can't say yes no if you not even understand enough about yourself.

longking0803
Image Comments 21 Aug 03:33
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
Ecqgne3wsauystb-orig

Ah nothing better than the love between father and son whose mother is his father's half-sister ( if you follow the lore you will know why I using this kind of personal pronoun). This is such Mocchi :3

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Well some how I actually like this one shot, maybe it the art or the story or maybe both.
And beside I vote for her friend to be with her, sometime we don't know that the one who actually care and want be a cavewoman with you is always right next to you.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I don't understand the M. Night Shyamalan thing. Can someone explain?

Watch some of his films.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

So much cheating yet so funny.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This and the last pages are so heart-warming, For some reason it can be so sweet when the kiss isn't directly shown like in these.

yeah i agree it just take this scene to a whole new level of artistic. I can be sure this is intentional because of chapter 15 and the way this manga been drawn.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I have a theory that the Beniko in the story wrote the story like the last page of the chappter that make Sora go made and end up confessing to each other, and irl the main character get pussy out and hide her feeling for Kasumi make the story suddenly become crap like Sora said.
If you think about it it just like inception.

longking0803
Still Sick discussion 01 Aug 10:41
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Glad I waited to read all 13 chapters at once.

Can't imagine enduring the pain you people did reading this slow burn.

Loved it :)

I did the exact same thing. I read chapter 1 and 2 as it came out and I immediately knew I would love this so I waited for around 7 months to pick it up again. It was completely worth it

I like waiting for these chapters to come out
The waits not agonizingly slow and everytime it releases I go, "Oh boy I get to expereince some really complicated feelings today!"

Yup that why i love this kind of slow burn story so much it make your emotion went on a roller coaster. And the time between it just make it better, it let you/viewer to sit back and think about the situation before moving pass that state.

longking0803
KatouMoko discussion 30 Jul 14:26
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

But that would be too gross, so let's go with the space/time thing.

But gross i what Ucchi live for literally

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Wow izumi try to block fujishiro from knowing that she are in love and using that shitty explains to have her way it fujishiro. Should have add nsfw and rape because of that :v