Forum › Posts by Hazukish

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

gods work in mysterious ways, the three in the village was fun

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I am amused by some of the reactions here, I must have not experienced the things that make Yuuka so unbeatable, I know her fan image is that of a violent sadist, but that doesn't mean she is strong. Isn't she just a flower youkai? I'm surprised she could hold her own against Byakuren. Anyway, the Yuuka vs Murasa fight was great! I thought the final fight was good too, but the ending was a bit abrupt and maybe they should have kept it a bit more vague if she would serve or not. Also what does those youkai on deck have against making their appereance that of cute girls lol.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Read it again :D it's so great.

Hazukish
Image Comments 31 Jul 08:31
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
49493688_p16

I don't get it, but it's cute.

Hazukish
Image Comments 31 Jul 08:28
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
49493688_p15

It's a bit suprsing that the Touhou characters would be bigger then the LL characters, not that I'm complaining.

Hazukish
Image Comments 31 Jul 08:23
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
61487277_p0

These pictures are fun for a change, nice job yet again sizuka!

Hazukish
Image Comments 31 Jul 08:14
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
En-rinmaru-877517459879714818

Fun nyaover, zura!

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Am I the only one who found the main story just a little bit funny? I mean common, consider what guests she invited, those opening pages seem too nice to be them. Even so I still felt bad for Alice, so maybe the punchline could have needed some work.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

About Chapter 3: Ricchan's 12 A.M. Plan, I have questions! Where did the others facelifts go and was that last box punishment or flashback?!! Important questions.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

^If someone wanted to translate that, RAW's can be found here: https://highfox.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/strike-witches-soku-no-otome-tachi-rawcancelado/ Seems pretty obvious to me that the quality of the series was improved by this cancelation, but there are some neat things about it.

This was a fun little collection, seems maybe a bit half-baked for something officialy published, but I don't know the circumstances of it's making and publicaton, it was a nice read anyway.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Your fine either way Nitori, funny story made even funnier by how cappa statues actually looks. It was suprsingly funny to see Marisa as a boobgrabber.

Hazukish
Image Comments 21 Jun 05:15
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
En-50457157_p0

That is fun.

Hazukish
Image Comments 13 Jun 14:38
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
Mokou-kaguya-kids-t

This one is so funny, love the idea of it, thanks for sharing.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That was the best Loin Live doujin I ever saw and tsundere farmer Maki is great.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Dullahan-chan... not so cute.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This one was better then the first one, the events unfolding made a bit more sense. I find these interesting for putting the characters in such a different scenario.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Finaly finished both volumes, it's a strange take on this series. If one was to describe these volumes as boring you would not be wrong, but in the least that slow build up works in the series favor of making the titular last battle have some weight. Unfortunately that still doesn't make the action any better, the artist here seems to be good at a lot of things, but portraying action is not one of them.
Odd choise to do a Strike Witches manga like a straight up war drama with lots of politics, war chronology and characters with so much angst. Can Strike Witches really work without a good balance of drama, action, levity and comedic pantieshots?
My answer is no, but there is still some interesting stuff here for die hard fans, worth one read atleast if you are craving for more of this series. I liked seeing illustrations of the 1st Airbone Divison a lot and Mio is super moe in this at times, her backstory was allright as well, made it seem like she has had a though road.

What I don't comprehend is the svereal pages of text at end of each volume describing in great detail various fantasy war equipment and vehicles, I don't know what level of war history enthusiast you have to be to enjoy that.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwIZLdclRws

Well that certainly was a hilarious end to this fun read, a bad joke delivered perfectly, in a way correct for this series too.

Seems the author wanted to do something different for the second half of this volume, but it's still funny as hell so no complaints here. Thank you so much to the translator team for bringing us this! :D Looking forward to the miko chapter and the last chapter seems great too, I wanna believe it's canon ending. I do wonder how this volume has avoided being stamped ecchi so far haha.

Also I got to wonder if there is a reason why the topic of child birth has come up 3 times so far in this volume.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

It seemed to be about friendship and loving your fellow man, but yet not... what a mess, but I still liked it for all it's cheerfulness, the spiritual stuff and all the huggs, so much huggs! The tag sure didn't lie.

Hazukish
BiBi Biyori discussion 24 Apr 19:05
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Cute slice of life, I'm surprised there was non of the trademark bickering between Maki and Nico, but it was nice that it wasn't so predicteble.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That was hilarious, I laughed so much, very Gintama style of humor.

Hazukish
Image Comments 20 Apr 10:17
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
62418383_p0

Great colors!

Hazukish
Image Comments 20 Apr 10:13
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
[kasutoru]

Thats some serious wavering Mokou :)

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Hartman you have done it again.

Hazukish
Sweet Panic discussion 20 Apr 08:53
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That's some serious sugar addiction, even after knowing she took half the bag lol, for Erica it's as easy as stealing candy from a bedridden child.

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 8:56AM