Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

*clap*

ffins07
Still Sick discussion 18 Jan 00:51
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Huh... Interesting.

They continuously failed to communicate.

I haven't found the story contradictory. But I'm not making many assumptions about the characters motives.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ugh. That blonde needs to -- no respect.

Still happy with the realism here. If thought reality brought annoyance.

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Kawaii. ^^

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Well, at least, ...it's not the same thing as last chapter. Ha-ha-ha-ha...

I've lowered my expectations so far it's not possible to trip over them. Bring on the next chap!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I don't get it, but...this is still so good. More validation that we don't have an oblivious protagonist. This is so ...amazing. It's sad how ...unusual this is.

My thanks to the author. Wow...

ffins07
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jan 21:21
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Another "real" moment. Yuck, but real.

ffins07
Yurigurashi discussion 07 Jan 19:08
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

So much fluff. I feel kind of empty in the end. :?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Nurse is also not completely dense. What is up with this o__O?

Let's go!

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

So good...

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@that_one:

She's not dense! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

For real.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 5:52PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

glad this wasn't my first read in 2019, ha-ha

So. The END.

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I guess I just haven't read this story in so long, but Kaoru's friend intervention seemed out of left field.

This story can still be handled well, I think. Wrap up well, at least, regardless of the characters.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I hope the creep factor is diffused real soon. >__>

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

And I agree with benja.

I feel like I've been reading the same chapter over and over. This narrative is ridiculous to me. It's not at all funny. No development. It's not easy. It's bad. (It was better before...whatever this arc is, but that feels like forever ago.)

One of my favorite yuri manga is Fluttering Feelings. I have no problem with slow. And I've read funny manga as well. The execution here is just poor.

If you enjoy this, fine. I find it frustrating. That's fine too.

To say someone has a "short temper" for strongly disliking something they've read seems a bit premature to me. The language benja used was colorful, but those words were used to describe the characters and situations presented in the manga. I'd find this forum much less interesting if everyone expressed the same thing and agreed all the time.

We're all free to react however we want. We are all sharing our feelings. I'd prefer we kept them directed toward the story.

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This manga is much less worst to read when you have no expectations for any development whatsoever, and it didn't disappoint. ( -- - -- )

ffins07
Still Sick discussion 19 Dec 23:19
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm intrigued.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

It's cool to finally have a story with the characters communicating and growing in some areas, but failing in others. It's a huge maturity upgrade over most other series I've read, where we feel like the whole plot/drama/whatever would be solved if the characters just spoke with one another.

Definitely still enjoying this one.

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This story keeps surprising me, in a good way.

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I hate the word, but "stupid" is the only thing that comes to mind to sum up what I just read. This setup is ridiculous. At the end of the chapter the story is in the exact same place as it was last chapter. And that chapter was also redundant.

Why not one chapter of a bunch of stupid miscommunication sequences and get it over with?

What a waste. So painful...

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 5:20PM

ffins07
Liberty discussion 07 Dec 18:40
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Well, that was ...vague.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

So does that mean this series isn't going to be about adults? The "adult life" tag was definitely one of the catching things for me.

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Unexpectedly ...nice. Of all the series I'm following, was not expecting this one to have the most encouraging development. Hah!

Enjoyed the introspection. Really nice touch.

ffins07
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Didn't this happen last chapter? We're not done with the misunderstanding spoken words part yet?__?

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 7:38PM