Forum › Posts by Selene

Selene
Image Comments 06 Jan 01:48
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
Art04

Xiao Tong's face at the end saying "WIN" XD

Right?? Qiu Tong is so freaking lucky, I swear, I'm starting to crush hard on Sun Jing.

Selene
Image Comments 06 Jan 01:42
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
Art08

She was a tomboy from the start. That was obvious from page one of the manga. And goddess take me if she isn't the hottest manga/anime character I've seen in years. fans self

Selene
Image Comments 06 Jan 01:38
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
Art18

sees Sun Jing in this picture and sits up straight....... realizes she now needs to change her underwear

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 1:38AM

Selene
Their Story discussion 06 Jan 01:28
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

They're very different tho
Their Story has more comedy and fillers, and feels more like a slice of life with sometimes plot
FF takes its time building the relationship up

I love both to be honest, I'd rather not compare them to determine which is the "better version".
Both authors have diff storytelling styles and I think that both stories are unfolding wonderfully

I'll agree with you for in general. FF has neither of them knowing their feelings right away, while Their Story has an apparent (but perhaps not!) one-sided crush, and the pace is faster.. Comparing them probably isn't a very good thing to do, and I don't mean to denigrate one over the other.. I suppose I only was trying to point out the difference in the way the plot "flows" between each story.

Selene
Their Story discussion 06 Jan 01:06
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm only about 2/3 of the way through, update 02/08/15, but to me this seems like a better version of Fluttering Feelings. Nothing against FF, I love it to death, but this just seems...smoother. It also looks like there may be angst to come, so I can't say it's because it's just fluffy happy.. Maybe I'll change my mind if there's no angst after all, but so far I'm loving this to bits.

Now to binge the rest!

Edit: And now a cliffhanger! It's so cruel! Please show me what happens next!! cry

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 1:25AM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

This is absolutely adorable! Love these two

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

comes back from her cold shower....and immediately goes back for another

Too much!

Selene
Concerto discussion 27 Dec 03:37
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Chapters 4 and 5 were my favorites. Loved them! Chapter 1 was nothing, though nothing special, and chapter 2 I liked the premise a lot but don't think the ending works without more build up. Chapter 3 though I really didn't like - it didn't just gloss over some morally wrong/questionable actions, it acted as though there was nothing even remotely morally questionable happening at all.

Selene
Catch! discussion 26 Dec 15:45
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

More sexy, romantic biting please nosebleed

last edited at Feb 3, 2016 2:45AM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

It's sweet and an enjoyable read but frankly, the main character's moving on from her long-time best friend/crush was too abrupt. It cancelled out most of the potential angst. Of course, I may just be in one of those moods as an optimistic perspective in a story, one like this where "it all works out in the end", isn't necessarily bad. I guess it disappointed only because it flipped my expectations on me.

last edited at Dec 26, 2015 2:37PM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I...I saw the tag, and had to check it out. This makes me feel like a kid again.

Sports car end! puts on sunglasses and lets her hair blow out behind her as she drives off

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

^Same! These features have found me so many gems like this.

On a related note, Azumanga Daioh was the first manga I EVER bought, and holds a special place in my heart. So need to find and buy this collection now.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

This chapter needs a fluff tag. And more little sister!

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think you all are making too much of it. Personally, I do enjoy receiving from my partner but even then I want them to feel good at the same time. But if it turns out I'm the one doing the giving, it's usually enough of a turn-on/high that I feel a release when I make my partner cum. Like, I actually feel sated just from making them feel good, and then to be the one receiving just sounds like too much. shrugs Different people enjoy different things, and that doesn't mean they ALWAYS enjoy the same thing. Variety is good. :)

Also, I think it's pretty clear Sato-chan is turned on by what she does to Hiyoko.

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 2:31AM

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I can't stop laughing. Love the way Ichinose tries to take advantage of the swapping all the time.

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

nosebleed Needs the Exhibitionism tag.

Selene
Image Comments 01 Dec 03:51
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

ahaha! We must know!

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Just read all of this for the first time. Mika has to be one of my favorite protagonists of all time. Real, and blunt, and actually SOLVES problems by using her head, all while still slowly showing us that she has her own flaws too, that she's human.

I'm still processing a lot of it, so I'm sure I can't do it justice right now, but wow. Definitely going on my favorites list.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm only in volume 3 so far, and while I like the main couple, and even some of the side stories, I wish it didn't jump back and forth so much. But seriously, I love how flustered Shiramine gets by Kurosawa, and I totally can't blame her. That confidence, possessiveness, the biting... fans self

Selene
Drip discussion 12 Oct 02:38
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I love her series, but her one-shots are the ones that really get me flushed. Wow. Somehow I just realized I hadn't read this one and now it's a favorite right along with Encore!!! and Dream At Dawn. Please, I want more. >////<

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I thought the Hanabi came across as a bit manipulative in the first chapter, when she started saying what she did to cheer Konomi up. Yes, it's good to cheer her up, but she sounded like she was just saying what she thought Konomi wanted to hear.

Also, I don't see why people are calling her the typical "clueless" MC. She seems pretty aware of the sexual implications, though perhaps still uncertain of her own sexuality. She's not having the "we're girls so that's completely wrong" reaction, but she's not obviously embracing it either. We haven't really gotten her thoughts on her own sexuality yet, so for now I kind of feel like she might only just be discovering it, or perhaps has been avoiding these revelations.

Anyway, it's completely unexpected for me, but I like Hanabi-Yuu. The drunk is usually the character I like but don't consider seriously, but I like Yuu so far.. She's holding second place just above Konomi, while Iori holds a decent lead as my first choice. That "Hanabi loves me?" made my heart skip a beat. Depending on which direction this is taken, I'll probably either love or hate it.

Selene
Image Comments 07 Oct 13:03
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015
37038408_big_p1

nosebleed

Selene
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

The story development is just so smooth and well-paced, the art is really nice too and I like the writing style. It's an original storyline with a non-cliché interesting leading character...

Yeah, you really get the feeling that the author is letting the characters write the story, instead of making the story write the characters. It's all so natural it's a pleasure to read.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah, the stare that friend is giving her... Like, "you're lost and you don't even know it.."

Can't wait to see more!

Selene
Lily Love discussion 23 Aug 00:13
Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

THAT'S how you handle running into an ex when out with your current girlfriend. The past is the past, worry about now n.n

Then kiss. A lot. <///<