Forum › Posts by SaxonSun

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm going with 10,000 yen on Kanna, no way she loses.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Can I assume chapter 2.1 took place before chapter 1? It really only makes sense that way.
Anyway, good story, not too heavy on the drama and with a plenty solid ending to keep me satisfied.

SaxonSun
Kase-san discussion 05 Feb 20:08
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Ah yes, this release is much more satisfying than the older one. I wasn't able to really understand the conflict between them in the old chapter but this one I really felt it, much more expresive!

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 8:08PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I won't be satisfied until Remi suffers, then suffers some more. I need her sorrow to heal my heart after reading this chapter.
Ugh, I knew it was coming and I still read it, why, why do I do these things.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Matsuri is the only one for Miss Sunflower, Fuuko shouldn't get too attached.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

A good oneshot. A solid ending but with potential for a series involving Yuina and Madoka in the past. Just like a oneshot should be.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I liked this because it seemed very adaptable. I think just a few small changes and Yui x Mizuki would have really worked. Obviously, Tae was the best choice for how it played out but I think it could have been very easy to modify it and still have it make perfect sense.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Am I the only one wondering where the yuri went? I hope the next one is better...

Well, as I have went ahead and looked at the raws for the next few chapters (I am impatient) I can tell you the next two chapters will have plenty of interaction between Akina and Kaede, as opposed to the current chapter, and there will be more of Akina's fantasies. Some resulting in nosebleeds.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Every chapter is fun and exciting to read. I enjoy slower development in this series because I get to savor more funny moments with Akina. It never gets old for me. There are less than 5 series that I eagerly await every new chapter, this is one of them.

SaxonSun
Kase-san discussion 31 Jan 18:03
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

lurk yuriproject's imageboard for progress updates or even help contribute.
http://safe.yuriproject.net/wakaba.html

the tank version of chapter 8 is currently being worked on.
http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/16005.html

Thank you for this. I wasn't even sure someone was even currently working on it so this is very helpful. I have ended up looking at the raws multiple times waiting for translations to pop up but now that I have this, I am not left in the dark about it. Thanks again.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I liked how they included some pretty brutal scenes but also some pretty silly ones. It was well done so I laughed when it was appropriate and was horrified at equally appropriate times haha

SaxonSun
Kase-san discussion 30 Jan 21:19
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

When I delve too deep into drama or angst and start feeling pretty awful, Kase-san makes me feel a bit better, it makes me forget the sad things I had previously just read haha I can't help but smile every page. This is my all time favorite manga, clear #1 above Girl Friends, Octave, all that. I really hope someone picks this up and translates it regularly, it's definitely worth it.

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 6:00PM

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I absolutely hate love triangles, worst things ever. However, there are two ways for me to not feel absolutely horrible in the end. 1) No one gets together and they all remain just friends (Like how I intepreted this one) 2) Basically a polygamous relationship including the three.
Both are pretty unlikely which is why I hate love triangles.

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 2:05AM

SaxonSun
Mama Mama discussion 28 Jan 23:58
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Hmm...well...I still liked it...

SaxonSun
Sweet Tears discussion 28 Jan 21:18
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

The sex scene sorta came out of nowhere, could have done without it but it isn't a negative or anything. I liked it a lot overall.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I wish I didn't enjoy yuri so much that I forced myself to read drama. I don't know if I can handle it, the better the writing the more sad it is but also the more I want to read it. This manga made me sad.

SaxonSun
Collectors discussion 28 Jan 15:48
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

When I first began reading this I had trouble maintaining interest chapter to chapter. I stopped to sleep for the night and when I woke up I realized I was actually pretty excited to start reading it again. It has that something that draws you back in. It's a really nice story, I enjoyed it very much.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I have never actually shed a tear to any manga or novel ever. Though I really do come close sometimes, usually it's about happy things or reminiscing about the past. This one however, the sadness really put me on edge. I knew it would be sad, I knew it, but I really like this author's work and so I had to read it. I was right, it was great, but also really sad. I don't know if I ever want to read it again though, I think i'd prefer to just forget it haha

SaxonSun
Roundabout discussion 28 Jan 03:48
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I came out of this not liking Chiharu. While who she was before does not apply to who she is now, Asami was still hurt and it's a painful memory for her and so that can't simply be forgotten. I can sorta believe Chiharu really loves Asami now, but I feel if she did she wouldn't say "what does it matter." If she did it, she should apologize, and then tell Asami how much she loves her and wants to be with her forever. Saying it doesn't matter makes it seem like you don't really care. It happened, at least acknowledge it. Ugh, I dislike Chiharu even more the more I think about it.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I saw this as a pretty happy ending. Chimi seeing Suzu as "dazzling" made it pretty clear to me what her answer was going to be. Normally though, the drama in a series is cancelled out by the happy ending because the drama usually occurs between the two who eventually get together, but this time it seems the sad part is permanent. Eri was a part of it just as Chimi and Suzu were so her never coming back is something that will always be sad.

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 1:15AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I liked this a lot. I don't typically like age-gap or student-teacher stories but maybe I am just a sucker for the lovey dovey stuff because this manga made me feel pretty good. It isn't your typical student-teacher story but it's a good play on it for sure. One notable complaint was that I wanted a stronger realization of their romantic feelings for each other. I did feel the connection, but it was a bit underwhelming.
Now I must rant. I was ready to right this story off as one of my favorites, but that thing with Hina absolutely destroyed all of it. It honestly ruined the story for me. It was completely unecessary and threw the whole story into chaos for me. Hina was a horrible person for doing that and Otome was far too forgiving, it really felt like Otome was cheating on Minato and it was a complete betrayal. The thought of Otome and Hina having sex never crossed my mind and I am positive they didn't. At the very least I am glad Otome refused to kiss her, but that was the only thing that redeemed her for me. I understand she did it to protect her relationship with Minato and there was no other way, but she could have given me a little more. I wish I could erase that chapter honestly. It never happened.

last edited at Mar 25, 2015 2:00AM

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I liked it. Though I feel I didn't get enough from Nagae. I don't really know her character well so the ending left a bit too much for me.