Forum › Posts by Waki_Miko

Waki_Miko
Lily Love discussion 01 Mar 15:44
joined Oct 21, 2013

Guess Donut's sitting for Mew's final exam a little sooner than expected.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

No kiss?!?!?

Indirect kiss.

joined Oct 21, 2013

124mb

The horror when you save a greyscale image as RGB...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

So that's one alternative theory why Stocking chopped her up at the end

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

I think genteel might mean gentille in french, feminin of gentil, meaning nice, kind , freindly

Yeah, according to Oxford:

genteel
· adj. affectedly polite and refined.
– DERIVATIVES genteelism n. genteelly adv. genteelness n.
– ORIGIN C16: from Fr. gentil ‘well-born’.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Will the fetus be a zombie? Will it bite its way out in a macabre version of a Caesarean section?

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

i said it on batoto and ill say it again for the gays over here >:( yes there are condoms for sex between girls and yes you should god damn use them

Hey, tell me more :O
What kinds?

The only ones I can think of are finger condoms and dental dam. The only reason I know that is from this Madoka comic though so there are probably more.

This one's funnier, though:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hibimikus_daily_life

Waki_Miko
Marking discussion 24 Nov 00:52
joined Oct 21, 2013

Flips just tell me who are they, the ones on your avatar.

Yume and Yuuki from Kanamemo.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

All this drama makes me wonder whether Takeda-kun jumps off a train platform or the school roof somewhere along the way.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

So did everyone forget that Hayate got her face smashed in?

joined Oct 21, 2013

Inugami probably would like to have a 3P with Nekoyama and Aki.
But if we stick to pairs, maybe Aki can hook up with Nekoyama's big sis...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

I mean, they kept kissing, getting jealous, even considered marriage at some point, but they don't even get what "love" is ? Oo That left me totally dumbstruck how stupid that was...

No, it's more like they don't get what Mitsuki's idea of 'love' is.
Probably they're not being romantic enough by Mitsuki's standards of 'love'.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 3:14PM

Waki_Miko
Image Comments 04 Apr 11:57
joined Oct 21, 2013
42716064_big_p0

Considering Kongou mistook Ooyodo for the admiral, it's probably a 'she'.

joined Oct 21, 2013

I bet her mom called her back because she discovered the ring and wants to do some extreme mother-daughter bonding.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

I hope that Sanada Ikki releases some delicious post-manga doujinshi of the series.
Or even better, have a sequel after they all graduate.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Tiger and dragon VS chicken ? The chicken take them both down at the same time. Of course.

I don't know, it's a tasty broiler chicken...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Tiger, dragon...chicken?
Hehe

Comment on Bakkin's website:

Anyway, the Rooster, Dragon and Tiger are animals in the Chinese Zodiac, and that perhaps these three represent their Zodiac signs.
Let’s assume Nadeshiko was born in the year of the Dragon. She’s 18.
Sakurako is 13, and what do we have? The year of the Rooster always comes 5 years after the Year of the Dragon.
Hanako is 8, and the year of the Tiger is 5 years after the year of the Rooster.
Looks like they could represent their Zodiac signs.
Now, let’s use this information to guess what year it is in the world of Yuru Yuri.
Counting the years since their Zodiac sign, We conclude that it’s the year of the Dog. It’s likely either 2006 or 2018. Or just keep adding or subtracting 12 years for other alternatives.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Agree with attention seeking and stuff but why use the word "faggot," on a site the features primarily lesbian manga? Kinda not the right place for derogatory slang against homosexuals.

Eh, I think no one really uses words like 'faggot', 'fag', 'twat', 'cunt', 'dick', 'retard' etc. to mean what they actually do according to the dictionary. People who aren't bigoted towards the respective groups of people do use these words as well. You could say things like "yeah, I'm being a total fag" if you're admitting that you're being obnoxious, for example. Even if you yourself are a gay man. Or calling yourself a twat even if you're female.

Really, any word with negative connotation, regardless of its actual meaning can be substituted in without changing the general expression of general distaste towards the individual concerned, which is actually the main point in such utterances.

Sometimes people take words too literally, especially if feeling insecure. And if you're really mad at a person who takes offence to being called certain names, you'd call them those names just to spite them, even if you don't actually discriminate against people to whom the word conventionally refers to, definition-wise.

Frankly, I think everyone would be happier if we stopped treating words as if they hold some special mystic power to them. Then there's the issue of taking things out of context... But I think I've rambled long enough.

Waki_Miko
Otome Ouji discussion 14 Mar 07:17
joined Oct 21, 2013

Chapter 3 seems to have some image quality problems... Hope it gets fixed...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

The translation starting from chapter 25 onwards is kind of hard to read...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

This story was eventually expanded into a 76 page doujinshi that was released earlier this week.

Waki_Miko
Image Comments 10 Feb 20:08
joined Oct 21, 2013
Ibcxuyirvxlonv

I thought it was implied the reason Kyouko stays with Sayaka was that Homulily unconsciously shipped them.

Waki_Miko
Image Comments 10 Feb 01:06
joined Oct 21, 2013
Iaaulpttzypus

also putting madoka on top would also make me happy...

In space, 'top' and 'bottom' is just a matter of perspective.

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 1:06AM

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

There have been people who think the Amazons might have been lesbians, but since they didn't die out all that quickly men must have been involved somehow,

If you're referring to those folks in the Amazon rainforest still maintaining their way of life, their society is actually just matriarchal - the men actually live amongst them in the same village.

random men wandering around just raping every female they encounter...and these two now have to live in the forest so....yeah, its really not all that happy when you think about it....

More like random men wandering around who get raped by a horde of armed and dangerous young women.

Men should be very afraid and avoid the forest like the plague. The wildlife is probably far more dangerous.

Doesn't matter anyway, since Zoe seems to be a rather dangerous warrior girl.

presumably because the Amazon River in South America having the same name as the Greek river the warrior women were named after.

It's the other way around I think. The Amazon rainforest/basin/river/people etc got their name because the Spaniards had a confrontation with warrior women who fought together with the men there and named them after the Greek legend presumably.

Reading this oneshot made me think of http://dynasty-scans.com/series/earth_girls

...I so want to see a crossover where they both end up in Smoke Mountain Village now...
Maybe they'd send a raiding party to kill that nasty old crone and liberate all the poor yuri girls trapped there (if any)...