Forum › Posts by telamon

telamon
Image Comments 16 Sep 03:55
joined Mar 25, 2013
Tumblr_mqzrp3p9py1ri93x2o2_1280

Huh, I though she invited him for a dance, and he declined because he couldn't dance.. Also I know there is that possibility, but it would be nice if it was Weiss x Ruby and not Weiss x somebody else. Haven't seen the main cast paired up among themselves exclusively in a yuri anime.

last edited at Sep 16, 2014 4:02AM

telamon
Torakkusu discussion 15 Sep 05:31
joined Mar 25, 2013

Should have the yuri tag I believe.

telamon
Image Comments 14 Sep 12:58
joined Mar 25, 2013
Tumblr_mqzrp3p9py1ri93x2o2_1280

I haven't watched it, but it seems like Weiss does like Neptune (from what I've read in the forum at least) so it's probably certain that it's going to be Weiss x Neptune and not Ruby x Weiss. Which sucks really..

last edited at Sep 14, 2014 12:58PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

The name of the one-shot kind of implies that it's from Megu's perspective, or at least that's what it looks like to me..

telamon
Image Comments 10 Sep 04:33
joined Mar 25, 2013
38281923_big_p0

^ That's for sure, but there are a few missing with this pair.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Weeee, hiatus is always fun xD

joined Mar 25, 2013

More Hakka-ya is always best. Weirdly enough I had this translated since April of last year. I don't know where from but this is higher quality.

telamon
Image Comments 03 Sep 04:49
joined Mar 25, 2013

I thought they were sisters? Where's the incest tag?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

So only chapter 6 is left is that so?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Could be, but there are still all the other times that are not shown, so it's more than likely that that they had sex, and on more than one occasion. Kind of NTR-ish really..

last edited at Aug 10, 2014 5:57PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

What the fuck was this? Suddenly a jarring change of tone driving my enjoyment down the shitter pipe, felt mindfuck as if I was suddenly reading something else suck in between the pages... I am NOT talking about the rushed rough drafts the mangaka turned in, shitstorm bombardment started before those.

Not sure what bit you're talking about exactly. Most of it seems fine to me, generally slice of life with an overarching plot of their progression as a couple, which comes more to the fore as the series progresses.

The bit that did jar me a lot was the bit with the other girl spying on them, then extorting Otome for sex. And Otome going along with it! What!? That was not only disturbing, but made no sense for Otome's character and worse, it didn't even have a narrative impact as it was essentially forgotten and never referred to again. If nothing else, that had a serious negative effect an otherwise great series for me.

You know holding each other while nude does not automatically equal sex right?

The extortion was for nude pictures (still bad i guess) then as Hina desperately tried for more, getting rejected again. Then she broke down in tears and Otome held her to comfort her. At no point was it really implied that they did anything more.

Finally got around to reading this, and I've got to say I agree with Nezchan. The agreement was for her to take pictures and touch her. So even if it wasn't shown there was an indication to a passing of time which means sex.

Also old post is old I know..

last edited at Aug 10, 2014 4:08PM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

There is something titled One Summer Day that's shown in ch07 page 4 after Cat and Dog. Is it related to the series or is it something else?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Is this after or before http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/summer_delights ? I can't tell..

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, it either was discontinued, because I can't find any chapters in Yuri Hime besides the Yuru Yuri ones, or it's got its own book that I can't find..

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I'd love to help find the raws but with the title that it is it's a little hard.

The closest I found is this link http://rapidgator.net/file/26f0a306274ebd78f9e98b16230356a2/Thumbs80.zip.html but I can't download from rapidgator because I don't have a premium account. I don't even know if it's the same because there's already a Yuri Yuri collection aside from this one. But at the moment I'm downloading something that could be it, it'll be done in a few hours though.

If the rest of the chapters are in Yuri Hime I'm currently downloading them now, so later I'll be sifting through them to see if they are there. Don't know how to contact you if I find them.

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 8:02AM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Now that this is finished all that's left is for you guys to finish this http://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_yuri one xD

joined Mar 25, 2013

People seem to want the futa works of this guy, I'll add them tomorrow if that's the case.

Yes please. The art is very adorable.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I see, well I hope so. Especially since it came out a few days ago. I think it's relatively rare for a yuri anthology book to come out if I'm not mistaken. All the translated ones are dated back 1-3 years and I rarely see something that was from this year.

Thank you for the reply :)

last edited at Aug 6, 2014 6:56AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's finally complete, even if I thought at first that it was complete before I found out that there was an extra.

Anyway, kinda liked it better without this extra, but still.. Thank you :)

Is "Milky" a one-shot? Also are you going to be doing the other chapters from that volume?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm glad I could be of help (: I'll be waiting for future releases :]

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

On page 38 you could have wrote "I can't even" just so you'd screw with people xD

As for page 44 I don't know how it was in the original but it just seems off somehow. Cause wouldn't the senpai correct her or at least acknowledge in some way that it was a girl she's searching for? Somewhere along the lines of "and I'm searching for a girl" or something and the most used way of that is when she's thinking it. But as I said that depends on what it was written in Japanese.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I see, well then I'll wait for all of the things :) Gotta complete my database. Thank you for translating :)

Also on page 38 the last panel isn't it supposed to be "I can't figure it out."? Plus in page 44 is it really him/his instead her/hers because the senpai doesn't correct her and doesn't even mention that it's a girl she's searching for.

last edited at Aug 2, 2014 6:11PM

telamon
Game discussion 02 Aug 15:40
joined Mar 25, 2013

As of July 28 the final chapter (3) is in typesetting so it's probably going to be done soon.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Thank you for this, I really love Takemiya Jin. Nice to see that you'll be doing the other chapters, I really hope they'll come out soon xD As for The Last Uniform can't you find them somewhere if they're already translated (if they're tranlsated properly)? I also thought that the extras for President and Vice-President were done, or are there other extras besides the two that are done?

telamon
Image Comments 01 Aug 04:11
joined Mar 25, 2013
Mihoko-birthday-01

Why is this here? It's a page from HPBD (doujin that's on here)