Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think that's pretty much just what the art style at the time called for. The artist probably wanted to express the cuteness of Marina's expressions, rather than worry about what shade of grey she should be. It's obvious from the color picture afterwards that the intention wasn't to "white-wash" her.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 6:33AM

Goggled Anon
Slow Start discussion 16 Jul 08:59
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

We should probably add that Yuri crush tag now. We're already at "wife" status and things only get gayer between them from there (in about three of four chapters, we'll have some ab touching).

Well that's what the Suggest Tag Changes link is for, isn't it?

Mine's been on "Pending" since mid-April :/

Goggled Anon
Image Comments 15 Jul 12:32
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
43176458_p0

I believe this ship spawned more from Madoka's voice actress, Aoi Yuki, being hard gay for Kyouko in one of the audio commentaries.

Goggled Anon
Chevaliere discussion 14 Jul 20:16
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Gee, Gerisier, how come your mom lets you have three kinpatsu shoujos?
Shino must be frothing at the mouth right now

Goggled Anon
Yuru Yuri discussion 14 Jul 20:05
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Akari has so little presence that explosions and shrapnel just pass through her physical form.

In fact, Akari may well be immortal. . .

What if Akarin's invisibility also functions as invincibility?

last edited at Jul 14, 2018 8:05PM

Goggled Anon
Slow Start discussion 13 Jul 21:03
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

We should probably add that Yuri crush tag now. We're already at "wife" status and things only get gayer between them from there (in about three of four chapters, we'll have some ab touching).

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

OMG! We need translated chapters as soon as possible!

No new RAWs as of yet. Yuri Hime Pixiv updates on the 8th and 28th, so it'll be at least another 17 days.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Amusingly enough, the shirt scene is a callback to the first doujin.

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 7:35PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is My Hobby Weird? as a smut OVA. If they nail the sound on the audiophile girl, that'd be sweet.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

OK, on another note, why does the comic jump from page 7 to page 9? Where's page 8?

It was basically a trace of Tomoko's "I had a normal conversation with someone!" victory dash, with the caption "Alright! Tomo-kun said tonight is okay on LINE! I'm gonna buy some condoms on the way home!"
Figured I would play it safe and leave it out.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twitter_watamote_doodle_collection#7

I don't get this one.

It's a reference to the penultimate episode of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans involving the death of Orga. There's quite a few Niconico memes of it, many of which are Pop Team Epic related (they even snuck a reference to it in the last episode).
For those who don't mind spoilers, here's the scene in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0IBAAVmr_Q

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I don't really get why people like such settings so much. Wouldn't it be better if there was no cheating at all and she was just single to begin with? Or do some of you have a het-cheating fetish? No kinkshaming

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I can see why /u/ scanlations gave up on translating this. That was a long chapter and had no yuri at all. Thanks to Pearse for picking this up again!

Technically, both volumes are already translated. It's the typesetting of that particular chapter that noone (understandably) really wanted to do.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah, this is the one Het chapter in the manga (technically more of a special that's exclusive to the tank version), but rest assured the second volume is all good stuff and it all balances out nicely with the vol2 special.

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 7:57PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Man, does Shuninta's comedy smut have some great dialogue.

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 1:52PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

lol I love how the bugs are mosaic'd out. I can only assume it's because the bugs are nude.

It's a typical Japanese thing, as cockroaches seem to viewed as the most unclean thing ever. I think the only cockroach manga/anime I can think of where they're uncensored is Gokicha (moe cockroach) and Terraformers (gachi cockroach).

Now I'm just kinda imagining how censored the first Men in Black movie would be over there.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

When even the original work can't resist making sexy 起こった? parodies.

Goggled Anon
Sevendays. discussion 26 Jun 21:02
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

tfw this is such a sweet story and yet I can't stop thinking about freakin' Craig David

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

maybe I'm just forgetting things, but isn't this just a classification match? Maybe their team have enough victories to be in the nationals already.

It's the finals of the preliminaries.
And Kumami's match alone spanned three whole volumes, holy shit.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Take that, obligatory 2-2 tiebreaker stereotype!

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Never has repeated death been so cute.

ps. 4.5 should go after 4

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Two months for ten pages

To be fair there was the whole OVA thing

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Whoops. That should be NemoKuro. My mistake.

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 3:19AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I thought the time between going out together and having sex was less than a year? They didn't start dating until at least a couple of months into their final year of high school (whenever the marathon takes place).

The marathon took place in the middle of the second year's third semester (according to the Seven Seas release), which would be around February-ish? Either way, they started dating before the third year started.

last edited at Jun 24, 2018 3:55PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pow-dere?

A read that in the Japanese way and now I can't stop thinking about Mario blocks being gay for each other.