Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Still Sick discussion 10 Dec 11:00
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is so awesome. My absolute top favorite yuri genre is mangakas. I think MC is like Kuroki Tomoko though. So manager-chan has a long, uphill struggle with her. Shimizu is her own enemy.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

We're hitting levels of clam jamming coincidences that shouldn't be possible.

If there are yuri fairies why aren't there anti-yuri devils?

Marion Diabolito
Yuri Moyou discussion 10 Dec 10:37
joined Jan 5, 2015

She's just honest. Other women like her would protest weakly - making it "the chief's fault." She is after all a superior coming on to her subordinates. Surely someone has mentioned it and it's common knowledge. But next time she should play along.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I get a mariaholic vibe a bit. Like if they took main girl from mariaholic and made her a boy for some reason

Pod7 I had totally not read your comment when I posted mine. That said I agree 100%

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 1:28PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

i thought tomo would be a total dom with all the eroge she plays lol

No since the éloges are a 1000% real-Life fail for her

Her new look is probably due to yuri.

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 1:19PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

The lazy option is never date anyone at all. ;p
Unless you have somebody that wants to take care of you.

this is true. lazy GTIAG won't take the initiative to date or maintain anythng

but what if tearful girl makes herself such a pain that dating her is easier?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think there is more going on even than the listed ships. It's a love free-for-all.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't want to argue too much but ehh https://i.imgur.com/F5r0zKt.jpg
Yeah basically it revolves around 'Spot-the-real-dyke' game.

I don't normally look at spoilers but yes that does give us hope
I read that as "I don't really dislike Koshiba-chan. Those aren't my real feelings. What should I do? What should I do?" ==
== And I note she now seems taller than Koshiba - did the tomboy stop growing?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The shipping wars are pointless, but in the case of NicoMaki it was a very popular ship with fans in Japan even before there was an anime and not much of a manga. It has continued to be popular. Some things are popular because they are popular and because the creators pay attention to what the fans want. The same applies to NozoEri. And the three subunits.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Half of MCs are non-moe art

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone needs to tell the girl that "her hair is a woman's treasure" hint hint

Then she can help sempai learn to paint without eyes.

It's joke! put down the pallette knife!

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 6:04PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

A girl? Could this be a sign of yuri?

We're pathetic. I had the same thought. Clutch at any straw :)

Nonetheless I am still rooting for tearful childlike girl who was in love with boy-sempai to have such a strong love that it overcomes the boundaries of gender.

Bonus: yuri is the lazy option - no birth control no pregnancy etc. Of course, long term, sempai may want to marry and stay home while a man earns a living so crying girl should emphasize how much hard work keeping house is.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Try to imagine a TsubaHono where Tsubasa is not dominant/tachi/top. You just can't. She's just a prince. Even Maki, who is often represented as dominant in doujins - in the Love Live Movie Tsubasa was the predator and Maki was the prey. Also it's good to see Erena as a kuudere. Poor Anju has to draw it out of her.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The author did Mujaki no Rakuen about a 25-year-old NEET who suddenly woke up 10 years old and back in grade school. His adult mentality made him drool over all the 10 year old girls in his class and get in typical harem ecchi situations constantly. So I think the author does have some predilection for lolicon stuff.

including one scene where the two main girls he's choosing between have sex with each other "accidentally" (scissoring)

This series is pretty ecchi but at least it has an interesting take.

last edited at Dec 2, 2018 1:12AM

Marion Diabolito
K-ON! discussion 29 Nov 17:16
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mio and Ritsu ACT like a couple, Yui has made it clear she WANTS her and Azunyan to BE a couple, but my theory was always that Sawako and Mugi are the only two that actually COUPLED. I think Mugi just realized being discreet was mandatory. That's why she just stares at all the subtext events without losing her (satisfied) smile. But it's all she can do to avoid saying "Yui, if you just moved those kisses a little further down Azusa's neck, you'll be pleasantly surprised ..."

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's also a gender palette swap to countless het manga.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why does no one ever ship Dia x Sarah? Why?

ages later, no answer.

there needs to be more DiaSara!

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 3:44AM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Obviously when they married NicoMaki changed their public last name to Kurosawa. Interestingly Kurosawa (黒澤) doesn't end with same kanji as Yazawa (矢沢). But that just makes the disguise better. The whole point was not to impact Nico's idol career too much at first. It might have impaired Maki at the hospital as well.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 8:34PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I said it would be worth the wait, and it was!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

There is a lot going on in just a few pages so far, eh?

Why aren't all the girls in that school falling for you left and right!? It's completely unreasonable. Humph.

hey i know you where almost raped but im going to black mail you for no real reason, ok?

Worse: by letting people know on the internet where MC walks and suggesting they like being accosted. Which is what the guys she ran off and their helpers were doing! I would have no problem with her saying she won't help with makeup. But that's where she crossed the lines.

I think the cherry on top is the MC has a thing for the bad girl blackmailing them. Well, at least MC is getting the worst parts of being a cute girl out of the way right from the start. and my guess is that the girls at their school may have twigged that Blackmail Boi has issues.

Marion Diabolito
K-ON! discussion 28 Nov 19:54
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's got roughly the same relationship to K-ON! that Sunshine does to LLSIP it seems.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

So how gay is Harumi on the gay-meter? She's pegging the red thirsty zone, right?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think all the confusion is deliberate as that's what all of them - even the boi - are feeling and the mangaka conveys that brilliantly. I don't get the polyamory stuff, though. The boi might not care one way or another if some of the fangirls in her harem also kiss each other, does that really count?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I can't believe you all, second-guessing the accurate bra infomation contained within!! At least none of you are ridiculous enough to question the boob growth information. Thank goodness for small mercies! It's no coincidence that virtually all the girls groped in these doujins have large breasts, you know! That's why Nico Yazawa is such a tragic figure: had she submitted to hours of daily groping by her self-sacriificing best friend Nozomi from the start, she'd now be an F cup, and deleriously happy wearing her wired bra to practices.

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 5:30PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

and theres people out there that want a yandere girlfriend

It's not TRUE love unless she's like that astronaut woman that drove cross-country (wearing diapers to avoid pit-stops) to take her rival out of the picture. swoon.