BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

BlueDsc
Yurigurashi discussion 13 May 21:04
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Doesn't look anything like a dachshund, but ah well, it's still heckin cute.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

So many updates in such a short time, I love it.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I totally forgot she was writing a manga

Heh, been a while since that Mangaka tag has been relevant eh?

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

You know the skill Koguma has shown, taking off your bra without removing your shirt first, is kinda impressive to me. Its one of those skills i just cant do for some reason. Props on her for knowing how.

...it might be weird that it was my first thought when reading this chapter.

Hehe, this makes me think of a clip from Game Grumps.
https://youtu.be/uy7T27bwF-g?t=141

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's been a whole minute since I've read a Manga that brought me to tears like that. I kinda want to find one but I also don't really feel like crying at the moment.

Man, you have a new reason to cry every minute? Are you OK? Do you need help?

I just need a constant stream of nice fluffy yuri and I'm all set!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's been a whole minute since I've read a Manga that brought me to tears like that. I kinda want to find one but I also don't really feel like crying at the moment.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Being able to look so manly in a pink frilly apron, gotta admit, I love the dad.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's not even the slightest bit subtle, but that last panel actually made me laugh quite a bit.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I like this, Another!

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Haha, this chapter was equal parts adorable and hilarious. The casual shift from wholesome to perverted in just a few pages was perfectly executed.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And what do you mean, by "there is no competition."?

If no guys are around the perceived "main competition" to the love interest is eliminated. Just by the virtue that lesbians are much rarer than straight girls. Of course the amount of lesbians in yuri works is usually disproportionate to reality.
Naturally yuri revolves around lesbians first and foremost, so males do not pose any "threat" anyway, but as you can see many readers are rather paranoid and sensitive about that.

Well I like guys in yuri stories, They make the story feel real. Plus I like to see the guy lose. And, that one is as bad as it sounds. heteronormativity bores, and annoys me.

Well people are paranoid for a reason. there is just so much bad bait out there. And people will watch it in hopes of a good ending, because there is not many stories with lesbians to begin with. I used to do exactly that, but it's become too annoying for me.

I like me some genuinely good story with male (supporting & supportive) characters, too. Shame on the bad tropes.

I love Mophead in Tamen De Gushi. He's Sun Jin's best friend and instead of having an issue with her falling for a girl, he's all for it and helps her out any way he can even if it results in him being the butt end of a joke.

The great thing about his character is that it really doesn't matter that he's a male. He's her friend, and he's helping her because that's what good friends do. It feels so strange to focus on someone's gender more than their personality.

I'd probably still like the character regardless of the gender, but honestly a small part of my appreciation for him really does stem from him being a male character in a yuri story that is just straight up a best friend rather than a source of love drama. If it's strange that I appreciate that then I dunno what to tell you.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

i....did i miss this massive height difference in earlier chapters??

Glancing back at chapter 1 the height difference seems more or less the same as it is in this chapter.
Chapter 1
https://i.imgur.com/oKg2jAP.png

This Chapter
https://i.imgur.com/x2PtX1H.png

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And what do you mean, by "there is no competition."?

If no guys are around the perceived "main competition" to the love interest is eliminated. Just by the virtue that lesbians are much rarer than straight girls. Of course the amount of lesbians in yuri works is usually disproportionate to reality.
Naturally yuri revolves around lesbians first and foremost, so males do not pose any "threat" anyway, but as you can see many readers are rather paranoid and sensitive about that.

Well I like guys in yuri stories, They make the story feel real. Plus I like to see the guy lose. And, that one is as bad as it sounds. heteronormativity bores, and annoys me.

Well people are paranoid for a reason. there is just so much bad bait out there. And people will watch it in hopes of a good ending, because there is not many stories with lesbians to begin with. I used to do exactly that, but it's become too annoying for me.

I like me some genuinely good story with male (supporting & supportive) characters, too. Shame on the bad tropes.

I love Mophead in Tamen De Gushi. He's Sun Jin's best friend and instead of having an issue with her falling for a girl, he's all for it and helps her out any way he can even if it results in him being the butt end of a joke.

BlueDsc
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 19:01
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Doctor_Hoot posted:

Author aside, I've not once read anything with lesbian vampires that wasn't seriously flawed in some way

I feel like an uncultured memeslut because the only things with lesbian vampires I can recall right now are Carmilla. Adventure Time and Homosucc.

There were two yuri manga about vampires that started like 2 years ago and you can find them here............ Both were cancelled (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

There was a one shot that I really enjoyed a long while ago, can't for the life of me remember what it was called however.

BlueDsc
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 17:57
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Mmm, I'm not sure I'm feeling it so far. I'll have to give it a couple more chapters to decide though.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Haha, that's really funny. I was wondering what it was actually going to be.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I fully expected this to be what would happen, and I'm A Okay with that. Tadokoro definitely doesn't seem to be the type to hold a grudge.

I do love clingy Nikaidou though.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

All I can really say to this is:

"damn son"

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is almost too cute. Almost.

BlueDsc
Yurigurashi discussion 11 Apr 16:39
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

That went a lot better than I expected.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Heh, little sis is pretty sharp.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think I might just die from cuteness overload.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I love the fact that you actually took your sweet time to do this...

Yuri is super serious business.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Nikaidou is upset, mistakes have been made.