Forum › Posts by KcaT

joined Jan 8, 2014

By the way, The '-a' is a part of Seol-a's name. And No-re means 'song' in Korean.

Cool ^_^
this looks really cute, im hoping for sweet moments and great comedy from this...

KcaT
Abracadabra discussion 14 Dec 22:01
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol thanks for "bumping" this, fun story ^_^

KcaT
Ayame 14 discussion 14 Dec 18:18
joined Jan 8, 2014

It'd be nice to have a friend like sango...always havin ideas hahaha :3

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Re-read....I always seem to forget how good this is ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Hope the next ch.s update more often :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

sharp teethed girls are so cute

when theyre not terrifying that is

Being terrifying only makes it better

ok you're absolutely right

Lol, so true ;p

I hope it isnt the end, a unique sol like this should continue being scantalated!

KcaT
Their Story discussion 13 Dec 02:36
joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh wow...I can see why this is so popular, even with such short updates the characters are still represented, leaves u wanting more also...cant wait for the next update ^_^

KcaT
Stretch discussion 12 Dec 05:27
joined Jan 8, 2014

I BET NONE OF YOU PRACTICE ANYMORE!!! >:V YOU'RE ALL JUST PERVS

Well in certain cases I still do some stretching :V

ROFL! still stretching ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Somehow missed this one...had all the good stuff (I think)sweet story, angsty stuff, sexy moments, and happy ending!

joined Jan 8, 2014

And guys being in the show makes the yuri feel real. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind any Missing Y Chromosome stuff...but when there's stuff like Negima and idolm@ster and mai-HiME where the yuri relationships are real and developed even with the presence of serious male characters.

I tried watching mai-hime but I just couldnt get into the show at all...can I ask how thick did you have to wear your yuri goggles? I think I got to like the 3rd epispde and was just : meh...

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was so hot ! I was in to this so much I didn't notice my girlfriend getting ready to attack me lol. Gotta love our women they try and make our fantasies become real <3 Sooo cuuute!

sobbing forever alone.... o.O

Congratz tho snifflez lol jkjk but yeah just a tad jelly bout that ^ ;)

KcaT
Stretch discussion 11 Dec 07:32
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol... "this is not stretching" ^_^ cant wait for the next one, thanks for scantalating!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Time to sit back with some iced coffee and pie, and read this again.

Allow me to join you

I shall join you guys, getting myself some snacks and drinks.
It's like a small party :p

Lol well pizza and iced tea...and a good re-read ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg, is this a forum on yuri or what?

For a change of topic I would like to openly drool at the art in this one...
The MC in all her naked glory was gorgeous!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Also, I gotta say, for a bunch of dudes(?) reading a manga about a school torture club, some of y'all sure are picky about a stray trap...

< Female actually. For me, traps are fine...as long as MC doesn't fall madly in love with said trap cause then it's not yuri....it's a lie XD

It's not that I hate traps, I just don't like males in my yuri in general because it gives a posible chance of a girl boy girl love triangle. Come on now, Kampher is one of the worst fake yuri series.

Lol...whats that other one? Kashimashi?

joined Jan 8, 2014

OMG THERE IS A MOVIE! ....OMG ...!

LOL, right!?

joined Jan 8, 2014

I love this because I love BDSM and I love perverted lesbian characters - so this manga seems awesome so far. I also don't mind traps if they don't end up with main characters. I quite enjoyed the trap from Sasameki Koto and I really pitied him in the end. :D

Did u read the rest of Sasameki Koto...cause he got a happy ending for sure lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

getting tired of the same melodramatic generic story

+10
lol perhaps they did mispost in this thread instead of Citrus...

ROFL!! Attention moderators! I have discovered the reason behind the militant yuri comments o.O

Should we warn them to upload some very climactic omg awesome doujinshii every time a new citrus comes out? Hahaha
Dont they realize the mangakas are just bullying them, making them play punishment games, or ntr'ing (I think I remember what that means :P )

Anyway great doujin thanks for scantalating!

KcaT
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 21:31
joined Jan 8, 2014

On another note, I kind of don't see why everyone is thinking there's gonna be "another" (since, technically, the sitch with Matsuri wasn't even one) love triangle. Once Sara realizes that Mei is the person Yuzu is in love with, I don't think she'll be evil enough to try to win Mei for herself. She seems like such a good person, I think it's much more likely that she'll help Yuzu and Mei make up. Or maybe help either of them understand what the other one feels.

I was thinking sort of the same, or at least a catalyst to help their love meet instead of crossing all the time

Right? XD geez It gets me really mad when I remember that she let a whole month pass without trying to explain herself but she meets a random girl and "lol let's talk!" nooooooooo D:< !!

Ummmm, have you ever been in a relationship? No offense but sometimes you need to "talk" to someone about them because hearing it spoken from your own mouth does wonders add in helpful/encouraging advice and your set...
Ive had rough times where talking to a stranger was the best thing because no strings, ya know?

Anyway im one of the hopefuls who enjoys this series and the bullying of the mangaka toying with it hahahaha... ;)

KcaT
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 15:32
joined Jan 8, 2014

Cmon people! Dont let them dash your hopes, did u forget about all the possible great potential of the next chapter? hello!!! They're on a school trip! If u know anything about anime/manga some good-good is on the way...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol this was cute...
But I cant get over one thing...Madoka just chewing and chewing hahahaha...wonder is it tasty? Lol

KcaT
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 03:37
joined Jan 8, 2014

1,500 posts in 13 chapters is quite the thing to behold on our tiny little website.

Lol, some good discussions, but mostly people throwin their 2cents about...I think it initially blew up when that sociopath blackmailed Mei...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Torture club my ass. It's totally a BDSM yuri manga.....

...which is freaking great!!

Meanwhile on the movie... Hmmm to watch or not to watch. Felt slightly uncomfortable watching the trailer. But it has yuri and BDSM in it. I have a feeling i won't have a way back after watching it

Lol if your "but" is the good kind I say go for it, but does anyone know who translates and subs movies? I want it to get subbed!

KcaT
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 01:03
joined Jan 8, 2014

Dynasty Reader's most controversial manga returns.

LOL ^_^
saw it coming when I saw the cover...in my head= "nooooooooo, not another character! Not now! Ugh..."
props to the reference "its not like it is in manga" blah blah! This is a manga! I want more action...
whew ...ok I feel better, with that said, the new character seems interesting(tho cliche timing) but I imagine the way it might effect plot and im looking forward to it...
But most importantly, I feel like I know Mei as a character now...so tho im not thrilled with the fast forward etc, good character development ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Hello, translator here. Yes, the little sister is definitely a guy, sorry. And thanks, commentator, I'll fix that in my v2.

The note at the end of ch3 - "zuzuzuzu" could it maybe mean trembling or shivering?