Forum › Posts by Pulsar

Pulsar
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 10:57
joined Feb 10, 2022

Already saw ch21. Feels like it will end at ch25. Hopefully liz learned from her mistakes and will never see that woman again. Still kinda dislike liz for deceiving maki by "cheating" behind her back. Hopefully they can become girlfriends in the end who knows

joined Feb 10, 2022

Simply one of the best yuri I've ever read. Read long time ago and purchased the four volume.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Anyway, mikami announced this manga is coming to its end

Yep, technically adaptation ended this month with Chapter 15 in the Manga Up / マンガUP mobile app (chapter currently is paywalled, and missing the 2nd half due to some changes), it was published in gangan online too, but like alot of stuff there is behind by some chapters since is mostly reuploads of Manga Up, though the date for the final volume will be announced later

Tweet by Mikami
Tweet by Artist
tweet have a possibly spoilery image

Yea, I mean it was kinda wierd cause the LN is longer and is ongoing. I wonder why they decided to finish it at vol3.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Geez man you're too sensitive.

It's really childish to start insulting people for not loving the story you do. People are allowed to not like things.

I am not insulting anyone with those words, am I?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Rape? I don't see the it. Aya forced her? Yes, that's right. At the beginning she forced marika, and got her naked against her will but as you see marika herself agreed and let it be, she even requested aya to let her pleases her, and ended up with both of them making love. Geez man you're too sensitive. Either way they confess their love in ch10

joined Feb 10, 2022

I just can't understand you guys throwing hate to the a manga as if you're paying to read.

Bad argument, just because something is free doesn't mean it have a pass to be bad.

I didn't say it's a bad manga, did I?

Then where is the problem with throwing hate at it ?

You didn't answer my question;)

joined Feb 10, 2022

I just can't understand you guys throwing hate to the a manga as if you're paying to read.

Bad argument, just because something is free doesn't mean it have a pass to be bad.

I didn't say it's a bad manga, did I?

joined Feb 10, 2022

I just can't understand you guys throwing hate to a manga as if you're paying to read. Anyway, mikami announced this manga is coming to its end

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 7:33AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Watanare is going two timing relationship for now but you know I'm the end of Vol4 Satsuki was upset with the decision made by Renako to date both Ajisai and Mai so it's not done yet. Hopefully if there's vol5 we don't see satsuki trying to destroy their relationship but instead seeing renako doing an effort to keep her relationship with both of them also I want it to end it like that cause I like both despite mai's malicious personality... and who knows a time skip to see how they are living together Anyway, hopefully mikami doesn't take the decision to make renako choose one of them in the end

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Anyway, dropped. I don't have time for this sort of crap.

Stop being maliciously hateful bro. If you don't like it just leave without throwing hate.

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Bruh

joined Feb 10, 2022

Noice.gif

joined Feb 10, 2022

Negative + Negative = Positive
Mathematics lol tho it would be a toxic relationship if they don't communicate. Also girl stop saying shes ur bestie

joined Feb 10, 2022

I like this story tho somehow I feel like the ending may be sad if the author decides to send her to the other world heaven paradise etc

joined Feb 10, 2022

Idk why but I get the feeling that someone murdered her. Something about that girl talking on the tv at the beginning of the second chapter just made me think “this bitch killed her”. Maybe she got jealous of our ghost girl’s popularity/talent and wanted her out of the group…permanently? Maybe the other idol girls were in on it?

I got a similar vibe.

Those eyes really don't help, I get what y'all mean

that sus face...

Bet her hair color is... red? lol

joined Feb 10, 2022

Somehow the art style reminded of this thing hibike something... anyway

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Yuri is good for the body.jpg

joined Feb 10, 2022

Been reading the raws but their relationship is going too slow but is still an interesting manga. Somehow I feel like her older sister likes her and is aware of sena's feelings

joined Feb 10, 2022

The first story got two more chapters. I hope they get translated

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well she literally devoured her prey

joined Feb 10, 2022

Always like Miura's stories. Knew this was the last chapter since I bought it. Tho this could have been longer with wholesome daily life as a couple chapters and more characters development, I really liked this one.

joined Feb 10, 2022

It will take years to end this manga. From what I could feel, is that rn the sensei is more charmed by the the other girl rather than the mc. And the childish way that this mc behaves may mess up the MC's relation. I feel like this isn't 50% of the story.
From what I read in Twitter the author apologized for the delay that was cause for some reason she didn't say.
At this rate this manga may lose readers or that's what I think. At the beginning it was a monthly manga then every 3 months. Hopefully next one doesn't take too much cause I forgot this manga existed.
Btw it would surprise me if this end up the sense x the tomboy like girl. I have never seen a manga where one of the two mc loses in a love triangle. If the author is going the way some of us think then idk how its gonna be, that's why it's hard to follow a manga that it's interesting but you don't know when a new chapter will be released

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 1:36PM

Pulsar
By My Side discussion 20 Aug 23:21
joined Feb 10, 2022

Man, all I can say is that I really really like this story. Never read something like this before

Pulsar
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 17:00
joined Feb 10, 2022

How ironic of her to ask why she's deceiving girls tbh. Chihiro is now the girl she crafted. The ending felt like the switched position... you know like Chihiro would be now the one deceiving her while the senpai waiting for a good relationship between them like Chihiro used to wished for in the past.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I just love her art style. Ch12 was good tho it felt shorter than the previous ones.