Forum › Posts by The YuriWitch

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

The series could have ended here and I would not have minded in the least. But there's still more?? YAY!

The ultimate yuri fluff! It's like lying on a cloud and taking a nap in the sunset!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Did you really? DID YOU REALLY?

Also I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the facial expressions are dull. The art is cute, solid and easy on the eyes, but their faces could stand to use more expression.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Why a oneshot? WHY a oneshot?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I can't tell who is getting bolder, now...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Is it just me, or does the sister have...er...certain "sibling complex" vibes?

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh, ouch. The pairing died before it even began. Let's hope the coworker can find someone to call her own!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAA THESE GIRLS ARE TOO FREAKING ADORABLE!! At this point I don't care about the waterfalls of text, they're just too cute!

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 28 Sep 15:20
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
Fapkkbduuaeljga-orig

INB4 Eula sees what is going on...

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

The ending does feel rushed, and there's certainly a lot left unsaid, but all in all I think this is a very solid manga. Here's hoping the epilogue fills in at least a few of the gaps!

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 27 Sep 21:05
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
E0g9wevucaifog5-orig

@Linterdiction Not at all. They'll be around for way longer than anyone else in-universe. They'll gotta do it at some point - or at least be curious about it.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Okay, she had to have stopped the music on purpose...

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I do believe this may be missing a very crucial tag here....I think its called "Useless Lesbians."

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Relaire with the same expressions on claire's head is so great

Relaire is best slime! TOO CUTE, MUST PROTECC!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

DAYUM. That dress is a certain kill for our little Sora!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Crazy that we got two different yuri harem series in one day. I think this one is a lot more fun though, since its all college age women or older, we can just revel in the self indulgence without having to think about ages and stuff (looking at you, 12 year old princess knight)

I think if there’s any series that deserves a poly/harem end it’s gotta be this one. This protagonist has all the chaotic horny energy of Arisa with none of the monogamous attraction and I’m so here for it.

It's not just that, but the other story just feels...exhausted with itself. It's all about the tropes and not about the plot. That in and of itself would be fine if it established its own identity, but not even any of the characters have proper names. They are known by their titles, and that's it. It just feels so...hollow.

Compared to that, this story feels fresh. We know it's a harem, and it's well-established how the main character acts and feels. But she also has no qualms with any of the potential love interests and goes out of her way to learn about them in her first encounter with each one.

Both series are comedies, but honestly, this one feels like it will have staying power. The other just feels like a knock off of Mage and Demon Queen...

This story is fun but it's far from fresh. While I do like this story it's no different from the usual horny MC harem manga.

I stopped reading those a long time ago because none of them had yuri as a central plot point. So, for me, this is fresh.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I do hope we see more of them some day. Much as I dislike Mochi Au Lait's art style, their storywriting is top tier and meshes superbly with this artist.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wtf im reading and why i cant stop reading? Is like a twitch linked game where the chat can either help or troll the streamer XD

I honestly have no idea, myself. The girls are all varying levels of attractiveness, but the tired plot of "taking a fantasy harem story and making it satirical or humorous with next to no stakes" is wearing on me a little.

Still, I've only read the first chapter, so I might change my mind.

Grm, I've caught up but I still haven't changed my mind. It's a fun world, and a zany cast of characters, not unlike what Mage and Demon Queen tries to do. But unlike M&DQ, there's no real...sense of connection. Maybe it's because the characters themselves are unnamed, but it's hard to bring myself to like any of them. It's like the trope they're trying to represent is all there is to their character, while leaving next to no room for possible character development. Even the maid, who Her Majesty seems to have started feeling for, hasn't shown any change since the "date."

I dunno, maybe I'm just too biased. But there's definitely something missing from this story that M&DQ has...

M&DQ story is a bit more serious despite having lots of comedy bits plus it’s had quite sometime too improve, this story is just a fun story that doesn’t really take it self seriously, the biggest stake in here is that the mc ends up single but other than that. The whole aspect of parts of the story being controlled by votes also shows that either the author is trying to lead us into the story they already wrote or the readers in the end have the big responsibility of deciding the progression and with who.

I get that it's much less serious than M&DQ, but I feel like mixing that with a dependency on reader votes is little more than a dark stew surprise. If it works, I will be super impressed. But so far it just doesn't have the same oomph. We'll just have to wait and see.

I desperately want to be wrong about this series, but...at the same time, I just can't see it getting very far.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Crazy that we got two different yuri harem series in one day. I think this one is a lot more fun though, since its all college age women or older, we can just revel in the self indulgence without having to think about ages and stuff (looking at you, 12 year old princess knight)

I think if there’s any series that deserves a poly/harem end it’s gotta be this one. This protagonist has all the chaotic horny energy of Arisa with none of the monogamous attraction and I’m so here for it.

It's not just that, but the other story just feels...exhausted with itself. It's all about the tropes and not about the plot. That in and of itself would be fine if it established its own identity, but not even any of the characters have proper names. They are known by their titles, and that's it. It just feels so...hollow.

Compared to that, this story feels fresh. We know it's a harem, and it's well-established how the main character acts and feels. But she also has no qualms with any of the potential love interests and goes out of her way to learn about them in her first encounter with each one.

Both series are comedies, but honestly, this one feels like it will have staying power. The other just feels like a knock off of Mage and Demon Queen...

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I have NEVER seen this artist do a yuri harem....and now I'm wondering how on earth I lived without it.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wtf im reading and why i cant stop reading? Is like a twitch linked game where the chat can either help or troll the streamer XD

I honestly have no idea, myself. The girls are all varying levels of attractiveness, but the tired plot of "taking a fantasy harem story and making it satirical or humorous with next to no stakes" is wearing on me a little.

Grm, I've caught up but I still haven't changed my mind. It's a fun world, and a zany cast of characters, not unlike what Mage and Demon Queen tries to do. But unlike M&DQ, there's no real...sense of connection. Maybe it's because the characters themselves are unnamed, but it's hard to bring myself to like any of them. It's like the trope they're trying to represent is all there is to their character, while leaving next to no room for possible character development. Even the maid, who Her Majesty seems to have started feeling for, hasn't shown any change since the "date."

I dunno, maybe I'm just too biased. But there's definitely something missing from this story that M&DQ has...

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I absolutely adore the series, but...it sort of feels like the subplot of finding the mermaid has taken a backseat? I do hope we see some more development on that front, even if it takes a turn for the supernatural. At the moment, though, the pacing, art and story are quite wholesome!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

The YuriWitch
Image Comments 17 Sep 23:07
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020
E_flzzmuyaaq-54-orig

^^ I think what you meant to say was, "Giant-senpai, please accept these offerings and bless our village with your presence again!"

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Should this have the "Big breasts" tag?

Agreed. Although we haven't seen them yet (and I sort of doubt we will) they're certainly big enough to warrant the tag IMO.

Also, goodness gracious, how can someone as cold as Yoroizuka be as cute as her shy GF?!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I feel like Yuzu after she got overloaded by Mei being under her....totally confused and unsure what to do.