cakeEnthusiast
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Aug 18:07
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Haha it was just gas, I thought she had diarrhea cramps or something

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This was a really good anthology, I never thought I'd be this much into ntr....ahhh!

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

"im cu**ing from our vibrator and clit sandwich"

I haven't burst out laughing reading a doujin in a long while... this is top quality hentai line.

I laughed too, that was brilliant. Love it when some new line like that shows up.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Whoaaaaaah
100/10 That was so good!

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

It's been so long since I translated something for here, but it feels good to be back. I'm so happy I managed to get Helvetica to pick up one more yuri aside from Magical Girls. Soon there will only be yuri
Rest assured I have read ahead and I can assure you the yuri levels only rise, not decrease, so I hope you're all excited for this jesus approved story.
Plan is to release a new chapter weekly until we catch up, at which point it'll be released monthly when the magazine comes out. There are currently 10 chapters out.

Thank you, looking forward to it!
I bought the kindle version off amazon jp (even though I can barely read hiragana) to support the author and I'm really excited for more.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Looks great, love me some action with some yuri on the side. Art is lovely.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I really like the art, only thing that bothered me was the way the author made the milk squirt out of the nipples, too silly for me. But then again this whole thing felt like it's just for you to take a wild ride.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Well shit...

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Wow, well then! I enjoyed it...

cakeEnthusiast
Suito-to! discussion 28 Jun 07:39
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

If someone know spanish you can support the author reading this legally in Manga Plus, here

Cool, thanks for the heads up

cakeEnthusiast
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 05:07
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This is going places I never would have imagined, holy smokes!

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

That credits page sounds like a Missing Mangaka alert :(

It drives me nuts when an artist deletes everything/vanishes from online without saying anything because you're left wondering WHAT HAPPENED???

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

The only thought in my head after reading this chapter was "oh no, secondhand smoke"

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I knew the twist from the start, but I was hoping for something better from this artist. At least give us the double twist where they're both actually cheating so that only terrible people are getting hurt!

I really really thought it was going to be both of them cheating.

cakeEnthusiast
Girl Friend discussion 01 Jun 21:19
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I think this is by far the best of the collection up to this point

I think so to, really enjoyed this one

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Did I just read an insert song?

And considering the comments that followed, you can consider yourself lucky you didn't have to listen to it.

I want to know how bad it is now though

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Shit is going down, gonna get my takis ready

cakeEnthusiast
Image Comments 16 May 06:18
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019
65951683_p0

@Random Wanderer if you take a picture of someone from a low angle with a camera it can make your legs look pretty darn long. Maybe not this long, but you know

cakeEnthusiast
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 29 Apr 15:01
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Trichotillomania? This chapter kind of hit me, I had that issue in high school...feels bad man.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm so glad this manga got a reboot instead of having a rushed ending or getting canned the first time around.

cakeEnthusiast
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 01:41
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This is the best kissing scene I have ever seen in a manga. Normally I don't really enjoy kissing scenes because it looks like two paper cutouts interacting with each other, but this has just the right amount of realism. 10/10

I agree! It was great, and that tongue action was beautifully done wipes sweat

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I didn't need to be reminded of covid here as well :'(

cakeEnthusiast
Image Comments 14 Apr 04:41
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019
Evul_mxu0aag1ff-orig

Idk why belly button piercings make my belly button feel uncomfortable. Might be because I don't have any piercings? Great image otherwise

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Man, reading that final extra chapter just felt like so much of the manga eventually was nothing. Author is just like fuck it, and pairs the remaining characters all willy-nilly. All the beginning chapters were basically just to leave you in a state of constant perpetuation and when they finally explain it you're just like "uh... OK". Disappointing how I like this artist's art style both their works have been disappointing.

Agreed but I'd be willing to be disappointment again just to look at the delicious art some more.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Why the hell do I keep coming back to this