GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

cute

joined Dec 30, 2018

if negom could draw yanfei plus hu tao as well i would die in peace

last edited at May 23, 2021 4:22PM

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

Sora and Ayaka are dating. But that is a secret from everyone (except Wakana and Yuina).

omg the crossover we need

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

mmmmm

joined Dec 30, 2018

cute is there more?

GreenTomato
Omegaverse discussion 16 May 07:11
joined Dec 30, 2018

In the immortal words of Color_LES, creator of Mage and Demon Queen, "Yeah, it's good. I like how they poop child in omegaverse."

omg when did she say it?? do you have the link or smth

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

omg again with alpha and omega bs i don't get it

what do ppl find appealing in this sort if stuff

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

Birds also eat birds so no big deal

wholesome moment

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cringe.

can this guy get banned? all he comments is mostly shitting on manga without any constructive critisism pr elaboration

last edited at May 6, 2021 12:28AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

What's the next ship?

I'm going to suggest the trio of Ningguang's secretaries, the ones who begged the Traveler to find Ganyu during her story quest. Clearly they wanted Ganyu back to take the work load off so they could get back to fu- ahem, flirting.

it feels like its been years since that story quest do you ppl still remember it???

joined Dec 30, 2018

i keep forgetting this exists lol

GreenTomato
Image Comments 18 Apr 01:34
joined Dec 30, 2018
Eysomqjviaieinl-orig

zellz ehat is your profile pucture i need to know

joined Dec 30, 2018

cute~

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

So the secret to weight loss is being depressed and obsessed with something while neglecting everything else
Good to know.

been depressed in lockdown for a while where is my weight loss?

joined Dec 30, 2018

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

The problem with most of the fictional trans lesbians I read is that somewhat the story went for a weird lust and dysphoria.

but Futa in japan isn't exactly trans though so...

The weird thing that has been keeping my mind is how Futa can cum, isn't cum require you know.. Test... well you know what I meant.
Also, Futa supposed to have both a vagina and penis. w.

the testices make the sperm cells, but the actual skeetjuice is made by iirc the prostate and the appropriately named seminal vesicles

bruh what is this cum biology on my christian yuri website

joined Dec 30, 2018

This author is fucked up in the head and should hire a writer ASAP.

kidna mean are we?

joined Dec 30, 2018

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

Just as with traditional manga the way the paneling and composition draw the eye in this vertical format is an art unto itself. When utilized properly it flows incredibly well, particularly for action sequences, but like with traditional manga, only a few artists have really mastered how to properly integrate the structure of the media into synergizing with the flow and impact of their work.

Unfortunately, the place I think the vertical medium is weakest, even when used well, is for depicting slow-paced slice of life manga and manhwa with a lot of dialogue. The ability to flow from one image to the next with the spin of a mouse wheel just does not lend itself to the flow of that type of reading-heavy storytelling. The mangaka that created this particular series actually understands and uses the format decently, but it's a genre that isn't very vertical format friendly.

The most annoying thing about the vertical format is all of the masterful art composition in the world is worth nothing if you can't get the thing to fit on your screen at the proper magnification that it's meant to be read at. I have a super widescreen laptop I use most of the time and I swear it fights me tooth and nail when it comes to trying to get these types of manhwa to display as the artist intended them to be read.

God i love dynasty for long detailed comments from people who suddenly got passionate about telling smth

mangadex and mangago is just ppl commenting hearts and telling thnx for the update

GreenTomato
Image Comments 06 Apr 03:10
joined Dec 30, 2018
Aubrey_evan_and_jolie_original_drawn_by_neal_d_anderson__ab7ff793838a92e58d80963c8aa849db

^oh yeah lmao they forgot to draw the star on the cheek

GreenTomato
joined Dec 30, 2018

classic

girlfriends pfff
bloom into you? move over

this is true art

GreenTomato
Wholesome discussion 05 Apr 16:25
joined Dec 30, 2018

man i still cant belive that its been a year since bugdevil was yeeted off here

it feels like yesterday he was still trash talking everyone on this site