Forum › Posts by dankkonata

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

The first couple of chapters worried me but it really bounced back, I look forward to more of this

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What the shit? How did they think this was "moe?" Whatever, moving on.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

rip hamster yuri, with such a premise it was kind of bound to either get weird or not go at all

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Nagori Yu can draw exactly two kinds of characters and they own it

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What the shit? I was just starting to enjoy it, the worldbuilding was surprisingly good, and then I noticed the tragedy tag. They really had to pull that shit, huh. I don't even really understand what happened it was so fast, but I still kinda enjoyed this while it lasted.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What the heck happened in chapter 22, what's with the sudden massive time skip? We better actually get more of this.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This was fine enough but the smegma kills it yucko

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh my god them

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

omegaverse is some weird-ass shit, I'm subscribing to see where this goes but omegaverse really doesn't have to be so rapey. have some creativity, people!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Amano Shuninta is just so good, and I'm loving the recent surge in pay for gay stories. They're hot and interesting, a great combo.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

what the shit

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What happened to the translation of this? Any idea where I could find the raws?

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

The- the nose...

dankkonata
Salad Bowl discussion 24 Feb 01:31
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Does anyone know if this gets good later, or at least stays good? The author's twitter shows a second volume is out there, so clearly there's more. I'd like to see if it develops some proper yuri romance.

dankkonata
Free Soul discussion 24 Feb 01:00
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Found this on the random chapter from the homepage, it was surely interesting. Niki's incest thing was weird as hell but otherwise it was a very interesting realistic slice-of-life type story.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

RETURN OF THE KING

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ahh~ The abuse tag worried me but that wholesome ending is all I need. I wish them the best in their future lives together.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oooh yeah that's the good stuff, hope they did get in that next kiss

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh my god this is absolutely hilarious, I'm mildly worried about the noncon implications but I think I'll keep going until further notice

dankkonata
Kill Switch discussion 19 Feb 15:34
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

oh man bitches on motorcycles are my greatest weakness I'm gonna have to keep going

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

omg I love them it sucks to hear stuff is like that over in Japan (and many places) but the way they handle it is so sweet

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

it's easy to forget yukiko is a total freak after just reading a room for two for a while

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It's really looking bad for our main couple here I gotta say. I'm almost starting to cheer on the childhood friend route more at this point... Either way this manga never fails to grab my attention and make me think. The perpetual communication issues are infuriating though, but I can't help but wonder what would happen if they eventually went away here... Progress?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

But why not just go for broke and have everyone including the protagonist be crossdressing?
Then when the romance starts, they can be like "it's not gay, but it is gay." Then again, I'm unabashedly biased.

It's a good bias, what's the point if it's not gay? I mean if you're gonna read a crossdressing manga then you're basically gay already.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH MY GOD UNIRONIC DICKNIPPLES BAHAHAHA