Forum › Posts by DivineAlexandra

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

damn. this is some genuinely messed up shit.

pretty cool

DivineAlexandra
Kill Switch discussion 14 Jul 13:38
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

If I had to guess, the 'Kill Switch' title is likely a reference to the kill switches that a lot of bikes have installed on them, which turn off the engine and should only be used when the bike is not in motion.

Oh. Not quite as spicy as I imagined it but probably makes more sense

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Can you really blame her, though? Kanon is hot as hell.

That's how they lure you in

DivineAlexandra
Kill Switch discussion 12 Jul 06:40
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man, this roommate bitch. She had some manipulative vibes from the first moment but this is just... idk what I expected. I really don't like her. She came after the MC for money, but when she found out there was none, her remaining motivation is abandonment issues? It makes me wonder if she likes her at all (didn't seem like she was all that into it during their shower fun either).

Anyhow. When's the title gonna become relevant? Surely there'll be a murder reveal soon enough

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

nice

DivineAlexandra
Image Comments 05 Jul 09:05
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018
E2op_0qvoaea9pm-orig

Yep, have done this as well, though I usually go for kisses slowly and controlled as to avoid this happening ;D

DivineAlexandra
Yoru to Umi discussion 24 Jun 05:12
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

tbh, despite there not being yuri in the end, I quite liked this overall. it's a bit of a bizarrely non-eventful story, even more slice of life than some slice of life manga

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm actually really excited to see them fight

Same, I'm hyped

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

every time there's a chapter released for this I realise I'm in love with this manga

I'm also confident that Asahi'll realise her feelings are for Hinako, I'm here for the happy end all the way

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

It's a bit hard to take this melodrama seriously lol, but I'm looking forward to see the eventual resolution all the same

At this point I still think Nanaki is "too good" for Kurokawa but hey, whatever makes her happy yea?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

All's well that ends well

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Hell yea!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

when she asked what else would make Mari horny I thought for a second she was about to touch herself on the phone, but I guess kissing sounds is pretty lewd too

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Prez turning out to have been the wingwoman all along!

Honestly thought Koiko might be a little bit more torn on who to go for, but hey, good on ya girl

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

It is getting more uncomfortable by the chapter.

You can stop at any time.

Maybe it's a good kind of uncomfortable?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

oh my god useless no more!

They just released a Volume 1, so unless the series gets axed in the literal sense, we've got at least another whole book of twin flirting to fill (and the prototype shows Hachiko is capable of providing).

I really, really, really hope this is the case

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is an absolutely gleeful turn of events

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is progressing faster than I'd imagined, and I'm here for it

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Someone's gonna be crawling back to Chinami to beg to be taken back. Then she gets a no and we'll have broken hearts and pain all around. But at least they can all move on then, they really need it.

Though, I get the feeling Chinami might take Yukako back now if she goes through with a divorce.

So from what others have said it sounds like there’s only an extra after this, so get ready for some kind of time skip epilogue thing. I wish there were more chapters to actually talk about where the two of them are going to go from here, but can’t always get what you want I guess.

Only an extra? That's way too little to wrap this all up. I feel like things are just getting spicy, too. A couple more chapters dealing with the divorce and the aftermath of it would've been a stellar read.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Cucked by a spider, you hate to see it

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

!!?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm actually a little surprised how many people are admitting they were fooled. I was suspicious as soon as I saw moderate amounts of sex. The series is called Virgins Empire after all.

I feel like the fact they're actually dating in this chapter is the most improbable aspect of this... Mari and Yuu have basically done everything but direct sex at this point~

Though I didn't read the tags so I was a bit confused if I had missed some chapters, but alas it was too good to be true. Yuu would never be able to confess her feelings, even if she was held at gunpoint

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I've never been so happy to have been april fooled, solid job

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I just wanted to say I really dig Honoka's camo pants

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Shoutout to my homie Mai, the poor girl is still having nightmares about that one throwaway line about the kiss feeling plain...
You bet when they actually end up meeting it will be anything but plain!