Forum › Posts by SaxonSun

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 05 Mar 01:36
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm the editor and I'm just here to read the comments they are entertaining if you think citrus is bad just wait in see what kind of drama we have in store. Citrus is an angel besides it.

You tempted me, and I found out (I assume). Thank you for that. Can't say I regret it though, it was worth it.

Where did you find out? Because I can't find anything no matter how hard I try. And all I have to say about this chapter was "Hmm. Alright then."

Yuri Project is in charge of Citrus, so I looked around on their site. You can see all the projects they're currently working on in the project board.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Really dislike how Chika turned out, put a real damper on an otherwise good manga. I kinda feel bad because it seems she went legitimately insane.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 04 Mar 23:57
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm the editor and I'm just here to read the comments they are entertaining if you think citrus is bad just wait in see what kind of drama we have in store. Citrus is an angel besides it.

You tempted me, and I found out (I assume). Thank you for that. Can't say I regret it though, it was worth it.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

People seems to be happy with the rejection but I feel a little uneasy. Her words after, "what am I saying," makes me think she feels something for him but was just scared of a relationship and was just making excuses. This makes me uncertain of the future and I don't think it's smooth sailing for No-rae x Seol-a just yet.
I tried to trim the black text so it wouldn't look like a big black box.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 17:40
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm a bit confused at Nina actions. she knows Mei has a thing for Yuzu and yet, she encouraged Sara.

Nina seems to be a bit of a villain here. Yes, she loves her sister, but like she said, no matter what it takes, she is going to fulfill her sister's destiny. So, I doubt she really cares about the relationship between Mei and Yuzu, she is going to take advantage of their troubles so she can get Sara and Mei together. Sara however, seems to be a good person and I think if she found out what Nina was up to, she would be pretty upset.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 15:52
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

is chapter 15 raw out yet?

New chapters are released every 2 months, so no. March 18 should be when the new chapter comes out.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 14:39
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Mei asking Sara if she needed her is a question she should have asked Yuzu, the answer would have been obvious.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 14:09
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Mei loves Yuzu but just can't accept it!

SaxonSun
Stretch discussion 22 Feb 23:52
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Is this yuri or no?

Although, I can see some subtexts.

I think the vast majority of people can agree this is yuri. The author has previous experince with yuri and it is very certainly heading that direction. I don't think there is too much to say against it being yuri.
Unless, the author throws in a twist and basically destroys all of our hearts, but what's the likelihood of that happening? Hopefully, not very likely.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Maybe the translation was changed, but in the pastebin it says Ji-Hwan says it was him who asked No-Rae out

Woo, so I was totally right.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

So, considering that the final chapter of Triangle Struggle came out today too, this is just the day of shitty endings, I see. I had read some of the spoilers so I expected this but HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE REALLY DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE. AND RUKI FORGAVE HER WITH NO HESITATION. I mean...this is a bad ending...this is arguably the worst ending...I know my reactions tend to be capslocked and filled with rage but I never really get that angry at a series and its usually just me overexaggerating them cuz I know its fiction but with this I'm legitimately enraged. I currently hate everything. Excuse me while I go on a murder spree.

I am pretty sure this isn't the end. There is another chapter or maybe it's an afterward but there is still more to come. Though it does show Remi's face so maybe we should all avoid it and be happy with this haha

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 1:24PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Hmm, I really think Ji-hwan was lying about No-rae being interested in going out with him. I think Ji-hwan was the one who was interested and told No-rae. It's that last little bit with No-rae brushing her teeth and thinking about something Ji-hwan said at lunch and being speechless, that really got me thinking Ji-hwan said something to No-rae that she didn't know what to think of and so now it's weighing on her. Then Ji-hwan goes and lies to Seol-a about who said what and that basically confirms that he is a jerk.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Well, sucks to get your time back just to be back next to the body of your loved one, who you killed and who is still dead.

Ha yeah. Despite everything, that is definitely the saddest part of the entire story.

I loved the ending. Like, I can honestly say it was one of the best endings I have ever read. I couldn't have asked for more.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Well Chapter 13 was a little disappointing
"I slept with Remi, it was fun. It also helped me realize I want to protect you."
At least get a little mad that your girlfriend just said that cheating was fun...

Honestly, it could've been worse. And I don't really think Sachi meant it that way.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

It's not exactly a scanlation group. I just do rough translations for FF/whatever other manhwa I find interesting on /u/

What is /u/ exactly? Is there a site?

It is the Yuri board on 4chan.

SaxonSun
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 22:26
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

We have gotten lots of exposition recently. Previous chapters make sense now, for example chapter 22/22.5, and we can fit them into the story. Hopefully now we can move back into the present and get things rolling.

SaxonSun
Lily Love discussion 17 Feb 16:17
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Mew sure is mysterious.

SaxonSun
Tailsex discussion 13 Feb 13:29
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Don't you mean 'why are there so few'?

last edited at Feb 13, 2015 1:31PM

SaxonSun
Yuri Pairings! 12 Feb 01:34
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Maki x Riko (Love Lab)
I'm still hoping it'll turn out that way, I won't give up!

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 1:35AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Yep, I guess I'll be hopping aboard the teacher x parent train as well.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Thought I'd add my take on the girls school thing. My impression is that Miu was thinking that her mom must be used to the idea of girl girl romances since she went to a girls school. I didn't get any feeling that either of them expected it to end after graduation. After all, Miu's mom basically said "Go to France so that you can marry her." That doesn't sound to me like it's supposed to end.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought as well. So I took that as by going to an all girls school, that somehow made her open to gay marriage because apparently girls schools are filled with lesbian relationships. That's what I found to be a weak reason, somehow someone who taught her daughter to always be pretty so that she can marry a prince, is okay with marrying a girl simply because she went to an all girls school herself.
Anyway, this is kinda turning into a way bigger deal than I thought it would, it didn't make me angry or anything it just made me pause for a second, I don't want to be in a debate or anything haha

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

the girl school thing still pissed me!!

Yeah, I think it was a good part to include that the mother was completely fine with it, but the reason being she went to a girls school was ridiculous. It's not even a reason.

SaxonSun
Citrus discussion 09 Feb 03:52
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I think I can see a bright side to the newest chapter. As I obviously haven't read the actual chapter yet, just spoilers, I don't know the complete context yet. But I think I can hold on to the hope that Mei said yes only to spite Yuzu, which while it may be an awful thing to do, I think it can really only lead to Mei and Yuzu coming back together as the relationship with that girl would be entirely based on the relationship between Mei and Yuzu. And obviously something like that can't last. Am I missing something that completely contradicts that? I hope not.

SaxonSun
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 18:20
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Ignoring the large images/load time, I enjoyed this. I like the art a lot, very pleasing to the eye and keeps me interested. The dialogue as well is easy to follow, though the ending was a bit awkward I thought. It sorta of came out of nowhere and doesn't make too much sense considering the situation. I am looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully it smoothes out.

SaxonSun
Their Story discussion 07 Feb 17:20
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Chapter 41 Didn't exactly begin how I imagined, was a bit disappointed that that sort of compliment wasn't picked up. It was obviously flirting. I blame Qi Fang.