Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

How many more chapters are there? These cliffhangers are killing me.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

HMMMMM

Let's hope she doesn't go the Monika route.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 8:11PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's nice to read this again. Shame Yui x Azunyan is the more popular ship. I love Yui x Nodoka.

last edited at Jan 11, 2020 6:28PM

BlueDsc
Image Comments 10 Jan 22:10
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Enfl3g6uyaepeap-orig

It's Super Effective!

BlueDsc
Image Comments 10 Jan 21:51
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
78822792_p0

After seeing her clothes and hair available in the Direct I wondered how long it'd be before someone did this.

I'm glad the answer was "basically no time at all".

BlueDsc
Image Comments 10 Jan 21:49
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Emimo54u4aa2ytr-orig

Can never have enough of these two.

BlueDsc
New Year discussion 08 Jan 23:24
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehe, that's really cute. I'll never get tired of fluffy goodness.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

A promising start. I've enjoyed some of this artist's other work so I look forward to more.

BlueDsc
Kiss Doll discussion 07 Jan 14:32
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

How the hell can someone actually enjoy reading this kind of shit? And like one man said, it being cutesy actually manages to make it even more disturbing

Different strokes for different folks.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Something I've always wondered. If a person has been unable to speak since birth, what does the "voice" in their mind sound like?

Edit: I do like how I had this thought without noticing someone had the same question a few posts prior.

You want something that'll REALLY keep you up at night? What does the "voice" sound like to a person who's been deaf since birth?

I have wondered about that as well.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Something I've always wondered. If a person has been unable to speak since birth, what does the "voice" in their mind sound like?

People have voices in their mind?

My thoughts have a "voice" with them.

Perhaps I'm just crazy.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Edit: I do like how I had this thought without noticing someone had the same question a few posts prior.

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 11:53AM

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yesssss more Himawari-san. I'm so happy!~

This panel summed up my reaction to seeing a new chapter perfectly!

Also my goodness Himawari-san looks so adorable with her hair up.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 5:51PM

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 06 Jan 14:12
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Shh, nobody saw anything.

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 06 Jan 13:51
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hmmmmm, something seems oddly familiar here.

BlueDsc
Yuri Couple discussion 06 Jan 07:17
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well this is an awesome surprise. I always wondered why these weren't bundled up.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Okay I was howling with laughter. Her memories once again stopping right before sex is just great.

With how quickly she removed her clothes I like to imagine Arisa's thirst just made them blink out of existence.

Also I forgot how good Mari looked in her dress.

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 12:16AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

^Hey, BlueDsc, that gag comic sounds hilarious. Could you please share a name? I really want to read it now.

Sorry to respond so late, I was at work.

It's just called The Taxi. A funny little thing, but only a few panels.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 03 Jan 21:46
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Enl4txbuuaa8upv-orig

Ameowzing!

BlueDsc
Image Comments 03 Jan 21:45
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
78341619_p0

MYA-NEE

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Chapter 1 - lmao I remember that gag comic I read about a taxi driver who picks up a lady hitchhiker, that turns out to be monster. Then the driver reveals that he too, is a monster, and the two of them just stare at each other awkwardly....

Hahaha, friggin love that one. The ending is just great.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 8:25PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Curious to see what direction this will go.

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 02 Jan 22:04
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Kodama has a few other non-NTRs. There's Renai Manga, for example, which is quite nice and not anything to do with cheating. And a bunch of oneshots don't either, including most (all?) of the Afterglow Noise collection. It's really mostly Netsuzou Trap and a few other oneshots, as well as the overall more dark nature of her stories (when they're not mostly just about big boobs) that make people feel like everything is.

Heh, Renai Manga is so cute, I love that one.

I think a lot of that view comes from the fact that Netsuzou Trap is the longest thing Naoko has done, as was as being the only thing licensed in English from her until the last year or so.

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 02 Jan 21:47
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think Mangadex had till the end of Vol.8. I was thinking the same so i start the purchase at Vol.8 (don't question me i thought there was more) and so on.

I might give volume 1 a read some time to see if it's a series I'd like to pick up, but I tend to avoid reading manga online if it's been licensed. I like owning the manga I read physically if possible.

BlueDsc
Roomshare discussion 02 Jan 21:27
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

There is also the author of Murcielago. I'm pretty curious about what it can do outside of Murcielago set-up.

I've never read that, so this Anthology will be my introduction to the author. Reading the premise for Murcielago it certainly sounds like an interesting read but eh, it has an English License with 12 volumes currently released and my wallet can't handle me playing catch up with another longer series at the moment so that will just have to go on hold for now.