Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 08 Aug 10:53
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015
Cdhmbohuiaa0zgx-orig

Eli: Okay? Write it like this: "Thank you for telling me your feelings. However, I already have someone I love more than anyone else in the world. That would be my beloved childhood friend, Ko-u-sa-ka Ho-"
Umi: U-Uwaaaaaaaa!!!
... So that means you write replies like that too right? "Sorry, I already have someone who is very important to me. That would be the third-year, Toujou No-"
Eli: Uwaaaaaaaa!!! W-What are you saying…
Umi: See, you’re just like me. giggles
El: ... I really am. Ahh geez… Being in an all-girls school is tough! Holds Umi's hands from behind and leans in close
If you and I were to become an item, would the school devolve into a sea of lamentations?
Umi: W-what are you saying?!

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 10:55AM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 08 Aug 10:38
joined Jan 5, 2015
Diip1wk

Yui has no one to blame but herself.

Marion Diabolito
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Aug 18:50
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have a question for the translators. The name I have found is "百合もよう" which I assume is 百合模様 and the meaning is that all four sisters have the "Yuri pattern." Is that right? It occured to me it might be "yuri mo, you" or something. As you can see my Japanese is very rusty.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Poor Tsu! Did her girlfriend drop her for being from a family of incestuous sis-cons? Who's she with now??

Oh.

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 4:35PM

Marion Diabolito
Magejun 39 discussion 04 Aug 04:44
joined Jan 5, 2015

It was a little ecchi but thank god they were only practicing.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 04 Aug 04:15
joined Jan 5, 2015
Eakc8zuueaelp3z

Lightsteam I agree Tomoko's honesty will net her a triplet foursome.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Aug 17:54
joined Jan 5, 2015
Eakc8zuueaelp3z

ΗΕΥ! Is this a reference?? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Honest_Woodcutter#Other_versions I think one of Hakka-ya's BuCap manga had "Which Kana did you pull out of the river? The one who plays flawlessly (Gold?) or the one who is amazingly powerful (Silver?)" and Hisa the goddess says "Neither. the one she pulled out of the river was the Kana that always plays into tsumo/dealer sanbaiman" (the actual axe). In Japan, the story is either Buddha or a wood spirit/fairy like in this image.

The BuCap version is yet another veiled opportunity for Hisa to put Kana in her place and make it abundantly clear she has no chance with Mihoko, but it did follow the story closlely

last edited at Aug 3, 2019 5:56PM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Aug 17:23
joined Jan 5, 2015
R6qtq8j

^
|
So much this.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Aug 17:22
joined Jan 5, 2015
Cn5h1hnumaanhld-orig

Lightsteam Spontaneously! Because why wouldn't you love Nico-nii? Why, I demand!

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Aug 17:17
joined Jan 5, 2015
Ea9fdo8vaaeqyo2-orig

This isn't a half-kabedon. This is a partial kabedon AND A CHIN-LIFT!!

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Aug 17:07
joined Jan 5, 2015
19687712_p0

elevown: "I just discovered my doll-controlling powers have other uses."

To which I say

NOT IN FRONT OF SHANGHAI, ALICE HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

last edited at Aug 3, 2019 5:08PM

Marion Diabolito
Blue Friend discussion 03 Aug 17:03
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nezchan's response was perfect. She touched on all the tropes/memes involved in a concise way.

I will make one small concession to the trope, namely that if you're bisexual, and you get raped by a man, you might very well be turned off of or frightened by sex with men, at least for a long time, and to people not thinking in terms of bisexuality, as bisexuals are often erased by both gay and straight people, it would look much like "she was straight but became a lesbian because she was raped."

Marion Diabolito
Energy discussion 31 Jul 20:05
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is a semi-series and it seems pretty realistic. This couple are believable.

Marion Diabolito
Fist Fight discussion 31 Jul 19:59
joined Jan 5, 2015

Tomoko is a gacho Sukeban, so don't insult the skirt, sluts!

Marion Diabolito
KatouMoko discussion 30 Jul 14:19
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ucchi ascended and can transcend space and time.

Equally believable: She's become a veritable Love Ninja after a year of stalking Tomoko and is usually somewhere around her, but still retains just enough sanity to realize she should re-disappear after making an inadvertent comment. But that would be too gross, so let's go with the space/time thing.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

In all honesty after how swap <=> swap ended, we all needed this

Thank goodness for YagaKimi. I hope Yuu tells her about the dream too.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 2:13PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Sorry for the wall of text, but thought it might help to share those thoughts. If not, well, just toss it in the bin o/

Actually that was a pretty good job of being concise. I try not to think about all that while reading a series, but the "Grand Finale" blurb made us all painfully aware this time. Thanks for that, I seriously would have wasted more words conveying the same info.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Aaawwww that's the end?
Would have loved to see them in love with each other in the end but it looks like that conveniently swapping thingy for desires like food stays the main point of their relationship

100% agree but there is a bit of comfort in Haruko saying they'd be special to each other even without swapping. That said, given Haruko is gay, at least, and Natsuko probably is at least bi, they should have made far more progress. The other probably good thing is we can imagine the adventure continuing. They're still close with the actual yuri couple, and they show no signs of parting from each other. at worst, theyre where the two girls in Futaribeya were at the start when Sakurako moved in.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Milky Holmes is Definitely in the Love Live universe. Nico had a wild idea, Umi was talke into it, Eli sighed and said I better stop them from screwing this up and making us look bad.

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 29 Jul 23:43
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yagami Kou was carrying the company, but now they're discovering they can cope, mostly. They should outsource to some people in France, IMO.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Well, I don't hate my parents
I don't get drunk just to spite them
I've got my own reasons to drink now
I think I'll call my dad up and invite him
I can sleep in till noon anytime I want
Though there's not many days that I do
Gotta get up and take on that world
When your an adult it's no cliche it's the truth

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This series ping-pongs around between them all being bizarre anime manga stereotypes and them reacting like normal real-life people. It's pretty distinctive. Though they have become more hyper since the anime started.

joined Jan 5, 2015

"The Kind of Person Who Would Fall In Love With You If You're Nice Enough To Them"

I feel like I'm being attacked.

I. Was. About. To. Say. The. Same. Thing.
*sending virtual hug*

It's underrated.

This really is nice. Definitely leaves you wanting more but is okay as a one-shot.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 11:17PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's interesting that they're both so rigid. I mean, Miwa enjoying Saeko's breasts isn't doing nothing. The fact that she has to make progress slowly means Saeko has things to look forward to.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Although it kind of meandered towards the latter part, I am genuinely sad to see it end. It was often the highlight of a month of Dynasty Reader for me, and that's with AnoKiss, YagaKimi, Futaribeya, etc. in the mix.