Forum › Posts by elevown

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really love the quiet girl and delinquent misunderstanding manga- I hope if that one is getting an offical release it will have more chapters? I'd glady buy it.

elevown
Re: fan discussion 16 Sep 11:31
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I've 100% read it before.

Anyone know if there is a 4th or more? It kinda doesn't finish going anywhere.

elevown
Image Comments 15 Sep 14:42
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
84372021_p0

@Throbelisk I woulda missed that lol- never even heard of wap before so had to look it up.

elevown
Image Comments 15 Sep 00:51
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
14506652_p0

^Also I checked up something on a hunch and found yes- Remi's hat is always drawn with the bow on her right side- and Flans is always on her left. Hadnt noticed that detail before.

elevown
Image Comments 15 Sep 00:47
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
84372021_p0

So how did she end up in that state? I can only imagine its momo's fault somehow.

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 1:13AM

elevown
Image Comments 15 Sep 00:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
14506652_p0

Reimu and flan is an odd pair! Is that really the best pairing for her if you give Marisa to Alice?

edit

just saw the tags- you SURE thats Remi? Cant see any wings to help, and that facial expression is FAR more common on Flan! I know Remi is paired with Reimu some- but when has she ever had a massive innocent grin like that?

edit edit - ok going by the hat it should be Remi lol

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 12:33AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@shialzsan yes it is offically 13 but it is superceeded by OTHER age limiting laws in every single prefecture. its 18 for almost all reasons in tokyo prefecture. In all other areas its 16, or lower in specific circumstances- such as a serious relationship with parental consent. Its not just 13 no strings, anywhere. that would get you locked up lol.

But that is true in america too- lots of states allow sex as young as 11 (for a partner not much older) and 14 but it has limitations.

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 3:02PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Would’ve liked this a thousand times more if the age gap was more like 5-8 years rather than the 10+ I assume it is, but this is still nice.

I’m not one to talk though with my 18 yr age gap parents lol

looking at the pic where she is in highschool and her neice looks about 5ish- i'd say the gap is 10 years maybe 11 so its not that far off your 8yr max lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Seira I actually stopped reading at the end of part 1- not because its not great but, i thought the follow on might risk messing up what was a great place to leave it, with stuff like killing off characters I like or breaking them up, or something truley crappy like an end where she wakes up in the real world and it was all a dream..

I was intending to wait till it was all finished and try get some feedback without spoilers as to if i would be safe to read the rest without ending up wishing I hadnt.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hm, not okay because of the niece/auntie thingum ...

That is about as far as you can get from incest and have it count in some countries. Lots of places it doesn't count at all- its super tame compared to most of the incest tagged stuff on the site. A quick check shows me in the UK it is not a crime as long as they are 18+ but you can NOT marry them. Check what it is where you are- I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt even illegal.

Ofcourse that doesn't mean you have to think its ok.. but thats a personal thing- not a blanket statement.

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 6:32AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She. Is. A. Minor.

She. Is. A. TWO-DIMENSIONAL DRAWING.

LOL.

And beyond that you dont KNOW she is even meant to be a minor. It never says her age. She might be 18,
and even if she is not, the age of consent in Japan can be lower than 18 outside tokyo prefecture depending on circumstances- so dont jump so quickly to claiming its against the law, just beause it might or might not be in YOUR country.

In the uk where I live for example the age of consent is 16- and she is most likely 16+ as a high school girl, so there seems nothing wrong with it from MY perspective. I certainly wouldnt want americans visiting the uk to be claiming anyone sleeping with a 16 or 17 yr old high school girl was commiting statutory rape of a minor...

And Im especially ok with this senario because the girl was the one pushing for it so much- its not like the adult pushed HER into it.

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 9:20AM

elevown
Image Comments 13 Sep 18:15
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Ehnkweauwaafaua-orig

^I've not seen it- dont like index- but i'd agree- I kinda liked her, thought she deserved better. You can have drama and action without doing stuff like that imo.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Sabruness I read it wrong I guess- i thought she was her daughters daughter lol- but she is her SISTERS daughter- so yeah, I guess her sister is a bit older than her.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really like this - and love the set up :) 2 things I wanna mention tho-

She has a 15 or 16 year old neice and she is only 'about 30' herself? Unless she is underplaying her age by 5 or so years thats some good going lol! She and her daughter would BOTH have needed to get pregnant by like 14!

And whats up with the title? It seems kinda insulting or am I misunderstanding it? Its basically like saying 'lesbians are not right in the head' right?

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 5:20PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Seira Im more inclined to think she transfered to the new world just in mind- or spirit- like perhaps she died shortly after that last memmory and that made it happen. Or perhaps she lived a full life then died, but doesn't remember the rest? Or maybe she died WHEN her mind left to go to the new world? Because there was already a rei taylor here she clearly didnt come over physically. And I doubt her husk of a body is laying about on life support on our world. When she says previous life I really get the impression the old one is over for good- either as a previous life or a transmigration just as the story starts that killed her old body.

I think basically none of the possible answers is free from flaws or issues, so the author deliberatly wants to leave it vauge, and Im fine with that.

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 4:49PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Ah, I see what he was saying- there is no way to know if there was a route where claire survives in the game or if Reis fanfic WAS AU- but I get the impression that in the game, she normally or always dies.

But it doesn't really matter if her fic was based on a game route or was AU, in terms of what will happen in the actual story, because they are not stuck to exactly following any route.

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 4:36PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Unless Rei's fanfic is an AU fic, she probably doesn't die.

Not sure what you mean but Rei's fan fic that we never find anything about, has no bearing on the story. The world is following the story of the game Rei was a fan of- but with changes ofcourse since she now has knowlege she shouldnt.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought this was licensed by Seven Seas or is it just the light novel version?

It's just the light novel.

Wait Rei died? I thought she just got sucked into the game.

I think this might be a translation mistake; the original web novel chapter covering this didn't mention her dying at all and the Italian translation says "previous life" (vita precedente) instead. If anyone has access to the raws, that should clear this up.

Calling her time in our world a previous life- I think it goes without saying she has to have died since then right?
It wasnt very clear in the LN and kinda spread about but it seems the first bit in the real world was a glimpse of her last life.

Rei is her reincarnation in this world- she was living normally like anyone when suddenly all her memories of her previous life flooded back into her- essentially changing her mostly into that previous life version- personality wise.

It WOULD almost be like suddenly waking up in another world if you suddenly got a life time of memmories back from your last life in another world. She still has all her memmories as rei from before she got the memmories too.

The one thing never adressed ofcourse is why in that previous lifes world was there a game that chronicled the future events in some other real fantasy world? But we can just hand wave that one I think.

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 12:26PM

elevown
Yuru Yuri discussion 13 Sep 01:59
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

You dont deal with leg cramp by just sitting there and waiting in agony lol. You press your foot down as hard as you can- it will get rid of it very fast for most leg cramps.

elevown
Image Comments 12 Sep 23:13
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
83830275_p2

@SpencerSDH lol. I didnt generalise their whole body of work though? I critiqued this single image?

Also even if you want to draw the fingers thin which is fine- the thumb should not be thinner than the little finger! nor so long. Neither is it bent- it is totally straight.

Her hand is backward- you know.. the thumb is the furthest right digit in the image.. you want to explain how that looks like a thumb? I was not being condesending- just pointing out how bad anatomy drawing is annoying and it is usualy down to lack of attention or effort- not style.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 11:14PM

elevown
Dear NOMAN discussion 12 Sep 16:12
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^It wasnt a shit ending- its a forced sudden ending. And I think it was a pretty good way to wrap it up- and nobdy could have done much better. Series getting cancelled with little warning for the author is a reality of manga series you just have to live with.

The only way to avoid it is only start a series that you know already finished and you know wasnt cancelled early.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 4:12PM

elevown
Dear NOMAN discussion 12 Sep 13:40
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So, she has to wait a while for her wife to grow up i guess.

elevown
Image Comments 12 Sep 11:43
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
83830275_p2

^Na, its more like they dont know what anything looks like on a human lol. Or at least they have not studied life drawing at all. Look at what is meant to be aeris's thumb? totally wrong- looks like a little finger.

I still like it overall- but I get annoyed at basic anatomy mistakes more than I should as an artist- at simple things that are MILES out and show they paid no attention or didnt care.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 11:44AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So its minami-ke obviously :) I've seen a couple of doujins before do a little spin off version of it.

Very nice art.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Kankneet I have no problem with an eternal yuri timeloop lol. Or one that at least lasts long enough for the author to hook everyone up!

last edited at Sep 11, 2020 10:17PM