Image Comments 13 Nov 00:30
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Drud-0yvaaadkqf-orig%20(1)

Oh wow, such pretty hair..

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally could've done without the rape attempt, but the rest of it looks pretty interesting. I think I like the short-haired lady(?) from the library.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

These last few chapters have been nice and full of world-building. I think that's one of the big reasons I love this manga so much (the main one being the title duo themselves).

I got the translated volume 2 in the mail a few days ago. It's really nice, and has the mulberry wine bonus chapter on bright glossy color pages.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'd completely forgotten about this one, and had to reread it from the start to remember why it was in my subscriptions. (hint: it's because I freakin' love it)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh god yes, this is ADORABLE. Gimme 80+ chapters please.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That's it! I misremembered a few things, but that's it alright. I see why I got the artist wrong too, the styles give me really similar feelings. Thank you!

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

There's a oneshot I've been trying to find again. I'm pretty sure it was on Dynasty. It's a fairly simple short story, two schoolgirls skipping class. I think they go to an abandoned lot and sit on a big drainpipe. One girl has a sketchbook she won't show, and long story short, she's been sketching the other girl. I thought I remembered it being by Takemiya Jin, but I skimmed through all their stuff here and couldn't find it, so I'm probably mistaken. Anyone have an idea what it could be?

bitfarb
Image Comments 30 Oct 17:53
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Dpkinbeuyaajchn-orig

Space Jin draws some beautiful faces and bodies (check out his wonderful pantyhose+boots Wriggle, for instance). It's just the other fetish that's..unfortunate.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's the same artist, so I'm gonna pretend this is a mini sequel to the hotsprings story.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The latest chapter was nice and cozy~
Here's a nice bit of fanart based on this chapter: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69109037

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Human-proportioned dude-Mikochi is kind of hot.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Damn. I know we usually call 'em "thirsty" around here, but those faces were STARVING for each other. That was incredibly nice. I just wish we got to see more of the other girls reacting to their relationship.

bitfarb
Image Comments 24 Oct 18:24
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Tortoise

"Oh!? I found a button! Lets press it!"

bitfarb
Image Comments 23 Oct 17:52
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
44058416_p0

I have to admit, I LOVE Mako/Gama. She's still awfully cute with Ryuuko, though.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

A reversal like that would make a really fun little bonus chapter.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Raws for 13 just popped up!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I was really hoping Mama-one-arm was making an opportunity to talk to her stubborn daughter by sending Shino on an errand, but it looks like she left her alone after that..

bitfarb
Anime season 21 Oct 16:46
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I gave some of the new shows a try. Pretty decent so far.

Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!: Cute, and I like the voices. The opening song is a bit too cringey, but I really like the ending and its animation.

Anima Yell: Super cute, and I like the setup. The main character is a goofy little sweetheart.

Sora to Umi no Aida: I didn't like this one, and couldn't even finish the first episode. The setup is just too silly for me.

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san: Really cute. The main girl reminds me a lot of Shinobu from Kinmoza.

Zombieland Saga: Another one with a weird setup, but it's surprisingly fun.

(I also kind of like the new Gridman, but that doesn't have any sort of yuri setup afaik)

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That's a damn shame. I always loved the soft, pretty faces, especially in profile.

bitfarb
Image Comments 21 Oct 13:49
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
50255902_p0

Yesss Reimu, bury your face in the fluff~

bitfarb
Image Comments 21 Oct 13:44
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Cjjpbi6uoae0jaj-orig

I love Nue's cheesy grin in the last panel. It reminds me a lot of Friedbun's RWBY comics.

bitfarb
Image Comments 21 Oct 00:30
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
61916674_p0

Sibling rivalry wincest..this is just beautiful <3

bitfarb
Image Comments 19 Oct 21:24
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
68372616_p0

Smoldering eyes

bitfarb
Image Comments 17 Oct 23:42
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
70028292_p1

I can't tell what's cuter, the full-body blush or the ear blush.

bitfarb
Image Comments 17 Oct 23:36
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Ata546

Me 'n My Giant Girlfriend 'n Me