Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

One with a horse dick =3=

Just when I thought I forgot about it!! O.O

XD you'll never forget mind fuck.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Well, there goes my interest in the series.

Look! It's waving as it flies away!

I love how EVERYONE is like opps lets back the fuck up now that they know whats in it I for one could care less I want the whole kit and caboodle XD is it weird not to be disgusted by futa on this site?

Well, given that futa is a fetish then I'd say yeah, by definition most people wouldn't be into it. On top of that, while I personally don't mind futa when it's done well, it's a fact that most of the time it isn't actually done well and when you add rape to the futa that's a recipe for fuck this I'm outtie.

Randomly dropping it into a series that has nothing to do with it several chapters in doesn't really help matters..

True I can understand that especially when it's random and overly fetishsized I think after years and years of reading things I've become so tolerant of pretty much everything even though scat still bothers the crap outta me (no pun intended). It's kinda sad though because you're right futa ins't done well usually and I think that sucks because I think in some cases it's a genre that could be interesting. I actually like Futa UwU but only when it's done right and in the case of this manga I don't really think it'll work.

Kitty_Kit
Okuchu discussion 12 Oct 21:20
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Cute yuri :D
Fatal Frame ;w; fffffffff
I have Fatal Frame 2 and I'm terrified of it XD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Ahh, I have to watch what I say around here I guess...I'd have no interest in doing it till next year, at least.

But even then, after taking a look at the raws for the first time in a long while (ever?), my interest is pretty low now, unfortunately. Lots of futa and some other stuff that I have very limited patience for

i understand that Chapter 4 is the worst for having futa and that freaking futa raped sai and her friends and forcing the other do shit to him the story would be great if futa wasn't included in the story. well at-least there's few good moment in the series and the ending is quite good :D

Well, there goes my interest in the series.

Look! It's waving as it flies away!

I love how EVERYONE is like opps lets back the fuck up now that they know whats in it I for one could care less I want the whole kit and caboodle XD is it weird not to be disgusted by futa on this site?

Kitty_Kit
Image Comments 06 Oct 00:59
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013
Id=35998837%20eng%20v2

It's funny that you say that Melah cause all my muscles are in my legs so I can lift my 120lbs sister with my legs but not my arms XD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This is perf I want more UwU

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Well, that escalated quickly...

MY THOUGHT EXACTLY!!

I was sitting kinda just absentmindedly reading and all of a sudden BAM! sex XD

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I couldn't even finish it I don't know why I started reading it that........ruined my morning routine XD

Kitty_Kit
Present discussion 23 Sep 20:22
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This. THIS.

Watch yourself, it's practically toxic.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT HNNNNNGGG

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm more interested on how the banana didn't break...

yeah really I was wondering that too like I'm surprised the banana didn't get stuck in there >w>

Kitty_Kit
Candy Box discussion 17 Sep 05:18
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Ahaha. We need more Vocaloid fandom. Just cant get enough of naughty Miku-chuan~

Or Luka*Miku fanbooks, if you ask me. Hah.

we definitely need more of those OwO

last edited at Sep 17, 2013 5:18AM

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I wannnnnnnna seeeee ;u;

Not that I don't freaking love Ymir's cute beautiful face as is I was just curious if Christa made her an uber bishoujo/nen haha

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

HHHNGGG

HHHHNNNNGGGG

MY FEELS

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

this was depressing but Remilia crying and Sakuya taking her death with such a cheerful expression made me so depressed I'm gonna like cheer myself up with something I'm not sure what but something ;u;

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

\ FATE IS CUUUUUUTE!!! /

(^ Something isn't right?)

No you're spot on my friend drools

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

ran

I love how you topped us all >XD

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

HNNNNNG MY OTP -extreme nosebleed-

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

who also went back and forth on page 9 and 10?

I did about 15 times ;w;

Kitty_Kit
Look discussion 07 Sep 14:33
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

They're such a cute couple :3

3000% agree ;o;

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I think people are interpreting this abit weirdly when Yui says Kyoko is a back-up I thought she meant that in terms of if things don't work out in other relationships not that she's two timing. Or possibly that Kyoko is the back-up of Yui that Ayano can go to IDK it was very open ended.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I don't know why I find lactation hot I always have even subconsciously when I was younger it always made me feel weird >w>

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Mami likes to watch.

which sounds creepy but in this case I guess we can except it.

Kitty_Kit
Anemone discussion 29 Aug 21:59
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

It was cute enough art wise but story wise that was horrible, like I want you so I'm gonna rape you til you agree to do what I say. Sounds more like the plot to a yaoi.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Eila and Sanya as cute house pets... imagines

Few seconds later...

immense nosebleed

follows example

Mere seconds later...

massive nosebleed