Forum › Posts by NARESH4444

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Poor lass and her tall ass feeling down...

Also,Girls' Frontline : Project Neural Cloud made fun use of Schrodingers' cat.

Other fun versions include everytime a loaded handgun is added to the box,for obvious reasons.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Also,that kitchen is too small?,really now?

Me mum and her two sisters crammed into a kitchen that small before and cooked several dishes,and they didn't even have that convenient table to use.

She gotta step up her space management game.

hm, really?
Initially I was pretty confused about her kitchen complaints until I realized that one of the panels shows her mom's kitchen. In hers she's got... basically nothing, except a sink. No oven, and what I thought was a scale is probably actually her one burner. So she can't move it anywhere else while it's on. So that little bit of countertop there indeed has no space for a cutting board. But she does indeed have non-kitchen space she can make use of.

IKR.

There's ALWAYS space you can conjour up,only when your wall to wall and waist deep at the same time will there be a lack of space.

And now,after a long time,we finally see her making space in her heart for campy lil' muncher.

Just five more years and 50 more chapters before they start eating each other out.

NARESH4444
Piquant discussion 29 Jun 19:28
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Thanks:) I'm delighted I came across your article while looking for a biology website on the internet [link removed]. For my friend who struggles to write essays for school, I looked up the website.

We finally get chapter two but instead of talking about it...why on Earth is this the latest comment?

Who in tarnation is this even for?

Whose article?

It feels like there's a mystery here...

last edited at Jun 29, 2023 9:55PM by OrangePekoe

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Just your average Canadian learning the tricks of the trade,nothing special here.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Well, Daph, you're three for three on het manga about naked women who smoke and the boys in love with them.

I'm not telling you to stop or anything, that would be a horrible idea. Just making note of things and thinking about OnlyFans accounts to buy you a subscription for.

Hahahaha, you're right, I guess I'm due for an encounter with a hot naked smoking onee-chan who'll wreck my life in a good sexy way :D

I just noticed this on the front page,but along with the step-aunt and newphew,this is the fourth time(that I'm aware of)you've uploaded younger dudes falling for older women.

Either you want meet them smoking hot women as a younger lad...or you want to be the smoking hot women and tempt younger boys...

Regardless,it seems Dynasty will now have to fund your gender change surgery,because not even the power of modern medicine can actually make you feel like a puberty struck teen.

last edited at Jun 29, 2023 7:09PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

What she expected :

What she got :

What we should've gotten :

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

TFW you get so horny, you turn to dark magics and accidentally summon a voluptuous witch to your home.

Sigh... I wish it were me...

For the time being, I am interested in seeing what's up with the new girl, about whom I have a lot of questions. I will not lie, though, I am a bit of a sucker for the witch.

She's just a herbalist.

But oh so bewitching,damn girl.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So they did figure it out regarding the mix up,the hitmen know she's one of them but not sure which,the church is very much still in the dark,and now they're going to softly beat around the deadly bush.

Also,that last gun looks like it was referenced but not as much as it should.

Quite odd.

From the barrel and overall shape, it seems to be a 40mm grenade launcher with some unusual accessories tacked on that make it look weird: an underbarrel flashlight and foregrip, most obviously. (EDIT: And then the back end looks a bit like a Kalashnikov.) (EDIT #2: Thought for a second that what I took for a huge muzzle might actually be an integral suppressor and it could be a subsonic rifle like a VSS Vintorez, but it's doesn't really look like anything I've found while googling. I'm gonna stop before I go down a rabbit hole.)

Oh no you don't!

You get back in that hole!

And that AR-ish adjustable stock too...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

NOW THAT'S METAL.

No, that's glass.

Raining glass.
From the obliterated sky.
Falling down hard.
Using their shards.
Now she'll slice them with GLASS!

Now that touches my metal machine.

It's also close to midnight.

Time to bark at the moon.

as long as you don't 'walk on water'

Can't walk on water when there's smoke on the water.

And fire in the sky.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The title really does convey what the author said when making this series.

Tis not a story about lesbians,but a story about someone who didn't know what affection was.

Also the story of how three of them in the same room was the minimum needed to prevent them from pouncing on each other like animals in heat.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The power of love,riceballs,and cute words!

ENOUGH POWAH TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Ah yes,gotta check every nook and cranny with them snake water tentacles to make sure the sword really is up her arse.

Pulling it out of her arse,though,has made her very exhausted,needing some serious after care for such rough treatment.

Also,your majesty,watch out for that tree!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

When all hope is lost...

...but then you hear her say it.

Title drop kick that ending,girl!

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 8:11PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

no,it's not lazy to classify those who aren't being prim n' proper,those who are actively going against the submissive and breedable stereotype imposed on them,as gyaru.

Dude, gyaru tag was removed, you were wrong, can it already.

I won't,since Wikipedia itself shows that she is in fact filling the requirement.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Miku39ning-1664988677376991234-img1

"As we can see here,the Bull Sharks work in tandem to gently caress their birdy prey using their powerful bodies before slowly consuming the birdy prey throughout the night,simply fasinating." - Sir David Attenborough.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It broke her heart but she knew all along.

If she had stayed,maybe she could've been the greatest aunt,and really get into that rock n' roll.

Maybe even make her more confident in school?...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

What's more entertaining?

Reading a love triangle where one character is naively oblivious to it all,one is an emotional wreck who can't get their crap straight,and the third is the crafty,pushy,overtly optimistic fella you can find pretty often in shoujo comics where that is apparently seen as the.."bad boy" types?,who is reaping in all the benefits,masochistically even.

Or.

The pointless bloody typing of plenty of lesbian comic elitists debating over...several things,from what I skimmed over,due to the mere presence of the crafty one,with nearly every topic under the Sun and in deepest darkest depths of the human mind being a viable argumentative point.

Well,time to grab some healthy popcorn as I wait to see how they overcome their own fallacies,both in the comic and here in these comical trenches.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

You can vote for Anemone in the Next Manga Awards here: https://tsugimanga.jp/en/nominate2023-comics/

Unfortunately, that requires twatter or buttbook, so no voting for me.

Goddamn Eastern European fruit scammers hacked my Buttbook account so much that Buttbook had locked the account.

Now how am I supposed to rant about three lasses and how they should get their asses into a threeway relationship?...

...oh,I can do it here!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Fluff chapter? Prepare for unnecessary drama.

Bet this series ends without them kissing. Do it you cowards!

I think you're safe from drama. It's got 3 chapters left so I'm thinking mostly smooth sailing.

There's probably going to be a final hurdle to overcome before the big ham wham where they finally break through all that stops them.

And then we can get some scenes where they wake up naked together having completely forgotten what they were doing last night...

...until they find the camcorder...

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Oh no!,first the scissors,and now the kitchen knife!

It just wanted to cut some fish,peel some daikon,dice some vegetables,not almost kill someone!

Inanimate objects can suffer PTSD too,don't let your objects become a statistic.

Protect your possessions today,only at Ammu-Nation.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The fact that all of those ghosts were clearly maids does not bode well…

Well, the title is already untrue

Considering she didn't consent,the blood sucking rape still makes the tittle true.

Whether she resists further or ends up starting a new fetish is left to be seen,as per the premise of this series.

The ghosts,though,one wonders how they got there.

That word is unnecessary. There are better words.

Otherwise, I would say that they are the ghosts of other maids who have come across the Secret and lived in the mansion all their lives. But timeline-wise it doesn't seem to make sense.

There are no better words to describe the opposite of consent.

That word is necessary.

What about “forced”? Gets the same point across without diluting the impact of the word “rape.”

No one can dilute a word.

And forced implies she was given an option...well,she did take the job...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Considering she didn't consent,the blood sucking rape still makes the tittle true.

Whether she resists further or ends up starting a new fetish is left to be seen,as per the premise of this series.

That word is unnecessary. There are better words.

Otherwise, I would say that they are the ghosts of other maids who have come across the Secret and lived in the mansion all their lives. But timeline-wise it doesn't seem to make sense.

There are no better words to describe the opposite of consent.

That word is necessary.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

People be saying Ayaka made the wrong move...YOU'RE ALL WRONG!

Knowing that the rumours started by the bastard back then are what lead to an uncomfortable position,it's now time to smash all that gossip crap once and for all.

Seize the means of lesbian love loudly and proudly!,let there be no hesitation,let there be no misunderstandings,and let there be no one else to get in your way!

Why let society stop you?,grab what you deserve with your own two hands!

Hiroko can try her damn hardest to worm out of this one!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,Kos' name is quite the sweet story.

A legacy for the ages!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020