Forum › Posts by DridyEXE

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020
DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for a one-shot that i remembered recently but couldnt recall recently. Its about an adult couple living together and one of them leaves most of the chores to the other one and even calls her mom accidentally. The other one then leaves a bunch of notes around the house with the last one saying:" Dont take me for granted."

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Looking for a multi-work series as far as I can remember about a petite girl with big boobs and her girlfriend in various situations. Ones the petite girl getting drunk off chocolates? maybe, or then studying and it leads to sex. Or going to an onsen, one I remember had something to do with candies, and I thought it was lemon but wasn’t. Side note I remember the petite girl could sing.

That would be 4 different chapters (not listed as a series) by Hiiragi Yutaka, "Hiyorigeta", "Soiree", "Yellow Drops" and "crochet rest".

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

hello,
It's been a long time since I've read it if I'm not mistaken it's one shot
The story of an assassin and a convenience store employee who is actually a spy
as far as I remember

That sounds like "Lit a Light" by Sorakura Shikiji

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

I'm hoping that the childhood friend wins this time.

It’s going to be a threesome ending, so she will. It’s just the other girl will too.

Perks of a poly ending, hope they become more common in yuri (as in real life aswell)

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

So this is an unusual request but i feel like someone on here would know this. Recently ive been feeling like reading some yaoi but its kinda tricky to find non-nsfw yaoi doujins so ive been wondering, is there a yaoi equivalent to Dynasty ?

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

And thus realization came:

Where is that image from and is it yuri ?

joined Jan 21, 2020

If they were a het couple and this was just an underhanded tactic to spur interest in somebody they could just casually confess to, then yeah, I'd be with you.

But they're gay.

In China.

If Xiao Lu confesses, and Tongtong isn't interested, she might just turn her down and keep her mouth shut about it, but there is also a very real chance that she could go to her parents, or her teachers, either maliciously or just carelessly. Depending on the culture at her school and the opinions of the people in her life, she might get beaten and/or disowned by her parents. I don't think she can legally be expelled anymore, but rumors could spread, leading to bullying. Even if her parents mean well, she could still end up transferred to avoid discrimination and rumors following them. And it used to be way worse even than that. God knows what kinds of stories she's read or heard about people in her area from back before legal discrimination was repealed.

I will give a fair bit of leeway to any sexual minority who wants to use otherwise underhanded tactics to feel out somebody's interest indirectly before risking outing themselves. That shit is scary in a lot of places. The world may be growing up on the whole, but it isn't happening at the same speed everywhere. Some places are even backsliding.

(Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying there is an actual chance that Tongtong would do those things, she's obviously super into Xiao Lu and they are definitely on a romantic collision course. But Xiao Lu doesn't know that, so that stuff above is all reasonable to fear from her perspective.)

Yeah its honestly kinda wild to me that people have these expectations for Xiao Lu, especially considering the earlier chapter specifically showed us how she has this entire high-effort het disguise just so people dont get suspicious.
Not to mention that, although TongTong has obviously turned out to be a sweet and kind person, shed be confessing to someone who initially "blackmailed" her.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

So I'm looking for this original one-shot, it's about a girl who starts dating a tomboy because she is the type of boy that she would like to date. But eventually, she falls for her. Then she gets a little scared of her feelings as she didn't expect to actually fall in love with her. Then she and her tomboy girlfriend have a chat and they clear things up and start seriously dating.

I only remember the general story of the one-shot. Hopefully, that's enough info to look for it...

Also if I recall at the beginning of the one-shot the girl is complaining about how there aren't any good guys at her school to date.

One i would think of is Bedroom Telepathy by Miura Kozumi (its on this website)

joined Jan 21, 2020

Uh...

Last chapter had concert girl thinking about house girl almost constantly on her trip, and realizing that.

This chapter had her offering medicine, telling house girl to call her if needed, buying more medicine unasked.

Yea i have no idea what some people are on tbh, last chapter was literally all about how she misses her wife when shes away

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

^ Up until you mentioned the princess carry, I thought I knew what you were asking for, but now I just find myself unknowing, but curious.

Same, thought he was talking about "A love awakened by a kiss".

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Wait there's a yuri in aho girl?

Theres a side couple that starts being kind of a thing towards the end of the manga.

joined Jan 21, 2020

gotta say, lin xiao is adorable af whenever she blushes

joined Jan 21, 2020

i still wanna see a continuation/resolution for neighbour x delivery girl

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

Anyone knows the name of the manga?

That would be "Tsurezure Biyori" by Hamuro Kei (its on this website, just havent figured hyperlinks out yet). The parts you're describing are in chapters 15 and 17.

joined Jan 21, 2020

I'm excited about the two finally meeting up but this better not be near the end! I'm just getting into this!

Yeah even tho im hyped about them getting to meet, i really like this premise and still want alot more of it, so i hope its nowhere close to ending yet.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Is it just me or is the artstyle really similar to Kawauchis at times ?

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

A one shot about a girl1 keeps staring at girl2 and then girl2 got mad at girl1 and when girl1 tried to stop staring girl2 the girl2 got upset thats the only thing i remember from it ive been looking for it for hours. And thank you in advance.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_2_ch01
This perhaps ?

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Wait, did kaede confess to yuzu at some point ? (havent been following along that much)

joined Jan 21, 2020

Retypeset the broken english you cowards

Never! It's supposed to be off-putting to read. Take it up with the author, we are merely recreating the experience

Yeah i honestly like it this way, conveys their communication struggle better.

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

:(

=(

joined Jan 21, 2020

Great chapter as always, Hasebe being an ass is starting to get on my nerves abit tho

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 5:12PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

Nice

joined Jan 21, 2020

Would not mind a sequel for this one

DridyEXE
joined Jan 21, 2020

Both the couple and the fox were super cute, but I'm not sure why she doesn't simply choose someone else. Maybe she doesn't go outside very often.

As it turns out, getting over your lover dying and being ready to date again usually takes quite some time, if it happens at all.