Forum › Posts by NaruZombie

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Poor Mahiro, that is rough, hope she meets someone nice

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Sweet af

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Seems mutually agreed upon by the two of them, nothing made or forced.

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

English and that damn grammar, yes it is not forced, they agreed to it, I just misused the term "made to"

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.
At least they both scored so good for them

NaruZombie
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 04:29
joined Dec 5, 2019

Harumin is so damn hot

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

so she is emberessed for liking it too much? Lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

croquetes, the official japanese lesbian snack
not gonna lie they are amazingly delicious...

creepo-kujn will probably increase his creepometer in future chapters I think, maybe even some goddamn blackmail

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

can inko-san be more of a self-insert? future chapters will tell us lol.
I love this thing, hopefully hilarity will ensue when Nikaido tries to murder the nice editor-san

joined Dec 5, 2019

I just sant to add...why haven't I heard the expression muff seminar sooner? That one got me

joined Dec 5, 2019

Damn, I really feel for Miko, she is gonna get hurt bad, one way or another

joined Dec 5, 2019

Woooooow Is it really weird to greet with a kiss on the cheek for Japanese people?? I literally do that every day lol

right?? pretty common here in brazil

now, what part of brazil are you? the kiss 1, kiss 2 or kiss 3 times as a greeting?
I have to kis people 3 times on the cheek and it gets tiring if it's a lot of people so I just give a general wave

also

gay gyarus are my life blood

joined Dec 5, 2019

Wait that's the end? It was good but I was hoping for a lot more like the parents finding out and stuff!

Yup, the parents thing was not explored at all. This ending left me a little bit....I don't know....

joined Dec 5, 2019

They look loli but are actually high school? Is the tag more because of the aesthetic?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Aaaaaaa
I missed this so much

Thank you immensely for your work

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

This isn't painful, just low-key wanna die

What an extremely relatable mood

Was about to say the same

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Fuvk and now I had the sudden fear that Sakurako is just a product of Kageko's imagination all along.

I think you overthink about this

Propably, but I'm moderately wasted so it made sense hehe

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Fuvk and now I had the sudden fear that Sakurako is just a product of Kageko's imagination all along.

NaruZombie
Yuru Oyako discussion 10 Oct 08:43
joined Dec 5, 2019

Nice, with the risk of NTR out of the way the author can really make some progress now lol

NaruZombie
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 17:52
joined Dec 5, 2019

are any of them dating each other already? don't need to tell me who tho, I'm kinda waiting on that to start reading this again.

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

I like the new couple already!

And I can't wait for the two blonds to pair up too and it being revieled that their boyfriend talk is just a smokescream lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

I liked the art very much and everything about this, I need more delinquents to live. How old is this? Is there any chance of more being done or is this old as fuck?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Yuu actually chickened out, mari called her dom bluff being all sub and Yuu didn't go for it.
Maybe that plsy was too high lever for her

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

That heart rate and preasure can't be healthy, lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

m_nguyen_chau posted:

Zero interest in sexual acts. We can still have sex, we just don’t have desire for it.

I try hard to dig deep into how you can enjoys someting yet not have any desire for it, without being on the puritans side.

They said "have" not "enjoy". Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you enjoy it. Imagine eating a food that you are neutral for. You don't particularity love or even like it, but it's not like you hate or dislike it either. You're fully capable of eating it and filling your stomach with it, but you don't necessary enjoy eating it.

damn, that can lead to some very frustrating relationships if both parties involved are not in the same wavelenght

joined Dec 5, 2019

Love this manga so much. Seriously one of my favourites so far.

I’m definitely getting a lot of self-loathing/internalized homophobia vibes from Hinako though. Which is why she’s refusing to believe these feelings she has could be “normal.” I have a hunch this might be related to her relationship with her mother as well since they keep hinting back to that.

And interesting how some people are perceiving Subaru’s attitude towards Fuuka as a crush. To me it seemed as though she was incredibly distrustful of her and her motives towards her sister. Since she’s seem to be portrayed as somewhat as a player maybe?

“Why don’t you go see your girlfriend”
“Which one?”
“You’re the worst”
——

It’s been pretty obvious that Subaru is rooting for Hinako and Asahi and is hoping Hinako will be the one to “free” Asahi from her so she can live her own life. So it’s not like she’s ultra possessive of her sister. You can tell she feels immensely guilty about the sacrifices her sister has made to provide and care for her. So my question is - what did Fuuka do in the past to end up on her shit list?

you see, that part where she says "you are the worst" is what sold me on Subaru maybe having a crush on Fuuka, she is not protective of her sister here, she is actually jealous of Fuuka, we saw how happy subaru was when she visited before. I think Subaru supports and roots for Hinaku and Asahi not because Hinako likes Asahi, because Fuuka already did that, but because for the first time Asahi is showing interest in someone that isn't Subaru herself, so she thinks this is a chance for her to discover what is love.

Lol, poor Hinako, the way she was describing her feelings, she very much wants to do those things but it's too embarrassed to do it or admit it. I hope she comes to terms with it in time.
loved the new character, gave some new progress to Hinako.

Or she could be the rarely-if-ever portrayed asexual lesbian and being thrown off by the tired old love = sexual desire bullshit. As if romance has to involve sex.

I highly doubt that, what is most likely is that this is a reflection of Hinako's own internalized homophobia, like the other user said, still refusing to accept that she can love a woman and coupled with the fact that she remembers that phisical contact with men made her sick, Asahi doesn't make her sick, but maybe she is not sure that her touch and affection won't be a bother to Asahi like the phisical interactions she recieve in the past were a bother to her.

in the end of the day all this is wild speculation, but I find it highly entertaining to discuss such things, we cannot predict what is to come, that is only for the author to say.