Forum › Posts by kokoa

kokoa
Null Hug discussion 29 Dec 05:02
joined Jun 7, 2019

Low-key headcanon for this is they're both lying about having partners and are just too dumb to admit they love one another without trying to goad the other on.

i'm gonna believe that to not feel bad about the cheating

kokoa
Null Hug discussion 29 Dec 04:58
joined Jun 7, 2019

i am a bisexual of culture,i saw the "bisexual" tag and here i am

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 4:58AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

that bitch is crazy
i think it is pretty obvious in which side i am

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

I'm just saying but why even bother putting this bisexual garbage on here? Why not only yuri?

Bisexual women can still make yuri don’t be homophobic. You can also NOT read anything with the bisexual tag if you’re really bothered by it.

i think they mean that this is supossed to be a yuri website but this story seems more like a het one than a bisexual one

Just because a story ends up het, which according to spoilers, this one doesn't, doesn't mean that it isn't yuri. All that is required to be yuri is to have at least one character who is a woman that loves women. Which this one does. And how does this seem more het than bisexual? This feels as bisexual as you can get lmfao. The main characters obviously expressed romantic feelings for both genders....

Also even if it is a het story, Dynasty Scans has never been a "yuri only" website. There are plenty of non yuri works here even if it is in the minority.

if it ends up het the story it's not yuri,it is "bisexual" but not yuri.Yuri it's supossed to be romance about two females so if one them end up with a man then it's not xD (i'm gonna read it either way cuz i'm bi and i don't really mind)
And sorry my bad then,i thought it was a yuri website haha

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 1:16AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

Am I the only one who wants their parents to find out about their relationship? I think it would take an interesting twist if so, although I think Shimamura's mother already has suspicions ... and Shimamura's hints about them knowing that they are dating, mmm. ..

I thought that was how the last chapter was going to end, I'm not sure why it ended where it did to be honest.

maybe the author wants to have illustrations for what's to come If you didn't know, the previous artist left the project (although I don't know why)

joined Jun 7, 2019

Am I the only one who wants their parents to find out about their relationship? I think it would take an interesting twist if so, although I think Shimamura's mother already has suspicions ... and Shimamura's hints about them knowing that they are dating, mmm. ..

joined Jun 7, 2019

Hi maybe fits here:
So after Adachi bleeded her feelings to Shimamura just replied Adachi is annoying and then they meat up to at the pool where they kinda come to terms.
After that some weird bathscene with shou.
Then weird "Double-Date" then Shimamura goes to her Grandparents. (It was really really exhausting reading through does pages).
So to the part i dont get:
They go to the festival and Shim asks Adachi if Adachin really loves her so much what would that be?
After Adachi properly confessed Shim just said yeah why not be a couple or sth similar.
But when did Shim falls for Adachi? I kinda overead sth
But from my perspective Shim still haven't developed any feelings towards Adachi and from Shim perspective Adachi seems to be still a weird selfish friend who doesnt know what feelings are and needs some more help figuring it out ? And the Tarumi thing was still not resolved to Adachi and not to be insulting or anything why is Adachi so spineless after mustering so much courage and having a serious character development she is still like shima describes it a "dog" of some sort?

in the conversation with pancho she releases that she likes adachi quite a lot,she is not sure if it's "love" but she likes her

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

Felt like it had kind of an abrupt ending, but was kinda cute. Some parts kinda rubbed me the wrong way tho, especially when the feminist girl was like "Oh I'm not patronizing you, you chose your path and I would never try to sway you from that path!" and then has her friend talk to her about how she's "a lost child, too stubborn to realize they're on the wrong path"

Hmmmrrrm

The thing is that our protagonist does not choose that path because she wants it that way, she chooses it because she believes that it is what "is okay", because it is what should be done and those thoughts are oppressive and limit her, she does not consider other options. than that because it's supposed to be what a "woman does"
It is as if a black man from that time said: "It's okay if I work in poor conditions, after all I'm black" of course it isn't, but at that time people believed that

joined Jun 7, 2019

I wonder what causes more discourse here. People mad that bisexuality and polyamory exist, or the cheating-themed stories we occasionally get.

Why would it make you biphobic or polyphobic just because you don't like a story because a dude is involved in the romance? By the way, the problem is not that, the problem is that it has the tag "yuri" when clearly it's not,and it is basically why most of us are here, for a romantic relationship yuri
pd:i'm bisexual myself so i don't think that i can be biphobic or smth

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 10:17PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

that's not a problem, if they upload other things besides yuri it's fine,this clearly is not,but even so it is tagged as one

Totally agree. I'm open to read almost any other genre/tags, and I've done it. But I was hoping for a nice yuri story and this is everything but yuri. Also is kinda disappointing to see that the yuri tag is still there, is like that Transistor Venus thing all over again

"Yuri:Female + female relationship(s).
Should be mostly explanatory when reading the chapter/series.
Does NOT matter what the setting is, just needs to have a relationship involving two women (including transgender women)."
It doesn't matter if the girl is bisexual or lesbian it has to involve two females,and this is not a relationship between two girls,it's a polyamorus or a friendship idk everything but yuri

joined Jun 7, 2019

It bothers me to have come to read yuri and that it is not, it is disappointing.The prince is cute and everything but I feel that he is in the way, besides that the villain and the protagonist seem friends more than lovers...Sometimes you come to a story to read a romance of two girls or sometimes you go to a story to read romance between a boy and a girl, and it's annoying when it's not what they give you

This isn't what I'm talking about. I'm speaking of the times when people are outraged that this site would even host something other than their "pure yuri," whatever the hell that is. The people that literally sound like the bigots who have hated us our entire lives simply for who we are.

that's not a problem, if they upload other things besides yuri it's fine,this clearly is not,but even so it is tagged as one
and what do you mean with "
The people that literally sound like the bigots who have hated us our entire lives simply for who we are."????

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 6:42PM

kokoa
School Zone discussion 12 Dec 18:34
joined Jun 7, 2019

"could you please not stare so much?" girl,she literally has her eyes close all the time

joined Jun 7, 2019

I wonder what causes more discourse here. People mad that bisexuality and polyamory exist, or the cheating-themed stories we occasionally get.

There shouldn't be any discourse involving people mad that bisexuality and polyamory exist. Or heterosexual relationships for that matter. They should simply be banned from this site. Nobody has to put up with that garbage.

It bothers me to have come to read yuri and that it is not, it is disappointing.The prince is cute and everything but I feel that he is in the way, besides that the villain and the protagonist seem friends more than lovers...Sometimes you come to a story to read a romance of two girls or sometimes you go to a story to read romance between a boy and a girl, and it's annoying when it's not what they give you

joined Jun 7, 2019

i mean,i'm bisexual and i didn't like it xD
i wanted the yuri

joined Jun 7, 2019

there is only one chapter left in this volume and it is the one I want to see the most ahhhg why did I have to catch up with the novel? now curiosity kills me.Anyway, thank you very much to the translator who takes the time and translates so quickly<3

joined Jun 7, 2019

idk if you know guys but Adachi and Shimamura got on the top stop of best couples-ships of AniTrendz

joined Jun 7, 2019

aahh the:"i'm gay and i didn't know that the girl that i like was also gay until she started dating another girl" it's a classic

joined Jun 7, 2019

Yashiro's reference of kimetsu no yaiba...xD

and i just found out that nezuko's voice actress is the same as adachi's, so many coincidences

joined Jun 7, 2019

What do you mean you're not like that, Adachi..

She just wants to platonically rest her face on Shimamura's chest, kiss her, and if given the chance, maybe fuck her. That's all.

nono She is definitely not like that, only if Shimamura asks her, she would not refuse, it is all for the power of friendship!!

joined Jun 7, 2019

this hits different when u know that they are actually canon

joined Jun 7, 2019

well...if you said it like that maybe...i mean,no,no of course not >:(

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 3:53PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

Its kind of sad that the author already wrote the future chapters which implicate that Adachis relationship with her mother never got better...

yeah that is really sad

joined Jun 7, 2019

Chapter's out on sneik's site!

You wouldn't be able to tell there was almost a 3-year gap in the novels at all. And I'm really glad to see what we're exploring in this volume.

excuse me?what?3 what?

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

Now that I think about it ... Nanoha is bisexual? I mean, it is mentioned that she liked a boy before but it was something that her friends said and not herself, also, many lesbians or people in general believe that they "fall in love" with a boy because of the pressure that they have to like someone
Uhgg ... I don't know but I would like to see a development of that or at least an appearance of the boy

joined Jun 7, 2019

Is it just me, or is Shimamura much gayer in the anime?

and we love to see our useless lesbian like that