Forum › Posts by Raywis

joined May 25, 2019

Wired why do lesbians even use dildos. It seems like a penis for people that don't want a penises, like a little brat!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

What is NTR even . I only know the Manga ntr.

Raywis
Murasakino discussion 07 Aug 14:35
joined May 25, 2019

Reminds me of Yoshida Chiyu

Raywis
Pay for gay discussion 06 Aug 14:36
joined May 25, 2019

But isn't "gay for pay" accurate? I'm gay to get paid.
Even I'm doing gay things to get paid sounds accurate regardless of what xyz gets!

joined May 25, 2019

I should start learning to draw, because I've got a looot of imagination when it comes to bed activity. More than most mangaka...

Honestly same. I should really start to get going with my digital drawing skills

DO IT JUST DO IT!

joined May 25, 2019

Page 2 : you know it’s not gonna end well.
Page 4 : it’s SO not gonna end well.
Page xxx : oh hell...

Like someone said, not enough sex, and what, twins without incest ? Shit.

I should start learning to draw, because I've got a looot of imagination when it comes to bed activity. More than most mangaka...

DO IT AND I WILL BE YOUR FIRST FAN!!!

joined May 25, 2019

I have a girl like this in my class. I think she got those big breasts with the age of 11 - 13. Because when we first met it was in secondary school. they were AT LEAST as bigge, probably bigger than most of the teachers at our school. Probably 13 big titts but she is small so yeah!

joined May 25, 2019

I SHIP THE GENIUS AND THE SHY GIRL HARD!

joined May 25, 2019

Says adult kiss * kisses on the neck gentle *

Me: https://youtu.be/LoW8BqSlhe0

joined May 25, 2019

No Yuri no live I don't read this actually why are here and there always get mangas I thought dynasty is Yuri and when is even allowed to post het and who is allowed to do it?

joined May 25, 2019

We really need a notification system on this site!!!

joined May 25, 2019

Who's cheating this lady lady anthologies? I never would even get to know this because there is no way but to search it

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Me when I first red it: https://youtu.be/ffQmb-cNFuk

Me the other times: https://youtu.be/ffQmb-cNFuk

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Should I even read this I mean making everyone Yuri and turning them straight at the end is a SIN!
I mean really, God pukes on your grave and sends you straight to hell if you even think about including this so... FUCK THIS AUTHOR NO I WON'T!!!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Yeah man, you tell them people from 6 years ago.
It is good fuck though.

Well what else to do with my questions despite I don't get any notifications this side truly needs such a function for the discussion section.

joined May 25, 2019

That wasn't bad!

Raywis
Imura Ei discussion 07 Jul 16:28
joined May 25, 2019

WHY IS THERE SO LESS YURI THIS AUTHOR IS A HAVEN OF TALENT!!!!!!!!

joined May 25, 2019

This wasn't bad it was actually pretty good maybe because it feels real and the fact that she even confessed to her before she became beautiful is also an indirect plus. Well I guess kinda depressing not successful emotionless Yuri in a not overdosed way is one of three things that gets me always... like Yoshida Chiyu's stile!

This goes to favourite!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Would it be awkward when I offered a Japanese girl to come to my house and change clothes?

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

DID NO ONE SEEN THE THING IN CHAPTER 4
PAGE 3 AT THE BOTTOM LEFT!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway there were more chapters but didn't got translated because the author made at the end oh this Manga (chapter 35 ) an April fools wich people took series, okay. Despite there is actually the true ending better than the fool but bot as great as people hoped.. okay. Plus the author ended drawing Mangas.

These are all facts I read here.

It's sad the author quite does anyone know why?

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 7:33PM

Raywis
To My Love discussion 05 Jul 08:18
joined May 25, 2019

Maybe I should watch the Anime!

Raywis
Chiral discussion 05 Jul 08:07
joined May 25, 2019

THIS SHIT IS GOOOOOOOOO, THIS SHIT IS REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

This shit is goooood XD. No seriously I like it it's okay. https://youtu.be/0mDsPhWKuzw

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Damn I love her!!!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

On the credit page is something serious written down!
"Buy Gaelette!
Buy this Manga!
Support your favourite artist
DON'T READ ON SOME SHITTY aggregator
SITES!

Now I feel kinda bad ¿~¿