Forum › Posts by hori_hoe

joined Apr 6, 2018

wooosh well ain't that too cute

joined Apr 6, 2018

woww that was nice

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

eh- you could communicate, you know? To know and understand the intention. So not to put unnecessary burden

joined Apr 6, 2018

i just hope their relationship will grow for the better and not towards the one shot route

joined Apr 6, 2018

I wonder if the serialization will end the same way.

joined Apr 6, 2018

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

joined Apr 6, 2018

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

joined Apr 6, 2018

hori_hoe
Suito-to! discussion 28 Jun 04:00
joined Apr 6, 2018

I read the gyoza scene "i enjoy focusing on the food in front of me" while looking at her

shakes*

joined Apr 6, 2018

Oh so that's what "very large size gap" meant

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

this damn idiot "couple"!! Miyoshi u d dumbch. Ayano ought to kill you sooner or later. By killing hopefully, confessing.

Ayano was so uninterested on what Miyoshi is about to say until she dropped the lewd bomb

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 6:22AM

hori_hoe
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jun 09:51
joined Apr 6, 2018

ugh. IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP WON'T GET ESCALATED LIKE WE HOW WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY?

anyways, i guess sis ain't really feeling anything so...

respect.

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

Honestly, i thought Nozomi was gonna get all angry and confused, for angst.

but nah.

Sis knew what's wrong and wow. That is a very difficult thing to do. To assume you how someone feels.

GOOD THING SHE FOLLOWED THAT INTUITION which is fcking rare as it is requires courage

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

I was like "oh, it's tag creepy... Nah- it's probably not thaaaat bad I've seen a lot."

fck hell naw. WTF that was despicable

hori_hoe
Suito-to! discussion 01 Jun 15:02
joined Apr 6, 2018

Woah! The food looks so delicious and seems very affordable!!

joined Apr 6, 2018

how lewd.

joined Apr 6, 2018

woah for 3 years at most, it's back *clap clap clap

hori_hoe
SHY discussion 24 May 03:06
joined Apr 6, 2018

Ai is so chaotic then later on she will get tired so easily. You can do it, Ai!

last edited at May 24, 2020 3:07AM

joined Apr 6, 2018

loooool that was cute but policeee!

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

rereading this once again, it's a really interesting concept. I hope someone could use this idea and end it nicely

joined Apr 6, 2018

the transition between the two pages was so wild HAHAHAHAH. It caught me off guard. That was hot af.

hori_hoe
Lily Marble discussion 14 Apr 08:08
joined Apr 6, 2018

MY GOD FINALLY WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. FCK YES. HAHAHAHA FOR 31 CHAPS MY GOD THANK YOU HAHAHAHAHA

joined Apr 6, 2018

How did she even see the mistress' face at chapter 9 when her mistress is showing her back to her?? Sure a side view may help but ehhh.

anyways that dark aura was so nice and cool to see. I guess if someone could make such a face then some parts of the world is beyond sickening.

I really like the "my" in Kaede there. Even the "tch" look. I was like ma'am this mistress is a keeper.

joined Apr 6, 2018

ugh finally some drawings to justify my imaginations.