Forum › Posts by triviabingo

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This needs to be a series. It'll be like "She get girls everyday" where Kanna will seduce a new demon every week. Only problem is that it's a harem series and those are always confusing since usually every girl is best girl so idk who to cheer.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

So I just've read this and realized that a new translation appear once or twice a year huh. Huh, interesting. Well I'll join the wait then. So far it's pretty meh to me but since there's 5 volumes it's probably halfway through so might as well see the rest of it and see if there will be actual yuri or did all of us got baited

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

aw thats cute

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

So where's the robot? I was promised a robot.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Finally! The backstory arc.
Gee I wonder who will chidori give those chocolates to? How mysterious and unpredictable

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

As others have pointed out, this feels weird, like it's missing a lot of detail. This is the first chapter, but it feels like I'm reading some chapter 2-3 with the confession being a chapter 1 flashback or something. From this chapter, senpai seems kinda airheaded, so maybe the unnaturally fast development is a result of senpai wanting to take the lead (being the senpai and all) but have no dating experience so she moves the relationship too fast without realizing it herself.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It was.... okay. The drama itself was overall good but still, the fact that it got rushed in 1 chapter makes it feel lacking, like Kodama used the generic "mother" drama and "uncertain feelings" drama and just half-assedly resolved both in 1 chapter instead of polishing it up more. It'd probably be better if Kodama make 1 chapter for each drama, 1 to resolve the mother issue with the "I don't mind getting married" thing happening at the end of the chapter, and 1 more to resolve how Machi actually feels for Hana with the ex-gf acting as an unintentional helper like in this one and have both of them more polished. If I were to compare it, it really feels similar to Shells and AlternaRock, an overall good story but just feels lacking in both the cuteness and the drama part, as well as lacking in chapters (though at least this one has an actual conclusion unlike Shells which just kinda ended like that). Though overall it's probably the best Kodama series and a nice progression towards better writing.

triviabingo
Candy Moon discussion 05 Jun 01:51
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm not really getting into this. Sadist-Masochist pairs are fine but I really don't like pairs where a Sadist is paired with someone who obviously don't enjoy abuse plays, especially if the non-masochist couldn't fight back like this one, it feels kinda rapey and forced.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I think things are going well for the pair until the impending drama foreshadowing in the end so thanks Kodama for reminding me that I shouldn't expect happy things from this series. For the next chapter I think I'll read the comments first before reading the chapter.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

There's no hope for anyone picking this up huh? Guess we'll just have to wait for the official release. They say the to be publisher of this series is shit but it's better than nothing I guess. Based on Tokyopops previous manga publishings, it seems a volume is translated every 2-3 months so we can probably expect the continuation starting from December or January.

triviabingo
Tricolore discussion 01 Jun 06:47
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It's just a oneshot but this seems like one of those oneshots that could end up being turned into a series if it got popular enough so let's just hope

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

heh, the moment I found out how this oneshot ended and saw 70+ comments on the discussion page I instantly knew there would be a shitstorm of people arguing about comparison with real lesbian relationships and whether this is a good ending or not

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I love the loli, she's cute

I MEANT THE SENPAI, I LIKE THE SENPAI NOT THE LOLI

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It's cute, I like it

Why is it tho that most MeiSaku doujins usually never get resolved. If Sakuya likes Meiling usually Meilings too dense to realise things. If Meiling likes Sakuya, Sakuya usually likes her back but either decided to just leave things as they are or just give her subtle hints which leads back to the whole dense Meiling thing. Not that I hate those kind of doujins but I don't remember seeing a MeiSaku doujin where they kiss except for one of those "already dating from before the start of the doujin" kind of oneshots or one of those "smut with no plot" oneshots

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Once again we've set foot on a cute short unfortunately will either not have a sequel or have a sequel 4 years later and it won't resolve anything so we'll be begging for more anyways

triviabingo
Smile Style discussion 15 May 10:21
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It's pretty much the generic copy-paste CGDCT 4-koma with yuribait as the comedy focus this time. Eh, generic doesn't mean it's bad. I'll read it.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It piqued my interest but doesn't feel anyting too special so far. I'll give it a read for like 3-4 chapters before deciding if this is interesting or not.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Imo a good oneshot is one that you'd want to reread some other time. I guess it's kinda cute but this isn't something that I'd want to reread or something so it's not too good imo. It's not bad or anything, just kinda... meh.
Could've been longer to show more of them making out or maybe show an epilogue where one of them kiss the other in front of the boy to show how they should fuck off or something. Not saying short stories are bad (I've seen 4 pagers cuter than this) but it's just felt very lacking.

triviabingo
1 x ½ discussion 09 May 10:41
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Ayako didn't seem particularly invested in her marriage, romantically, if that was her reaction to getting proposed, I have to say. Feels more like "goes along with the pushy guy because she can't be bothered to say no" ^^;

Tbh the current plot (according to Akira at least) Ayako supposedly misses her husband of something but apart from like 1-2 "I miss him" kind of scenes but I don't remember a single scene where Ayako was displayed feeling sad about her husband's death.
It's pretty weird honestly how Akira arc seemingly used to establish that Ayako getting into this incest thing because Asuka is similar to her husband and how her husband's death really affected her life but Ayako herself almost never shown any interest in her dead husband so far. Even the backstory is pretty much just "Ayako had a husband but he died before Asuka was born, the end" without even showing a scene with Ayako crying or something over her husband's death.

triviabingo
1 x ½ discussion 09 May 00:43
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I ship the mom and Akira e.e... it woukd be nice if that ended up being the main ship

Pls no, this series is a rare find. There's plenty enough adult x adult yuri around here. Meanwhile, there's barely even any mom x daughter yuri oneshot, so the fact that we're getting an entire series is a miracle.

Seriously, the only other mom x daughter yuri I can remember is the "I found mom incest yuri books in my daughter bedroom" one, which is more of a meme than actual yuri.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I haven't read any other Kodama works besides Renai Manga because all I've heard are bad things so I'm interested in this but I'm also kinda scared because I don't know what to expect.

I guess join the ride but I'm gonna play safe and every new chapter released I'll read the comments first before reading the chapter. I'm prepared to ABORT on the first instance of angst.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Happy end. Just in case you came to the comments to know that.

We need people like you on every drama/angst tagged doujin.

Sure it's kinda spoiler-ish but for people who don't want spoilers they can always not read comments before reading the story.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Height gap should honestly be a tag

triviabingo
1 x ½ discussion 18 Apr 13:14
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

What the fuck is actually going on. Why is everybody screaming het?
Aware that Asuka is not interested in him
"Just forget all about it"
"I don't have any weird expectations to begin with"
"I don't want to force my feelings on you"
Isn't this basically Jun's way of saying he's given up on Asuka?
In fact, with Asuka telling Jun of her incest gayness this is basically setting up for Jun probably helping out Asuka with advice or something. At the start of this chapter Asuka was kinda forcing Ayako to tongue kiss so the focus would probably be the "I don't want to force my feelings on you" part.

Here's what I think will happen. With some advice from Jun Asuka will be less pushy and forcing in kissing Ayako because Asuka will think stuff like "I don't want to force my mom to do stuff she doesn't wan't to" and stuff and it'll make her less initiative in this whole relationship with Ayako. At first Ayako will be glad that Asuka is less pushy but then starting to fell empty, like she'll expect Asuka to kiss her but she won't and Ayako will start thinking "why isn't she kissing me?" and "i-it's not like I want to kiss my daughter, what is wrong with me?" and eventually it'll lead to "I won't lie to my feeling anymore, I WANNA KISS HER" and this set's up for Ayako to be more active in the relationship instead of the current relationship of Ayako only doing whatever Asuka asks for.

Also as some other has said I also don't think there'll be any misunderstanding from Ayako looking at Jun, or if there is she'll simply talk about it and it'll be solved without drama. This author has done the 'drama foreshadowing' thing at the end of a chapter multiple times and it was all a bait and there's barely any angst or drama at all (as seen by Akira chapters). This is probably another dramabait and I'm not biting it again for the third time.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I actually pity her a little...

Careful, that's her fetish