Forum › Posts by kimou

kimou
New Game discussion 31 Aug 21:31
joined Mar 20, 2012

Kou is definitely my favorite character in this manga! The last two chapters have been amazing.

I was so lucky to discover this manga a month ago, it has two anime seasons that I'm enjoying immensely, and the work aspects of game design are so real xD. I worked a year as a game dev for AAA games, the overtime was BRUTAL. That the producer (Shizuku in this case) changes things so much and devs run around trying to finish so much stuff brings back so many memories.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

Years after I read this for the first time it's still one of my favorite mangas.

I was about 13 when I first read this, what a great introduction to what romance aspires to be. This and Prism marked a stepping point in my teenage life.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

I kind of like that she dyed her hair. Thank God there aren't more characters or it would be a real challenge guessing who is who.

kimou
Tamayomi discussion 06 Aug 21:16
joined Mar 20, 2012

Please let it be a new Bloom Into You type of anime.

Don't get your hype buddy, it's not even subtext.

At least it looks cute! Something to look forward to next year.

Edit: just finished the three chapters. It feels like K-On but with baseball (is that even possible?). Done well this could be a really catching anime. The pitcher is going to really need some new special attacks though.

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 9:23PM

kimou
Tamayomi discussion 06 Aug 21:00
joined Mar 20, 2012

I just came to yell about the anime after I saw it on twitter. Now I need to read it xD. Please let it be a new Bloom Into You type of anime.

kimou
joined Mar 20, 2012

That was way cuter than anyone was expecting <3 And so short ;-;

joined Mar 20, 2012

Could someone please post a link to where to read it in Spanish? Se ve demasiado bueno <3

joined Mar 20, 2012

Omg, that's clearly La Llorona, she finally found her children.

kimou
Roid discussion 24 Mar 01:01
joined Mar 20, 2012

This looks so cool! I am in the robotics club in college and this is my dream manga, specially if it's Yuri <3

joined Mar 20, 2012

I hate that one of favorite mangas that I genuinely think would be a great anime, will never be finished because the author did bad shit.

A minute of silence for the first manga I read on this website, Prism.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Flashback arc! We finally get to see the aggressive Arisa!

We will finally know how she got so assertive!