Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Nah, super friends.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"Let's start as friends"

By yuri law, this means what I think it does now.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 25 Jun 19:00
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
El2l69kvuaicfuc-orig

Isn't her whole character about trying to be cute and adorable but her crude personality doesn't really match with her idea? In "her" eyes cuteness and looking innocent is power or something like that. And that's the main reason he chose a young female body. Also she is from a japanese game, so we can pretty much rule out that she is trans. It doesn't change much anyway, after x hundred years in a female body, together with her narcissism there is no way she would ever admit to be anything else than a blob of cute.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I smell reverse blackmailing coming soon. Hm...Not a fan of Reiko, so I hope Gyaru-chan doesn't loose too hard in life.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

And after 40 years, they finally held hands.

MagiMaki
Secret discussion 13 Jun 19:43
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I feel like this would be less spooky if Akira spoke hypothetically. Misaki is a blob of cute though.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seems like the Otaku just used her (like she said, for her pretty face). So there was no hope to begin with. Meh.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Not a big fan of pain, but I do like this new couple.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Prez is the most boring option for me. ;w; But I don't want anyone to loose.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Cute indeed. Blond ojous go well with dark haired maids.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Why can't subtext just be a straight thing only. ;w;

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Cute. =3=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

What a nice pair of friends.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 25 May 06:53
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
E2c2iiwuuaai6tw-orig

Best girls. =v=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...I don't really get ABO, but it seems nice enough. How humans work compared to animals is pretty convenient (no insane heat mode like with cats for example), so it's interesting to see what those changes could do.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

When you walk through a beautiful garden of wholesomeness and then step on a thorny Fuji Jr. . He is probably less dangerous and bad than I want him to be, but I still hate him every time he shows up.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Baby don't cry. ;-;

And I still see prez as a wingman that knows exactly what's going on.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Said no teacher ever...hopefully. Since when do teachers hate smart students?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

10 years wasted for nothing? Hm...shame. Still cute.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Lesbian stories where characters need 10-100 years to figure out they are lesbians are frustrating to me. Realistic if you live in a shitty environment. But still annoying.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I like how every chapter actually has a little progress going on.

last edited at May 4, 2021 5:42PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Art is nice, those things in the spoilers are not.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...A bit too short. Now I want to see the same concept but more fleshed out and with a vampire.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 03 May 04:53
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Ednqiy-uwaaecjh-orig

Let girls have dicks, magic or otherwise. Not everything is about real life issues. And nobody has to protect fictional characters from people finding them attractive. Plant some trees, help your family or something. Anything is more useful than complaining every single time.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Meh, this was simply unpleasant.