Forum › Posts by Diadetak

Diadetak
Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016
Diadetak
Cocytus discussion 19 Sep 02:57
joined May 19, 2016

This basically sums up everything you need to know about romantically attracted/attached but sexually uninterested to your friend.
I still insist Mao is bi-romantic but completely heterosexual. Her sexual desire need to be fulfilled as well that she at the end, becomes selfish lol

Diadetak
Wicked Girl discussion 09 Sep 10:53
joined May 19, 2016

Seems like sensei only likes edgy girls. she kinda reminds me a bit of Touko-senpai from Bloom into You, they're not the same, obviously.
But yes, I'm glad that she'll take responsibility of the girl.

OMG I hadn't think that, let's hope Bloom into you doesn't end this way...

Of course it won't. Touko staying for Yuu's sake? Nah, she'll leave

I kinda remember a song from Birdy titled Skinny Love. More or less the meaning of that song is similar with this oneshot.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

My interpretation of this story is that Yuu is the seed and Touko is the soil/dirt. Yuu has struggle past her feelings for Touko to eventually reach the sunlight and bloom. I think this whole story is setting up Yuu for a future character that’s she will fall in love with, because of her hardship that she has to go through with Touko.

I think Touko is not the end game for this manga as all signs point to ToukoXYuu being in a disastrous relationship. The end point for Yuu is her actually falling in love with someone. Maybe this whole story is a flash back that Yuu is telling her future girlfriend. As some of things that Yuu says indicate that, in chapter 5 at the end, Yuu says "I didn't realize it at that time." It’s like Yuu saying her first love story to someone. Or it could mean other things but I don't think Yuu and Touko will have a happy ending.

Oh my god. This is too sad for my blood but too fresh for my soul.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

That kiss on the hand kills me

Diadetak
Cocytus discussion 01 Sep 21:05
joined May 19, 2016

I think Mao is heterosexual, but homoromantic, unfortunately sexual and romantic orientations don't have to match at all. She is still pretty cruel towards her friend though. I think the real plot twist would be if her friend is actually in love with someone else. :D

^^THIS. I would love to see Mao's heart shattered by the fact Itsuki still could love someone else, no matter how hard Mao was trying to confine her. Especially because of the fact that Itsuki is aware that Mao will never respond to her feeling

Yeah whatever.
What's a story that goes nowhere even good for? And it's not even the type of story that carries a deep meaning.
It's just the same things repeating over and over again, this whole thing could have been over in half a chapter.

I think half a chapter won't do tho dude. The two chapters have successfully portrayed the dillematic issue of wanting to love someone but not wanting to have sex with them. Nah, half a chapter won't leave the bitter aftertaste this much.

Diadetak
Cocytus discussion 01 Sep 11:44
joined May 19, 2016

for god sake and for all my sanity, she loves Itsuki.
Doesn't want to have sex doesn't mean you don't love someone. Goddamn

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I'm in the middle of scanning the extra chapter of vol 2 right now + some extras on the cover of vol 1 and 2. I'm also planning to scan the extra-talk-with-the-author thingy. I would love to share with anyone who is interested in seeing/reading all of that above, but i don't know where is the best place to put it. Any suggestion?
Note : all of it is in japanese

Also 2nd note : please don't expect any high quality scanned pictures, im so sorry ;-;

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I'm in the middle of scanning the extra chapter of vol 2 right now + some extras on the cover of vol 1 and 2. I'm also planning to scan the extra-talk-with-the-author thingy. I would love to share with anyone who is interested in seeing/reading all of that above, but i don't know where is the best place to put it. Any suggestion?
Note : all of it is in japanese

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Shit is getting darker and darker.
Kurumi better not sitting like a Yakuza in the middle of zombies and ask the rest to leave her alone.

God! When is September 27th again? Tomorrow?

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2097427/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-bloom-into-you
Here are two scenes from chapter 15 :D

Am grinning like a horse here

joined May 19, 2016

I need more K-ON
I need more YuiAzu

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I would like to scan it but i still couldn't find any scanner and i'm having a dilematic thought of wanting to scan it but don't want to destroy my books at the same time. There are also the extra words from the author (which i really really want to read, yea i bought it but i can't understand japanese) and two 4-komas in the cover of the two books. If it is possible i will scan it ASAP.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I fangirl so hard when i saw Akagi and Kaga in one frame. It is supposed to be an angsty Nagato and Mutsu doujin, but i'm grinning like a horse here. Sorry not sorry

joined May 19, 2016

I just said this couple is may fav of all couple in this universe AND IT GETS AN UPDATE OH MY.

This is cute...but..
Halfway through it i thought sensei would be jealous of that dog, seeing that's not the case kinda makes me sad. I think i just want to see Haru and Sensei get into one fluffy conflict like jealousy sometimes.
I'm not satisfied, i need more of this couple!!!

joined May 19, 2016

It looks like they're trying to make a live-action drama and because of that there is so much drama. I'm not saying bad but it lost the feeling I felt when I read the first chapters.

And what happened at Fluttering Feelings dropped because it's too slow.

Re-check your information before you state it as if it's the real fact. You're being rude to someone who is currently fighting really hard with cancer.

joined May 19, 2016

All hail platonic relationship

Diadetak
New Game discussion 14 Aug 12:28
joined May 19, 2016

i wish Rin and Kou will just be canon already

joined May 19, 2016

it still amazes me how they both work on their manga all alone (Canno admits she's getting help a little bit, but still)
Especially Nakatani, I'm always amazed with her artstyle, knowing she does it all alone makes me respect her much more. (The background!! The background oh my god)
Despite writing the same genre their works give a really different vibe, they'll make a good companion but no, i dont really want to see them collaborate on something

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

In fact, please post it as a new thread, and I'll make it sticky at the top of the forum for a while.

…Okay, done.

On the series itself, I wonder if Maki has already busted Sayaka's feelings?

Maki is an observer, at the very least i think he sense Sayaka has something towards Touko. he said this after all http://2.p.mpcdn.net/357867/732805/13.jpg

joined May 19, 2016

Sometimes Itou Hachi could bring us an astonishing story with a really simple theme, but in other times it is like the repetition of the same story with different characters. I say Itou brings the same theme over and over without anything new and fresh in it. This is cute, of course, but i think i need more than a cute story. More like i demand some kind of development in this story. While reading this i even thought a harsh thing like, "Why Itou bother continuing to write the story of this couple?"

The first pairing of Legally Married universe is likely still my favorite, too bad nothing new comes from them

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Oh I'm sure it will. Their interaction being interesting I mean. It's sure gonna evolve though.

…I'm currently translating that crossed interview between Nakatani and Canno (if someone hasn't already), but I'm not sure where to post it… It's pretty freaking long. :x

tumblr? if you have one, or yeah you could post it here. No one will mind i'm sure. Or more like, people will want to read it (including me)

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

When Sayaka wondered if she "would be able tell her I love her" @p14, I wonder if she meant if she can find the courage to, or would she be allowed to.

Both, i say. But it's swinging more to the courage thingy. Meanwhile Yuu ((if at the end she manages to fall in love)) will be swinging more to the permission side.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

and hereby we have come to the mainstream conclusion, where the manga is far better than the anime

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

inhale GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

thank you