Forum › Posts by SoftLikeSteel

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 13:33
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

If i ever get married it will be just signing a piece of paper with no family members to witness anything.

Yeah that wouldn't fly with my family or hers... For sure my mom would cry to her death, and I can't have that.

When Su's mother said she would definitely love to bring her biker club to the wedding party and we said we'd be okay with it, we've been actually seriously considering having the party in my mother's restaurant in Alexandria. 1) it can hold 500 people. And 2) They have Jack Daniels in barrels. xD It would be a teeny, tiny bit difficult to haul everyone there, though. ^_^;;

last edited at May 16, 2016 1:35PM

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 13:20
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Su

/sighs/

Lmfao I'm easily the worst about this... I'm so sorry Lin... <3 forgive me.

xD No biggie. Like I said, I'm kinda used to it by now. I'm just surprised how often this happens. xD
On the other hand though, actually...

There. Hope this helped with burning who I am into your memory. xD

I haven't been to much of Europe, so pretty much throw a dart at the continent, and I'll be happy to go. Zanzibar and an East African safari is also somewhere at the top of the list.

Europe has so many beautiful places. xD Though don't listen to what others tell you when they say you should visit Germany. It has some beautiful places, but overall, Germany is like the Nebraska of Europe. There's nothing to see here. xD I definitely recommend Rome. And Denmark! Goodness, people just don't appreciate this little gem enough. Definitely go there, even if it's just to see the cheese gods at work. xD

Which US cities were you thinking? San Francisco would be my top choice xD 100% biased.

Might just happen. xD She once mentioned she would love to be part of the New York City pride parade, so the Big Apple is probably pretty high on the list. Personally, I'd really like to check out Miami. It looked awesome in the CSI series. xD

Too bad about Jacky :( I thought hospitals were pretty good about that type of stuff since they get a lot of service dogs coming through.

It usually wouldn't be a problem at all. When she was in hospital before, Jacky was allowed to come along as well. But this time the situation is different. The dosage of the immunosuppressives she needs to take every day in order to keep her body from rejecting the new heart is still pretty high, so her immune system is very weak. They say since she now needs to preventively take antibiotics as well ever since she was transferred to the general ward, the risk of catching something from a visitor should be pretty low, but they don't want to take the risk with animals yet. Not when she's still in such a crucial post-surgery phase. :-/

Also once you accrue too many dildos, your partner will inevitably prank you and do things like... stick one to the refrigerator as the nose of a smiley face made out of magnets... Kanojo has tried to convince me with the bigger place she wants to get a housekeeper, because she doesn't like that I do most of the housework, and I'm like, no, you're way too shameless about sex toys, and I'm the one that would have to face them...

Aw come on, what about your #TeamShamelessPride? You're #TeamShamelessLeader! You shouldn't be concerned with minor inconveniences such as a housekeeper discovering Kanojo's sex toy pranks. Show some backbone! u_u...

I bet pervy understudy-sama is disappointed in her sensei right now.

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 05:35
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Su

/sighs/

Lol does she even like socks? I'll find us some nice rocking chairs.

I don't really know? xD She likes sneakers. Maybe she likes sneaker socks? Then again, it might be a bit difficult to knit those.

I just pretend like it's not there o_o'

That's probably for the best. ._.

Well it did in the sense that it's on our list of places we want to go, but we have a lot of others on that list, too. Hoping once she settles into the new job a bit more we'll find some time to go on a trip.

Ooohh, what kind of places are on that list? Can I suggest Messina and Alexandria? They're both beautiful. xD

Her company technically has "unlimited vacation," but that's really just how it's phrased, because if someone tried to take 3 months vacation in a year or something like that they'd definitely get fired lol.

Lol, that's like an evil scheme to bait the lazy ones and get rid of them. Clever! xD I have 30 days of vacation in a year. We still need to decide where we want to go next and when we're gonna do it. Personally, I've set my sights on New Zealand. It's been almost 20 years since I was there the last time and I just wanna go there again. I think Su's been wanting to check out one of the big US cities for a while now though.

Send her lots of smooooooches <3 ;) (I got your back girl, just say it's your honor-bound duty to dofu)

Oh, I don't need any further motivation for that. xD I'll probably hug her the moment I get there and then cling to her like a baby monkey until they pry me from her when I need to leave. xD Sad news is that I won't be allowed to take Jacky. :-( Poor girl has been missing her mommy the whole week and now she needs to wait at least another one before she can go see her.

I laughed at this more than I should have. "Alright Lin, you're 32 now, which means you're a grown ass lesbian that needs to use dildos!" I'm pro-dildo lol, but I haven't used toys of any sort with a partner I wasn't in a somewhat serious relationship with. I've only been with a couple who were really averse to the idea of strapping it on, and then there were others where it's like a fish finally finding water lmao... To each their own xD

Right? xD I mean, I have tried. It's just when I did, I realized I hated it even more than I thought I would. xD I've always been a bit biased on the use of penetration toys, because I never found anything even remotely attractive about a man's dick and so I concluded, since most of them are shaped to resemble the "real thing", that I pretty certainly won't like dildos either. Then Lucy managed to talk me into trying it and I'm really sure I didn't hate it, because she was doing it wrong. She was really being such a sweetheart about it, considering all sorts of things, going completely at my pace and etc. It's just...when she started moving, she had to pull out after a minute or something, because I had completely dried up around that thing. That's how much I hated it. It was just so weird and extremely uncomfortable, I just couldn't handle it. xD Ever since then: nope.

Among other things, I'm almost engaged now... or at least we're on the way to being engaged... so part of me is very excited, and then part of me is still prone to anxiety about this stuff. Think I'd mentioned before that I had started to look into getting a ring for kanojo, and so I found a really gorgeous diamond and narrowed it down to a few settings that I thought were nice. Even though we have similar taste in bling, my confidence was getting really iffy; I sat around the store staring at these things for hours upon hours over several visits. The jeweler is the friend of a friend, and was very nice and willing to let us have the store to ourselves after hours on Saturday. So I decided to tell kanojo what I had been up to and asked her if she wanted to come pick the setting herself and then whenever she wanted we could exchange engagement rings. There was, as expected, a lot of waterworks and cry-kissing on her part, but we did manage to get to the store together haha. How good of a mood she's in is directly correlated to how horny she is, and she was in a really good mood, so that's pretty much how the rest of my weekend went down since last I was here Saturday afternoon. Lol life is crazy...

Sweet news! ^_^ It's awesome that you're managing to get over your anxiety step by step. I'm happy for you two. By the way, did you know? One of the easiest keys to get over a lot of kinds of anxiety is to actively remind yourself (1) of the trust you have in yourself and (2) of the trust you have in others. So whenever your doubts are creeping up on you again, try telling yourself something like "I trust her. I've been trusting her with all sorts of things for years. Why would I stop now? This isn't going to be any different." or "I have been with this woman for years. She's the most serious I've ever been with somebody. And since she's still here, it's gotta be the same for her. I'm on the right way here. I know I am." As silly as that might sound as first, but you'll be surprised how calming those thoughts can be. xD Anyway, best of everything for you two. :-)

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 18:14
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You say that now. Wait until she tames some sort of beast and sends it after you. xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 16:38
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

We should probably draw the line somewhere around here though. Too much teasing kills the fun after a while, especially for the teased one. xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 16:32
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Should I go all yakuza style to protect my butt again? (⌐■_■)

(⌐■_■) (-_- )

( °_°) ⌐■-■<(-_- )

( °_°) (■_■¬)

I'd like to see you try.

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 16:25
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You guys. I've been wanting to take a nap for the last couple of hourss okk~~
Not bc I wanted to hide away !! Omgggg..
Ihy all =________=

You're aware you're not exactly making your situation better, right? xD

#KitkatIsATsundere #SoFckingCute

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 16:22
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Found one. Here we go ^_^

A bear hug. From Su, to all of you.

somuchloveomg

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 16:13
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

See!! She has to hide away XD

That is just ridiculously cute. xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 16:00
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Kitkat is the best teacher. Everyone should start talking to her about sex. Everyone.

/runs for the hills./ xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 15:46
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Azai should just accept that her butt is public property. She'd have a lot less stress that way. And a lot less charred swordfighters on her side. xD

Just got off the phone with Su. She says to say hi to you all and to search for a "bear hug" gif in her stead. Well... /off to search for such a gif/
She's also been talking about wanting to go canoeing for the past 2 days now. Wonder where in the world that is coming from all of a sudden, lol.

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 15:42
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You guys missed a lot then. xD Su, me and I think Rainy as well were teasing Azai about wanting to pinch her butt (#TeamAzaisAss was invented then xD) and that's when she started posting gifs about girls with katanas as a threat. One time she threatened Su with one of those. Then I threatened her with Draglin, then Newp showed up and threatened to kill Draglin Harry Potter Style. x'D Fun times, fun times.

Lol, speak about the devil. Hello Newp! xD

last edited at May 15, 2016 3:43PM

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 15:19
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

It's k. I know Azai wouldn't mind it at all
She's cool, nothing to worry about XDD

You're saying the woman, who threatens to cut people down should they ever come close to her butt is "cool"? What is your definition of "not cool" then? xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 14:58
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Kitkat
Rrreally? I wonder how Azai's gonna react if I tell her that you and her waifu spent the night together. ;3

@Llama
That's the spirit! xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 14:34
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hahaha with my lack of knowledge i thought dildo means sex with old men i have never bother with xxx terms.

So by this definition sex with a strapon dildo is sex with an old man, which you tie to your hips using a harness. And then you proceed to ram that poor old man into your girlfriend's vagina. .... I am dying right now. Dying. x'D

@Llama:
Yikes! I feel you. You know, I always managed to get out of awkward family dinners early by pretending to have a mild case of food poisoning. Just make sure to have some sips of alcohol with whatever you're eating and then blame it on that. ;D

@Kitkat:

I only had like 3 hours of sleep and I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Liiike I'm so tired xD

Geez, what did you do last night? xD Or should I ask whom? ;3

last edited at May 15, 2016 2:35PM

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 13:45
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hello, Llama! (^_^)/ How's life?

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 13:28
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

And age doesn't really have anything to do with your sexual preference and such.

I know right? Thankfully, I just discovered they simply misunderstood what I had said. Somehow, they ended up mistaking "I hate sex with a dildo" for "I never tried having sex with a dildo," which is how age got involved. I'm relieved now. The stupid would have been strong otherwise. xD

No. I was up since 6am. And was lurking in the thread for quite a while til I saw Lin's post about sex toys xD

So the only way how we can get you here is if we talk about sex or butt massages. I'll note that. :>

last edited at May 15, 2016 1:29PM

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 11:04
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Unrelated: (caution: TMI)

That moment when you're one of the oldest ones in a lesbian forum and you somehow manage to reveal, that you hate sex with a dildo and suddenly 3 out of 7 people go "But why? I mean, you're 32, right? Omg!" I'm sorry, did I miss the news that having a sexual preference is related to age? Cause I never got that letter. o_0

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 10:50
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

This is also interesting. So what did his parents put on his birth certificate if they didn't name him when he was born?

I have no idea, I never asked. xD They just didn't put anything at first, I assume. Or they just put a random alibi name just to have the paper work off their back and then officially renamed him "Karl" when he had chosen his name. That's not a too uncommon practice. o_o Couples, who can't decide on their baby's name do that sometimes.

@Martian:

"The 7th day" is still sort of cool, but "Feces"? Gosh. Poor guy. >_<

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 09:38
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

That is really interesting. o_o I find beliefs like that really intriguing. There's a kind of mystical beauty about them, that makes me curious. ^_^ One of my friends allegedly "named himself." He said his parents didn't give him any name at first, since they believed if a child doesn't get a name from their parents, their first word will be what they would like to be called. Turned out he kept on saying the syllable "ka" as his first word, so his parents gave him a name, which sounded similar: Karl. He still curses his baby self for coming up with such a boring name. x'D

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 08:39
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hmm..that is a good name...better than my name. The shaman told my parents to rename me after the first person they saw passed by the street. They saw a guy passed by first so they got part of my name from his last name. They added the first part of my name to his last name to make it feminine. Well my soul seemed to accept it.

So you were basically named after some random person they saw walking by? That's a bit strange. Is that linked to something your parents believe in? Why would they do that? o_0

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 07:54
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

My father also just revealed to me, that I have the most ironic name ever. Translated, my full name means "the angel, who follows God's word with an honest heart." /is 100% gay/ doesn't care one bit about religion/ xD

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 15 May 05:49
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:

Yeah... 29 next month... joining you and kanojo in the old folks home soon :P

33 in November for me. =_= I can already feel the wrinkles forming on my face, I'm telling you. Let's do Su a favor and start knitting socks together! xD

Ummm, for a room dedicated to old guns, I'd say quite big lol. At least a couple hundred square feet. They live in a very big house... There are guns all over the walls and gun racks and other things that don't at all follow gun safety recommendations. I guess at least it requires a separate key to get in there...

Boy, I would stay soooo far away from that room. xD I already get a little uneasy when Su leaves her knife lying around unsheathed. But a huge room full of weapons?

hell no

Oo oo I want to go there :D Beautiful plus pretty name. I sold the idea to kanojo comparing it to her that way lmao... I can be sly once in a blue moon.

That is sly, indeed. xD Did it actually work?

So. My plans of visiting Su had to be postponed to tomorrow, cause apparently, she's not feeling very well today and her doctor says it's best if she just rests and sleeps it off for today. /sighs/ Oh well. One more day won't kill me. By the way, I forgot to mention that I can act as your mailman again, if you like. If you want me to deliver a message to her, shoot.

last edited at May 15, 2016 5:51AM

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 May 09:43
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:

/ horrid realization that imoto and I have been friends for more than a decade /

xD Time is a scary thing, eh? Lol

Lol quite horrifying but very funny xD Su said you and her dad had a better encounter recently, so I hope things only improve on that end.

Yes, we had some refreshingly nice conversations when we visited them on Mother's Day. I don't expect him to become the next gay rights ambassador, but if we can just remain civil like that with each other, I'll be happy enough.

kanojo's dad has an entire room of the house dedicated to his antique gun collection. I think there are some swords in there, too. He claims all of them are still functional...

A whole room? Okay, question: how big is that room exactly?

@Macy

I currently live in Thessaloniki xD

Is that in Greece as well?

SoftLikeSteel
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 May 07:48
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

They'll be alright. They're a very close family, but it's been an adjustment. I love her to death but imoto... enjoys attention. Kanojo had been living away from here for years, so even though they all talk with each other a lot, it was always imoto that was buddy buddy with their mother. Once kanojo and I met and then started going out, all the sudden the older sister is visiting more and now lives here in the same city... sibling rivalry kicks in a bit. Both of them are very successful in their professions, but obviously kanojo's older and is farther along in her career... and love life... so I think it's starting to get on imoto's nerves even though she loves her family very much. I get her point honestly. Her mom has been all over me lately, and once she decided she didn't like this guy, it's been hard for him to do anything right.

That sounds complicated. But a close family like that usually has its way of working out their problems among each other. Though I do agree, things like that take adjusting from both sides. If he continues with that attitude of his and the mother doesn't give him another chance, things might just take quite a while to settle. Have you considered using the mother's affection for you to his advantage? If you think he's a good person, maybe you could try putting in a word for him.

He's a bit of a closet geek, which I like and so does imoto, but otherwise he's a financial consultant that has a bad habit of talking about getting wined and dined by such and such people or whatever, and it comes off reeeaaally pretty cocky lol. Also they're all such family-oriented people and he has no concept of that. Whenever I have a moment around him alone, I'll bother to drop a hint and make it obvious that I'm going to be at whatever their parents want, because I know imoto wants him to go, but he misses a lot of it. I remember him skipping their dad's birthday party for a game of golf. He made it seem like he would have missed a big networking opportunity, but it didn't go over well...

You know, tool or not, but I feel this guy. ^_^; Even when you do try your best to make a good impression, families with tight bonds can be very hard to deal with. I remember when Su and me started dating and she introduced me to her family. Grandparents, parents and kids all living together in one big house. All these eyes silently judging me... /shivers at the memory/ Her younger brother, who was 13 at the time and barely stood tall enough to reach my chest, actually stood in front of me, stared me up and down and then told me "I don't trust pretty people like you. I can kickbox, just so you're warned. In case you hurt Su, I mean." I repeat: he was 13 and about half my size. /trembles/ Pride of lions, I'm telling you. You mess with one of them, you mess with the entire clan. >_<

I pretend like it's no big deal because I eat it while standing :P

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think it works that way. xD