Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey KitKat...did u just wake up? Hehehe...

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

No. I was up since 6am. And was lurking in the thread for quite a while til I saw Lin's post about sex toys xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

No. I was up since 6am. And was lurking in the thread for quite a while til I saw Lin's post about sex toys xD

Oh...u should say something. Silence is not healthy in this thread. I misunderstood her sex post. I am too naive until i read your reply. I was thinking she meant something else.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Oh...u should say something. Silence is not healthy in this thread. I misunderstood her sex post. I am too naive until i read your reply. I was thinking she meant something else.

Ohh. What is that something else ?? Shaaaaare~~

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

And age doesn't really have anything to do with your sexual preference and such.

I know right? Thankfully, I just discovered they simply misunderstood what I had said. Somehow, they ended up mistaking "I hate sex with a dildo" for "I never tried having sex with a dildo," which is how age got involved. I'm relieved now. The stupid would have been strong otherwise. xD

So the only way how we can get you here is if we talk about sex or butt massages. I'll note that. :>

last edited at May 15, 2016 1:29PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello everyone :D

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hello, Llama! (^_^)/ How's life?

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello, Llama! (^_^)/ How's life?

It's good! I've got a lovely family dinner that I'm not looking forward to hahaha

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin

So the only way how we can get you here is if we talk about sex or butt massages. I'll note that. :>

Ahahahaha. That could be the best way to make me appear here in the thread xD
But I was just soooo lazy to pop in here earlier coz I only had like 3 hours of sleep and I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Liiike I'm so tired xD

GraciousLlama
Good luck to your family dinner tonight. Lol

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lin

But I was just soooo lazy to pop in here earlier coz I only had like 3 hours of sleep and I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Liiike I'm so tired xD

GraciousLlama

Lol you should come take my place for that dinner XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin

GraciousLlama

Lol you should come take my place for that dinner XD

Umm. How about no ?? I hate family dinners coz they put me in the hot seat and grill me all night. Like I sometimes wish I could just die there xD

last edited at May 15, 2016 2:09PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ohh. What is that something else ?? Shaaaaare~~

Hahaha with my lack of knowledge i thought dildo means sex with old men i have never bother with xxx terms.

last edited at May 15, 2016 2:12PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat
Lol right?? I would rather not be in the hot seat hahaha

mvl
What?? Hahahaha XD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hahaha with my lack of knowledge i thought dildo means sex with old men i have never bother with xxx terms.

So by this definition sex with a strapon dildo is sex with an old man, which you tie to your hips using a harness. And then you proceed to ram that poor old man into your girlfriend's vagina. .... I am dying right now. Dying. x'D

@Llama:
Yikes! I feel you. You know, I always managed to get out of awkward family dinners early by pretending to have a mild case of food poisoning. Just make sure to have some sips of alcohol with whatever you're eating and then blame it on that. ;D

@Kitkat:

I only had like 3 hours of sleep and I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Liiike I'm so tired xD

Geez, what did you do last night? xD Or should I ask whom? ;3

last edited at May 15, 2016 2:35PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl
Wtf was that xD
I'm fucking dying xD

GraciousLlama
Well I think you need to blame your brother for getting you in that situation xD

Lin
I stayed up late last night with Newp
We just had random and fun stuffs to talk about and it went on til 5am her time xD

last edited at May 15, 2016 2:49PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lin
Yeah and the dinner is at my house XD but there will totally be alcohol there to help me get through it hahaha

KitKat
Right?? And the stupid butt head won't even be there tonight...

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yeah and the dinner is at my house XD but there will totally be alcohol there to help me get through it hahaha

Lol. Don't drink lots tonight.

KitKat
Right?? And the stupid butt head won't even be there tonight...

XD
Omg. He knows he's gonna die if he ever shows up tonight xD
Good choice. Goooooood choice xD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Kitkat
Rrreally? I wonder how Azai's gonna react if I tell her that you and her waifu spent the night together. ;3

@Llama
That's the spirit! xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

@Kitkat
Rrreally? I wonder how Azai's gonna react if I tell her that you and her waifu spent the night together. ;3

It's k. I know Azai wouldn't mind it at all
She's cool, nothing to worry about XDD

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

KitKat
Oh yeah he's so dead XD

But yeah I'll have to drink lots XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat
Oh yeah he's so dead XD

But yeah I'll have to drink lots XD

You need to share some to me too !! I didn't even go out this week. =_=

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You're saying the woman, who threatens to cut people down should they ever come close to her butt is "cool"? What is your definition of "not cool" then? xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

You're saying the woman, who threatens to cut people down should they ever come close to her butt is "cool"?

Waaaaaait...when did I miss this conversation about her butt ?? Why dont I remember this ?? O.O
GUYS..TELL MEEEEEE....WHY DID I MISS THAAAAAT ??

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

You're saying the woman, who threatens to cut people down should they ever come close to her butt is "cool"?

Waaaaaait...when did I miss this conversation about her butt ?? Why dont I remember this ?? O.O

Lmao I think I missed this too XD however I could have totally been here for that but my memory just sucks

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lmao I think I missed this too XD however I could have totally been here for that but my memory just sucks

Like..normally, I'll appear and join the convo when I see butt conversations. But this...this I don't remember. TT________TT
Wth guuuuuys.. ;<

To reply you must either login or sign up.